Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1 Some months have 30 dayssome months have 31 days How many months have 28 days 2 If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one

Kristin Sophia Alcala
Kristin Sophia Alcala 1) Some months have 30 days,some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days? ____________________ 2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken? ____________________ 3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm? ____________________ 4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?____________________ 5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left? ___________________ 6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first? ____________________ 7) A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear? ____________________
 
Tina Rogers
Tina Rogers BREAKING NEWS**************************** The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States' Capital this Christmas season... This isn't for any religious reason... They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capitol... A search for a Virgin continues... There was NO problem however finding enough asses to fill the stable..............!!
 
Kayla McIntyre
Kayla McIntyre lms for a rate .......
 
Mike Duffy
Mike Duffy Thought for the day.... A generous man forgets what he gives and remembers what he receives.
 
Wesley Barnes
Wesley Barnes !ENGLISH, ESPANOL, !AN ERROR DOES NOT DENY, IS ASSUEMED. A SIN IS NOT JUDGE, IS SORRY. LOVE DOES NOT SCREAM, YOU DEMONSTRATE.. :) !UN ERROR NO SE NIEGA, SE A SUME. UN PECADO NO SE JUZGA, SE PERDONA. EL AMOR NO SE GRITA, SE DE MUESTRA.. :)

Likes

Wesley Barnes
 
Gwen Gervacio
Gwen Gervacio Teacher : Can you see God? Class: No. Teacher: Can you touch God? Class: No Teacher: Then there isn't a God! (Student raises their hand and says) "Sir, can you see your brain?" Teacher: No. Student: Can you touch your brain? Teacher: No. Student: Oh okay, so you don't have a brain? Post this as your status if you believe in GOD and you will stand up for him no matter what! if you don't just keep scrolling
 
Craig Williams
Craig Williams dont forget ya red ribbons tomoz for aids day and take a moment to think of all the brothers sisters mums dads uncles aunties grandparents and even our close freinds who have passed away from this eveil disiese......post to all ya freinds
 
Katerina Joyce Person
Katerina Joyce Person Here's to all the Real men out there... Boys play house. Men build homes!!! Boys shack up. Men get married!!! Boys make babies. Men raise children!!! A boy won't raise his own children. A man will raise his and someone else's. Boys invent excuses for failure. Men produce strategies for success!!! Boys look for somebody to take care of them. Men look for someone to take care of!!! Boys seek popularity. Men earn respect by knowing how to give it!!! Boys quit and walk away when things get hard. Men will promise to love you through it all. *Re-post* in honor of all the men who do the right things
 
Valle Dupre
Valle Dupre good morning peers, woke up with no voice, what a day I'll have trying to answer a phone... made ne home made remedy with lemons and honey maybe it will help, remember my dad making us that when we were sick with colds.
 
James Oberg
James Oberg Thanks for all of the birthday wishes . Had a good day but very busy but good . Got the lights up on the house ,check , xmass tree, check , made lasagna ,check . And a BIG thanks to Doug Coles for all the help .
 
Spencer Aqua Dee
Spencer Aqua Dee I think Ive finally come to the point in my life where Im happy with myself and know that I dont have to change or be a certain way for people to like me anymore. Im just fine and if someone doesnt think I am, screw them.
 
Yang Yoseob
Yang Yoseob http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo1s20bt7vc&feature=channel_video_title
www.youtube.com
Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker (Hyun A & Hyun Seung) AUDIO ~~~

Likes

Sabrina NizamAbby SidOktaviana Mia RinantiEndorPhins SikSin
 
Mary Grace Jaspe
Mary Grace Jaspe "a friend is one of the nice things u can have & one of the best things u can be.. Friendship isn't a big thing--. .its a million little thing"..
 
Desiree Duncan
Desiree Duncan Ppl be kiiiing it... They talk about God alot but dont do God like things.. Now a man on my job went around and huged every one he could see you know the lady that talk about god alot didnt even hug him back... I think this is some bull snip... We are put her to love one another... I feel how could your heart be so cold but you say you love God... I think some ppl just dont get it... Do you????
 
Vanessa BigEagle
Vanessa BigEagle Sonya ... Gym time on Friday, okay? I am so ready ... Well kind of I wanted a new Lululemon outfit and bag first but I figure that'll be my incentive to work towards!
 
Gerry Blalock
Gerry Blalock Sam Chellino I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life/God works in strange ways. I posted this for a friend." Here you go Sam...........
 
Junaid Gulzar
Junaid Gulzar Don't Be A Parrot In Life, Be An Eagle. Bcoz A Parrot Speaks But Cant Fly High, But An Eagle Is Silent & Has The Willpower 2 Touch The Sky.....

Likes

Oocii Mughal
 
Alan Porter
Alan Porter need to find a money tree.tell then off to work.)))
 
Kronta Vida
Kronta Vida ...dare i say youre amazing in evey way. youre one of a kind, k.
 
Jean Evans
Jean Evans Goooooooooooooood morning, good morning 2 all my fb Family, rise & shine, 4 this is the day that the LORD has made, I will rejoice & b glad in it !!! BLESSED IS EVERY ONE THAT FEARETH THE LORD: THAT WALKETH IN HIS WAYS. FOR THOU SHALT EAT THE LABOUR OF THINE HANDS: HAPPY SHALT THOU BE, AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH THEE. ( PSALM 128:1-2) HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE, ARE YOU IN, OR OUT OF THE WILL OF GOD ?
 
Chris Poehner
Chris Poehner Another night with almost no sleep. It's going to be a long day.
 
Diane Johns Fowler
Diane Johns Fowler (the chorus to a little song,GOD gave me). THE HARDER THE WIND BLOWS THE DEEPER THE ROOT GROWS. " the wind may bend me over but GODS GRACE will make me rise. Sometimes you'll see me laughing, and there's times you'll see me cry. The storms I face are many but there's one thing I know. The harder the wind blows the deeper the root grows. ( the winds of life my be blowing, on the out side. but GODS doing something on the inside.). I thank GOD FOR HIS WONDERFUL GRACE. I do love you all. Diane
 
Joshua Cabrera
Joshua Cabrera Anybody have a small waterproofing bag?
 
Allison Richey
Allison Richey kids off to school now i can clean and start looking for a job again boy do i need a life being a stay at home mom isnt doing it love my kids but i need to be around more adults
 
Ginx The-rated R-rapstar
Ginx The-rated R-rapstar Dec 21 2012 end of the world...niggas please lol the myans were wrong nigggggaaaasssss lmfaooooooo only god knows the time people better pick up a bible
 

No comments:

Post a Comment