Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i am up because i work late nites lol so i kinda tripp sumtime I have the strangest dreams Dear Santa this year for Christmas I would like an Xbox

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos i am up because i work late nites lol so i kinda tripp sumtime
 
Summer Hunt
Summer Hunt I have the strangest dreams ...
 
Michael Fitzpatrick
Michael Fitzpatrick Dear Santa, this year for Christmas I would like an Xbox 360, Skyrim, an iPhone, a new laptop, a personal TV....... no wait, forget that. Get in your sleigh, go to Afghanistan, get all the soldiers ... ... and bring them home. They deserve to be with their families on Christmas. Post this as your status to show respect for the soldiers who won't be coming home for Christmas. If you don't re-post, I understand. You cant spend 6 seconds of your life to support soldiers
 
Georgia Moore
Georgia Moore Just realized.. I have a dentist appointment this morning flop..ugh!
 
Oyie Martinez-Manimog
Oyie Martinez-Manimog I consulted another doctor for my headache , i hope this will be over... am very much worried.....
 
Megan E. Hughes
Megan E. Hughes SO guess Im ready for the drama today, cause I know its coming...get a life and grow up people!! We are in high school now, NOT middle school :P
 
Lovepreet Singh Sandhu
Lovepreet Singh Sandhu I Am ਯਾਰਾ ਦਾ ਯਾਰ. ਲੌਕੀ Call Me ਸਰਦਾਰ. CHANA in My name. Cricket Is My Favrt Game. I Sacrifice For ਯਾਰੀ. I Keep Up The ਸਰਦਾਰੀ. I Have So Much Respect For ਪੱਗ. This ਸਿਰ Only Goes Down Front Of ਰੱਬ..
 
Asheem Bfmv Manandhar
Asheem Bfmv Manandhar So far away from where you are These miles have torn us worlds apart And I miss you, yeah I miss you So far away from where you are I'm standing underneath the stars And I wish you were here I miss the years that were erased I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face I miss all the little things I never thought that they'd mean everything to me Yeah I miss you And I wish you were here I feel the beating of your heart I see the shadows of your face Just know that wherever you are Yeah I miss you And I wish you were here..............
 
Dee Davidson
Dee Davidson The kittens are crazy this morning...I do believe theres gonna be a change in the weather!!!
 
Josh Rogers
Josh Rogers If the early bird really gets the worm, I should have a whole coffee can full of them.
 
Alisi Fa'onelua Fifita
Alisi Fa'onelua Fifita Logged in to check my notifications and not even two mins Maria-Fatima Lui chats me straiqht away to qo read her note she wrote, her note is about FAT SO'S lmao . Where the heck is it on your paqe i tried lookin for it but i cant see it . U unfit botch im tierd DUCK OFF ill read it tomorw! Hahaha . Love you uce . X
 
Nathan Bulner
Nathan Bulner Bianca Hayes u dirty pathetic slut tried to make it out that I made her pregnant when we were going out and saying it was my kid and it wasn't lol it was Aaron Morris's kid and doesn't put his name down on the birth certificate so he doesn't have to pay the government does typical cheap slut that u r using and abusing everyone for money just u wait hahaha

Likes

Alanna DohertyBoban KrcmarevicKaine Parò
 
Levonne Da Rocha
Levonne Da Rocha Yor I cnt believe it not even my frends bliev me wen I tell them I'm single y must use always think I need a guy in my life(Lameez April) I hate u 4 not thinking ppl can change bt wat can I say chomma ek is ma net wat ek is ne
 
Kim Gill
Kim Gill I bought this for my dad. It's a really pretty watch.
www1.macys.com
Shop the latest GUESS Watch, Chronograph Goldtone Stainless Steel 45mm U15061G2 online at Macys.com. Bring back a golden era, every day, with this fine watch from GUESS.
 
Christina He's Mines Brown
Christina He's Mines Brown Macarla jux woke up lookn around and closed her eyes back hope she dnt get up yet wen jr leave hopefully i can stay slp til bout 10:30
 
Cynthia Smith-Bright
Cynthia Smith-Bright I DONT KNOW ABOUT NOBODY ELSE ALL THRU THE DAY IM THANKING JESUS 4OR DAT HE DO 4OR ME HOW HE BLESS N KEEP ME. THANK U JESUS.
 
Bill Sharp
Bill Sharp They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.
 
Penny Custer Kent
Penny Custer Kent I cannot let this month end without being truly thankful for Wade Rinehart and his staff at First Choice Physical Therapy. My husband could barely walk and now he's back to his old self. They are like all the kings horses and all the kings men...they put Scott Kent back together again:)
 
Ankit Rungta
Ankit Rungta Cop: I'm sorry sir...your wife has been involved in a car crash and we would like you to accompany us so you can identify the body. - - - ... - - - Drunk Husband: I'm a bit busy right now. Can't you take a photo and tag me on facebook? If it's her, I will click the "like" button :D
 
James Brindley
James Brindley To the bitch who asked "Why are you so fat?" I replied, "Every time I sleep with your boyfriend, he gives me a biscuit"
 
Jenny Carter
Jenny Carter Wyatt is still running a low grade! His cough is worse! I picked him up and he said, "oohhh mommy"! My poor angel! No school today!!!
 
Afghan Ak Kush
Afghan Ak Kush lif3 is 2 short 2 b bullshittin ... i aint got a second to wasteb.. i got money to mak3 ... g3t wit it .. or get nothin
 
PookieLuvs Cere
PookieLuvs Cere I Really really want some rocos Breakfast Right Now ~___~
 
Shandeezy Swaggedout Roberts
Shandeezy Swaggedout Roberts I would really go the extra mile to see the person im with smile to bad im with nb
 
Nana Yaa Pinkrah
Nana Yaa Pinkrah Elimina gold discovery! I know my boyfriend is there bt who else? Holla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment