Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear all plz do not drink any drink which produced from pepsi company Such as pepsi tropicana juice 7up slide coca cola and etc Due to one of

Song Wei Yee
` Dear all , plz do not drink any drink which produced from pepsi company. Such as pepsi, tropicana juice, 7up, slide, coca cola and etc. Due to one of the worker from the company has added his blood contaminated with HIV. May refer to news at NDTV. Please forward to person u care :)
 
Vietha Aphrilya Sulaksono
Vietha Aphrilya Sulaksono ^^ pas jauh sama ibu, sekarang aku baru sadar.. ternyata sifat2 ibu.ku menurun ke.aku.. hha i.love u mom.. i.miss.u :')

Likes

Jonysketerz ParkWigha Apriliaria Permadesta PutraYuselly WahyudiDwan Christiawan
 
Tiffany Whitehead
Tiffany Whitehead gm fb first i want 2 thank that man up stairs for another day to open my eyes and c the men i love in my life...c and hear my fam i love u guys with a big heart.....shonta remember i love u bay.......tvs keep doing what u do u deserve it its time for u and the fam 2 be happy congrats .....
 
Rahul Dhingra
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share .
 
Genious Maharjan
Girl: I have to tell you something… Boy:What? Girl: I really like you. And I… I think I’mfalling in love with you. Boy: Ok… Girl: What do you mean “ok”? Boy: I don’t like you like that… Girl: Why not? Boy: I can’t tell you… maybe another time… From then on, the girl kept asking the boy “Why not?” whenever she saw him, and he kept answering the same answer of “I’ll tell you later.” Finally the girl got fed up. Girl: I’m tired of this! Tell me why you don’t like me! Boy: Do you really wanna know why? Girl: Yes! Boy: It’s because you’re ugly! What’s the point of going out with someone when they’re not pretty?! Girl: But… I… Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone! "The boy leaves and the girl is sitting there alone, crying her heart out. Then her cell phone rings.." Girl: Hello? Mom: Sweetheart♥ I want you to go home, ok? I’ll be home from work in a few hours.. Girl: Alright Mom. Mom: I love you. Girl: I love you too, Mom. Mom: Bye Bye. Girl: Bye "The girl heads home and once she got there, she went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.." Girl: I’m not pretty enough… "She set to work, knowing fully well what she was going to do. 2 hours later, her Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.." Mom: Honey? Are you alright? "She opened the door and was shocked at the site.. The bath was overflowing onto the floor, and the water was tinted red. She walked over to see what was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying with cuts all over her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run to call the police when something caught her eye. On the mirror, am I pretty enough now?.." No one deserves to be told that by someone they love. If you find it messed up then forward this to everyone you know. A person’s appearance doesn’t count. What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they’re not good enough…!! Thumbs up if u like it.....!!!!♥
 
Devinder Kaur
Hit "Like" Ifff u ever Done This in School....:p =:D
 
Dhaval Patel
Dhaval Patel Yo boys i am singing song soup song flop song why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di rhythm correct why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maintain please why this kolaveri..di distance la moon-u moon-u moon-u color-u white-u white background night-u nigth-u night-u color-u black-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maama notes eduthuko apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila glass only english.. hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di flop song --------------- Almost everyone can understand this song.. anyway here are the meaning for few words Kolaveri - Killer rage or Murderous Rage. "Soup Song" - Love failure Song "Soup Boys" - Boys who failed in love
 
Chubalyn Kongkatpi
Chubalyn Kongkatpi i may nt b beautiful n stylish lyk thm,i may nt b rch n smart lyk thm. . . .bt i hav a heart 2 luv u mre thn thm. . !!!

Likes

Kirison EngtiAbeno Kikon
 
HeNn Liaw
HeNn Liaw BORING!? What do u fell? If some day u got a big pimple right on u ass. it is must hurt like hell!hahahaha..
 
Oluwaseun Artless Peerless
Oluwaseun Artless Peerless Im sori palz dat i ve bin kipin u waitin al day long buh its just dat i was a little bit occupied. Im hot nw lets chat til mama calz. Peerless$ say so
 
Kalpa Chinu
Kalpa Chinu Engineering kolaveri d version..... Hand-la book-u, book la stuff-u,eyes full aa tear-u..... empty mind-u,exam come-u,life reverse gear-u.... God im dyin nau,prof is happy how-u...this-u song-u 4 students-u, we dont hav a choice-u....Why dis kolaveri kolaveri di????....;(
 
Keetha Spears
Keetha Spears Ok I post sumthing bout cheatin a couple days ago and bo bo the clown keep inbox me talkin bout it take two and the man probably denyin his women anyway dummie reread the post if u dnt understand yall nasty bitch dnt want a single man yall think yall get cool point or sumthing messin with a man thts taken he will tell u anythang to get in ya clothes if a man with a women she got bills and kids he helpin 9 time out 10 aleast he got a dummie like u takein ya money payin him and than sale ya stamps to pay the bills inmyworldmykidscomefirstbitchtryitseedoyoulikeit!
 
Jeannie Widdows
Jeannie Widdows Sucks getting old ... If my body was a car, I would be thinking of trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents, scratches, and my paint job is getting dull. My headlights are out of focus. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach maximum speed. But the worst is...every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!! Re-post if it made u laugh
 
Pam Andersen
Pam Andersen Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter hope u have a great day love u
 
Vini Dahustla
Vini Dahustla mehn they hear and they feel it and ma shit aint finishd...shout out to twizzle u gat me killin beats.
 
Azzam Sabith
Azzam Sabith God-u I.am dying now- she is happy how-u
 
Truly Blessed Bev
Truly Blessed Bev Work this morning is one of my many blessings. Thank U Father God. Without you none of this would be possible...
 
Adah Fabian Adah
Adah Fabian Adah U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SPECIAL U ARE 2ME...
 
Lawrence Ice
 
Renata Isom
Renata Isom Sometimes I feel like yelling "eloi, lama sabachthani?" Translation: my god my god why has thou forsaken me. But I quickly come to realize Christ embraced total isolation (alone) so I would never have to be alone. Doesnt mean life is free from pain, it means that is the midst of the darkest night, he comes walking. So when u think the world has left u all alone, listen closely for he is walking. -Sheila Walsh #onesetoffootprintsinthesand
 
Gomez Jayvie
Gomez Jayvie can't wait to ungak!!!!!!! heeeeeeeee.......................... yudi??? i miss u yudi!!!! beer???/ damn im so thirsty

Likes

Gomez Jayvie
 
Louis George
Louis George hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu

Likes

Reginald Ranjan David
 
Ko Nal
Ko Nal There's always excitements in Kuwait... no matter even if u just SIT!!! Soooooo much i wana doooo and sooo lill time :(:( The old memories, ppl and places .....

Likes

Angel ShehnazMohamed NaeemJoynal JoyBeing Wild
 
Nokuthula Precious Mashiane
Nokuthula Precious Mashiane I cant stand judgemental people. Yiba ilento ofuna ukuba ngiyo and stop judging others. Jus because u think u beta it duznt mean everybody else thinks u are. Ngeke sifane singabantu sibe yinto eyodwa NEVER!!
 
Cherry Casinillo
Cherry Casinillo Hi lolo at lola see u soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment