Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lights Camera Action when I walk thru the door iknowyouseeme xoxo mrp 3 a short conversation: g: if i'll be your gf please stop smoking b okay g: and drinking too b: sure g: also going

Krenar Ndreu
Krenar Ndreu Lights, Camera, Action when I walk thru the door. #iknowyouseeme -xoxo mr.p <3
 
Edward Joseph Gacuya
Edward Joseph Gacuya a short conversation: g: if i'll be your gf, please stop smoking. b" okay! g: and drinking too. b: sure! g: also, going to the club at night. b: yes! g: what else can you stop? b: the idea of courting you, i guess? lmao!!fail...>:)
 
Dary Salman
Dary Salman Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby There'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same if you walk away Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain
 
Erwin Guevarra
Erwin Guevarra BF and GF nagchachat: <3 <3 <3 GF: I Love You ♥ <3 <3 <3 BF: ILoveYouToo♥ <3 <3 < ...
 
Julie Tafelski
Julie Tafelski Hi Ho Hi Ho .....of to the Bakery I go....Rum Balls in demand!!! WootWoot
 
Ralph Tantoco
Ralph Tantoco i miss you panget :c
 
Paige Anders-Kluck
Paige Anders-Kluck i love you Devon Grobaski!! i cant wait to see you again;)) & at tha middle school there doing this fundraiser for u ware people bring in pop tabs to help raise money for your surgery :D
 
Aditya D Athalye
Aditya D Athalye KOLAVERI STUDENT Style..!!! Yo Engineers I am sing song Sem song fail song why this Kolaveri Kolaveri kolaveri ... di rhythm correct why this Kolaveri Kolaveri kolaveri di maintain this white colour-u paper-u paper-u paper-u print-u black-u questions- u questions- u danger-u danger-u my mind blank-u why this Kolaveri kolaveri di maama hall ticket eduthuko apdiye kaila Calc eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila book only english.. hand la book book la notes eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty brain-u exam u come-u life reverse gear-u maam-u maam-u oh my maam-u you taught me wrong sum-u cow-u cow-u holy cow-u is this in syllabus u god i m dying now-u teacher is happy how-u this song for engineers- u we dont have choice-u..!!
 
Joe Peters
Joe Peters MERRY CHRISTMAS MAY I BE THE FIRST TO SAY THAT...MERRY CHRISTMAS...HAPPY NEW YEAR...
 
Dandan Romano II
Dandan Romano II ...i am craving for a pizza, carbonara by C & E...
 
Jessica Mrzredhead Nix-Williams
Jessica Mrzredhead Nix-Williams I think some body just tried to hack my damns page tell me why you gotta hack someone else page just get your own damn page I don't have nothing you want so try and be someone you not cause at the end of the day I will still be jessica tinenisha mix williams no one can ever take my place so whoever u are get your own mutherfucking page. Just being real is who I am
 
Salami Sunday
Salami Sunday God i thank u o 4 ur protect opon my life nd my falmily
 
At-At Sisican
At-At Sisican I'll never try to hold you back i wouldn't try controlling you if it's what you want, it's what i want... i want what's best for you and if there's something else that you're looking for I'll be the first to help you try believe me when i say, it's hard to say goodbye :(

Likes

Ralph Henry RamasAt-At Sisican
 
Wang Yan
Wang Yan I don't like children games. :) Please FB friends don't invited me to your games again. Thank you! :)))))
 
Cynthia Tilley
Cynthia Tilley I am off today...up and at it alteady...headed to the gym to start my day off right !
 
Edward Rodriguez
Edward Rodriguez Im not a writer, a rapper nor do i produce music. I do appreciate the evolution in the music culture/industry and must say i jus love music! Especially from the 90s n early 2000s. On another note, Good dayyy everyone
 
Mayla Otanes-Roda
Melting Story: A Woman was Admitted in Hospital as She was Suffering from Brain Tumor Her Son & Relatives were Around Her, She Died within a few Hours Her Son Cried the whole Day &Became Ill. He Returnd Home the Next Day; & Wen He Opened His Moms Cupboard, He found some Tablets kept in a Letter,!! In the Letter it was Written: " TAKE THESE TABLETS DEAR; I know U Catch Cold Easily after Crying.. "MOTHERS LOVE MAKE IT LIVE LONG " KEEP loving UR MOM..It's the Best GIFT ever.!! "S-H-A-R-E" this.. If you love your MOM.!! @[288689104482972:274:UNIQUE QUOTES]
 
Derek McManus
Derek McManus 7:35 in the morning, about a week and a half after my last final..I finally got my A I'm screenwriting.
 
Rouba El Bacha
Rouba El Bacha I miss my friends of school :) let's do a gathering at Christmas
 
Andrew Smallwood
Andrew Smallwood Two to 3 months is my recent relationships! I wonder, would i make 5 months? Lets show them s.m. _(;<3
 
Carren Atieno
Carren Atieno What shall i do
 
Hudson Pompey
Hudson Pompey My vision is beyond all dreams not a car,house,or land i wil like 2see generations realise dat is not polititions run ur country or world but d lord him self n we b walkin in faith but not by sight xoxo.Food 4taught.
 
Jenna Baumgart
Jenna Baumgart woke up this morning with BOTH of my hands asleep. Trying to turn off my alarm was a farce, I couldnt feel anything. Stressed? Gosh no, my shoulders are always in knots and 1 inch away from my ears as I sleep. Geesh.....
 
Oarabile Lindy Rammekwa
Oarabile Lindy Rammekwa I would like to thank God for the accomplishments that i made this year,and i pray that he guides me and gives me wisdom that i would be able to correct where i went wrong.I thank you God so many times.................
 
Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment