Wednesday, November 30, 2011

GIRL I hate u BOY What a coincidence : Son's Last Letter To His Mom Will being tears in your eyes : I went to a party Mom I remembered what you said U

Vijaykanth Kommiri
Vijaykanth Kommiri GIRL- I hate u. BOY- What a coincidence... :)
 
Brenda Weatherly
Son's Last Letter To His Mom.. Will being tears in your eyes :( I went to a party Mom, I remembered what you said. U told me not to drink, Mom,So I drank soda instead. I really felt proud inside, Mom, The way you said I would. I didn't drink and drive, Mom, Even though the others said I should. I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right. Now the party is finally ending, Mom, As everyone is driving out of sight. As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece. Because of the way you raised me, So responsible and sweet. I started to drive away, Mom, But as I pulled out into the road, The other car didn't see me, Mom, And hit me like a load.:( As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say, "The other guy is drunk," Mom, And now I'm the one who will pay. I'm lying here dying, Mom.... I wish you'd get here soon. How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon. There is blood all around me, Mom, And most of it is mine. I hear the medic say, Mom, I'll die in a short time. I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink. It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think. He was probably at the same party as I. The only difference is, he drank And I will die. Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life. I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife. The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, And I don't think it's fair. I'm lying here dying And all he can do is stare. Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave. And when I go to heaven, Mom, Put "GOOD BOY " on my grave. Someone should have told him, Mom, Not to drink and drive. If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive. My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared. Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there. I have one last question, Mom. Before I say good bye. I didn't drink and drive, So why am I the one to die? After Reading this letter few have quit drinking and many have quit habbit of "DRINK & DRIVE". Did You read he said "Someone should have told him, Mom". Please "SHARE" this wall post if not for that innocent guy who died then at least for that mother who lost her SON. . . . Please "LIKE" & "SHARE", Don't Ignore.
 
Sidney McKinney
Sidney McKinney Welp getting ready for school.. Me and katie are gonna match! Woot woot haha well HTC! And if u dont have the number just askk(:
 
Apam Zimik
Apam Zimik I LUV U SO MUCH PLS COME BACK TO ME DON WALK AWAY FROM ME I MAY NOT FIND THE PROPER WAY MY LUCY
 
Forgot Mchizo Gates
Forgot Mchizo Gates Play boy,man-u and funky t-shirts 4 sale,hit my inbox re bue
 
Rather Zubair
Rather Zubair No 1 fall in luv frm face, its by hrt by nature dat represents u. No heart fall in luv by choice, its by chance. No 1 lives in luv by chance, its by faith..

Likes

Mågråý MuñéèbMìss PearlRather Zubair
 
Robert Reynolds
Robert Reynolds Do u know that the Pentagon spends $51,000 per student for education on the 16 major Bases in the US. We could bus those kids to the local community schools for $12,000 a yeae--still spend $5,000 a year to supplement on base for any special needs=total 1/3 of current budget. Maybe the 2/3 left over could fund ADAP and Medicaid needs.
 
Mamta Singh
Mamta Singh You have within u the power to accomplish everything u want that power lies in the will
 
Madelle Sueno
Madelle Sueno had a great tym wid hanekoh, namiz q ang tekken 6, and i won over him ;) aftr dat, we watched toilet ;) lavz u nhy...
 
Desi Romeo
Desi Romeo why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

Likes

Satinder KumarGurpreet Sarao
 
Wee Gee
Wee Gee When ur cuckolds ur haun fun from beating shut out of fucking objects in inanimate form yeaaaaaa braaaah gaaaaaackhahaha fy j kk Keri Jim heyx Fu Jim u all duxj u all fm u all fm u all fm u fuck u all hahahanaa sh

Likes

Ryley Brown
 
Ramesh Yanamandla
Ramesh Yanamandla nake ardam kaledu..meku ami ardam kadu li8 tesuko !!!!
 
Michelle Sexbob Hawkins-Taft
Michelle Sexbob Hawkins-Taft logged onto mocospace... Random 45 year old guy from india: i wnt fuck u Me: then it must seriously suck to be in your shoes Guy :you are bitch Lmao i reject some guy in another continent and this makes me a bitch? Ok ill work with that
 
Hutri Kiswanto
Hutri Kiswanto Ga trasa dah 7hr my father pastaway...mis u bgt!!
 
Gordon Scott
Gordon Scott Two years ago today my life was changed forever when my lil girl came into this world. Who knew I could be wrapped around such tiny fingers. Happy Birthday Cheyenne! Daddy loves u....now get out my refrigerator!
 
Uday Bboying
 
Sherry Eiland
Sherry Eiland GM fb.....christmas is just around the corner.....r u ready .....
 
Kirsty Mooney
Kirsty Mooney Cant wait to see my princess's face when she sees what i got her for her bday . She going to b 1 happy gurl sunday. 4 more days to go. Love u gracie may and kian x
 
Karin Munz
Karin Munz To my beautiful little niece Jessica Sherman a very happy birthday to you today a whole 7 years old, Enjoy your party and hope Mom and Dad got u nice pressies (I know about the swimming doll) love u lots and see u soon love Aunty Karin and o Great one xxxxxxxxxx
 
Sindhu Minnu
Sindhu Minnu BOY: A, B, C GIRL: What? BOY: Always Be Careful GIRL: achaa then? BOY: D, E, F, G... ...Girl : ?? BOY: Don't Ever Forget That GIRL: ForGet That BOY: I'm H, I Girl: What H, I ? BOY: Happily In love GIRL: so BOY: J, K, L, M, Just Keep Loving Me GIRL: and how about N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z ? BOY: No Other Person Quite, Reasonable, Shall Treat U Very Well Xcept me You'll zeee...:)

Likes

Anusha Anu
 
Bhavesh Desai
Do not share this photo unless u find the cat ..... where is the cat? PLEASE... don't post the answer! And also don't tag where the Cat is :P
 
Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos jus removing hoe ass n!ggas...i hate being ignored because the truth is i will b the best friend u ever had rather or whoever u think u r
 
Samantha An Henry Bernal
Samantha An Henry Bernal Laying here with my baby we cant sleep cause daddy woke us up:/... Man blaze has grown so much he has learned a lot im proud to be a mother:).. Hes the best baby ever nothing or noone can ever replace a mothers love for her child<3..love u blaze your my world
 
Mabuti George Mayisela
Mabuti George Mayisela U come 2 love nt by finding the perfect person,bt by learning 2 see an imperfect person perfectly*yeah neh*
 
Aida Piranic
Aida Piranic Allah me stvorio takvu da nikad ne trpim nametanje i prije bih umrla nego se pokorila nekome sem Njega.Dok ne vidim logične razloge zbog čega bih ja prihvatila nešto ja ništa ne prihvatam.Tako sam i Islam upoznavala postepeno.Prihvatala sve savjete koje sam razumjela i shvatila kakvo mi dobro nose.Sanjala sam sebe kako klanjam i znala sam da ću kad tad naučiti ali sam pružala otpor sve dok konačno nijesam shvatila zašto će meni koristiti namaz.Allah voli iskrenost pa mi je upoznavanje sa vjerom olakšavao ali po prirodi sam takva da teško prihvatam svakodnevne obaveze pa sam i namaz postepeno prihvatala.Toliko me je to iskreno boljelo što nijesam kapirala zbog čega mi je dobro da klanjam pa mi je Allah uslišio dovu i ulio mi ljubav prema namazu onako kako meni odgovara.Pomislila sam da bi dobro bilo da napravim islamski fitnes koji bi se sastojao u klanjanju namaza koji je istinski trening i duha i tijela i svaki pokret ima neku zdravstvenu funkciju.Dok se na drugačijem fitnesu oznojimo i izgubimo energiju ovaj islamski nas ne dovodi u takvo stsnje.Ne umarsmo se.Oslobađamo se stresa i viška kilograma a osjećamo se ugodno jer smo okupani.Uvijek u namazu se osjećam ne samo fizički čistom već i duhovno.To je dvostruko kupanje.Dodavanje energije.Naučnici bi trebali da ispitaju svaki pokret u namazu do čega dovodi i viđeli bi da je to jedinstvo treninga, duhovnog snaženja,vitalnosti.Mogla bih da uvedem namaz ka fitnes trening ali ne više od pet puta dnevno jer je tako propisano zato što organizmu treba taj predah.Kad se tako shvati svaka žena bi imala vitku liniju.Možda kada bih uvela i dodatne namaze.Svaki pokret ima neku funkciju.Kad sam tako shvatila namaz onda mi je bio ne samo oslonac na životnom putu već i igra i pjesma.Radost.To je cilj Islama.Da nam pomogne kako da kroz život prolazimo što lakše i da sačuvamo dušu i snagu.Da se lijepo osjećamo.Ko god nema takve rezultate treba da se pita za svoj Islam.Jer u Kur'anu piše „Meni moja vjera tebi tvoja!“Ne radi podjele ljudi na ove vjere već se misli „meni moja a tebi tvoja djela“.Nije svačiji Islam ispravan.Ispravan je onaj koji za rezultat ima srećne ljude koji se osjećaju zadovoljno i bogato i kad nemaju ništa.Skoro dvije decenije sma na Birou i jalvjam s ena sve konkurse.Uvijeks enadjaući d aće mi negđe upaliti i d aćumdobiti posa ali i sotalvjajući prostor za neuspeh ka otovrenu mogućnost kako s ene bih osjećala poraženom.Tako d alako prihvatam odbijanje jer uživma dok se nadam uspjehu.Trenutno sam se prijavila na tri konkursa i čekam rezultate.Uživam i nadam se te pravim neke planove ako mi uspiju ali razmišljam i da mogu i oni da padnu u vodu.Ali je bitan taj užitak dok se nadam.To je rezultat pravilnog korišćenja i upotrebe Islama. AIDA PIRANIĆ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment