Wednesday, November 30, 2011

lol I just want to know if there are any viruses Is that too much to ask GM FB How many days til we say congrats grad I'M SO

Zhen Chua
Zhen Chua lol....
I just want to know if there are any viruses. Is that too much to ask?
 
Condeshia Jackson
Condeshia Jackson GM FB... How many days til we say congrats grad???!! I'M SO EXCITED & I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!! Have a blessed day... (14 for those who wants to get me a gift;-))
 
Anita Holland
Anita Holland OK, I broke a bone in my foot the other day in the laundry room. I walked into the weight bench(not put away correctly) Somehow it is my fault for not having shoes on. You all know me when was the last time I used a weight bench? LOL
 
Marco Perucho
Marco Perucho no sleep tonight... 13 hours left to spend time with the family before I say goodbye
 
Mark Edward Robinson
Mark Edward Robinson They don't know I burn.....
 
Jamie Becker
Jamie Becker today i have a serious Chinese ailment known as dragon-ass. the only cure for it is high doses of caffeine.
 
Bill Childress
Bill Childress 'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS, HE LIVED ALL ALONE, IN A ONE BEDROOM HOUSE MADE OF PLASTER AND STONE. I HAD COME DOWN THE CHIMNEY WITH PRESENTS TO GIVE, AND TO SEE JUST WHO IN THIS HOME DID LIVE. I LOOKED ALL ABOUT, A STRANGE SIGHT I DID SEE, NO TINSEL, NO PRESENTS, NOT EVEN A TREE. NO STOCKING BY MANTLE, JUST BOOTS FILLED WITH SAND, ON THE WALL HUNG PICTURES OF FAR DISTANT LANDS. WITH MEDALS AND BADGES, AWARDS OF ALL KINDS, A SOBER THOUGHT CAME THROUGH MY MIND. FOR THIS HOUSE WAS DIFFERENT, IT WAS DARK AND DREARY, I FOUND THE HOME OF A SOLDIER, ONCE I COULD SEE CLEARLY. THE SOLDIER LAY SLEEPING, SILENT, ALONE, CURLED UP ON THE FLOOR IN THIS ONE BEDROOM HOME. THE FACE WAS SO GENTLE, THE ROOM IN SUCH DISORDER, NOT HOW I PICTURED A UNITED STATES SOLDIER. WAS THIS THE HERO OF WHOM I'D JUST READ? CURLED UP ON A PONCHO, THE FLOOR FOR A BED? I REALIZED THE FAMILIES THAT I SAW THIS NIGHT, OWED THEIR LIVES TO THESE SOLDIERS WHO WERE WILLING TO FIGHT. SOON ROUND THE WORLD, THE CHILDREN WOULD PLAY, AND GROWNUPS WOULD CELEBRATE A BRIGHT CHRISTMAS DAY. THEY ALL ENJOYED FREEDOM EACH MONTH OF THE YEAR, BECAUSE OF THE SOLDIERS, LIKE THE ONE LYING HERE. I COULDN'T HELP WONDER HOW MANY LAY ALONE, ON A COLD CHRISTMAS EVE IN A LAND FAR FROM HOME. THE VERY THOUGHT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE, I DROPPED TO MY KNEES AND STARTED TO CRY. THE SOLDIER AWAKENED AND I HEARD A ROUGH VOICE, "SANTA DON'T CRY, THIS LIFE IS MY CHOICE; I FIGHT FOR FREEDOM, I DON'T ASK FOR MORE, MY LIFE IS MY GOD, MY COUNTRY, MY CORPS." THE SOLDIER ROLLED OVER AND DRIFTED TO SLEEP, I COULDN'T CONTROL IT, I CONTINUED TO WEEP. I KEPT WATCH FOR HOURS, SO SILENT AND STILL AND WE BOTH SHIVERED FROM THE COLD NIGHT'S CHILL. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE ON THAT COLD, DARK, NIGHT, THIS GUARDIAN OF HONOR SO WILLING TO FIGHT. THEN THE SOLDIER ROLLED OVER, WITH A VOICE SOFT AND PURE, WHISPERED, "CARRY ON SANTA, IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY, ALL IS SECURE." ONE LOOK AT MY WATCH, AND I KNEW HE WAS RIGHT. "MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT."
 
Essel M. Metal
Essel M. Metal i miss my parents love and guidance..

Likes

Christopher M. Tupaz
 
Clyde Walton
Clyde Walton “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”~Mark Twain I borrowed this from a friend. Kindness, to me, is the greatest gift we can give.
 
Katie A Camidge
Katie A Camidge sucks getting old ... If my body was a car, I would be thinking of trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents, scratches, and my paint job is getting dull. My headlights are out of focus. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach maximum speed. But the worst is...every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!! Re-post if it made u laugh~
 
Crystal McFarlin
Crystal McFarlin For those out there who are sceptical about Body By Vi 90 day Challenge...lets just say in only 3 days I am down a total of 5 lbs and have lost 2 inches off my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips! If that doesn't convince you I don't know what will!! This product really works and I am really enjoying seeing my life change right in front of my own eyes. In weight and extra money!!
 
Felipe Avila
Felipe Avila De la abogada Alma Rosa Nieto amiga del foro....
 
Eyjhey R. Dapitillo
Eyjhey R. Dapitillo i miss this song~~~
 
Amarjeet Kumar
Amarjeet Kumar Dance Against Terrorism I like this way to make happy common people....... must watch.
www.youtube.com

Likes

Amarjeet Kumar
 
Jorge Talao
Jorge Talao “I don’t need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that I’m the only one.” =)

Likes

Jorge Talao
 
Thomas Monte Carlo Threats
Thomas Monte Carlo Threats I ain't got much but what I do have I also appreciate....
 
Ajay Kumar Choudhary
How to Detect Hidden Camera in Trial Room? Please forward this to your friends to educate this issue to the public......To prevent our innocent ladies from HIDDEN CAMERA...... Come and Join your hands with @[116279311815499:274:Just Share It] ============================ Read This Message.....!!!! How to Detect Hidden Camera in Trial Room? In front of the trial room take your mobile and make sure that mobile can make calls........ Then enter into the trail room, take your mobile and make a call..... If u can't make a call......!!!! There is a hidden camera...... This is due to the interference of fiber optic cable during the signal transfer...... Please forward this to your friends to educate this issue to the public......To prevent our innocent ladies from HIDDEN CAMERA........... Pinhole Cameras in Changing Rooms of Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop? A few days ago, I received this text message: Please don't use Trial room of BIG BAZAAR there are pinhole cameras to make MMS of young girls. So, please forward to all girls. Also forward to all boys who have sisters and girlfriends. Don't be shy in forwarding this message. Because its about protecting the integrity of all girls & ladies. HOW TO DETECT A 2-WAY MIRROR? When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., How many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror I.e., they can see you, but you can't see them. There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms or bathroom or bedrooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by just looking at it. So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of Mirror we are looking at? CONDUCT THIS SIMPLE TEST: Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE, IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR! (There may be someone seeing you from the other side). So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the "fingernail test." It doesn't cost you anything. It is simple to do. This is a really good thing to do. The reason there is a gap on a real mirror, is because the silver is on the back of the mirror UNDER the glass. Whereas with a two-way mirror, the silver is on the surface. Keep it in mind! Make sure and check every time you enter in hotel rooms. Share this with your sisters, wife, daughters, friends, colleagues, etc.
 
Nhlanhla Da-king Ndlovu
Nhlanhla Da-king Ndlovu in life u start frm the group all the way up, awuvele ube i manager nje.. or CEO ..uqala wenze u R1000 per mnt uze uye ko R 100 000 .. abantu abayeke ukuzitshela whn offered umsebenzi.. once u in the industry u meet other TOP ppl to elevate u... it get better rn better in life...

Likes

Mpume NdlovuNozipho Thabede
 
Jeanine Corrao
Jeanine Corrao Ok everybody I am still learning how to use Facebook. I see things move fast and I am lucky if I check once a day. I think I finally have the know how to post pictures. When you start to see pictures of food let me know your thoughts! Have a great day!

Likes

Trish Peterson Stockert
 
Reyna Elena
Reyna Elena i can't help but notice, mukha atang napakahilig nang mga iba nateng kasamahan in las islas Filipinas to beat every leaf of the Guinness Book World of Records on just about anything that's basically mga walang kwenta. can we think of something more meaningful like... hmmm... what about... asking all the congressman and senators na mag-mix nang aspalto, hakot gravel and sand at tapusin ang aming Dancalan Provincial Talahib Avenue in 1 week? Now, that's really one for the Guinness Books.
www.gmanetwork.com
The Philippines attempts to break the Guinness world record for the longest line of 25-centavo coins in Manila on Wednesday. The US currently holds the coin-line record at 64.8 kms.
 
JYareh DungeonFamily
JYareh DungeonFamily Dear Ladies, WTF??!!! Her: He's cute, adorable, respectful, funny, sweet, treats me right and cares a lot but I miss him.. Me: ohhhh I get it, you enjoy being hurt, cheated and getting to ass beat. My bad, never hooking you up with a good guy.
 
Myla Nunn
Myla Nunn I dont wake her right up.. Sometimes i stop and stare. Shes so beautiful. Inside and out. I dont know what Gods purpose for my life is yet.. But im so glad he gave me her.. Mikayla.

Likes

Bryant Dixon
 
Tupanga Abbott
Tupanga Abbott Staying Home Today I feel lik a peice of poop
 
Shanique Lasley
Shanique Lasley For it to be so pretty outside I feel horibble
 
Aimee Carmina Villacorta
Aimee Carmina Villacorta I wait all day, just hoping for one more minute with you, and I don't even know you. -cityofangels
 

No comments:

Post a Comment