Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't need an angel on top of my tree I already have one in Heaven looking down on me Put this as your status if you have someone in

Michael Pearce
Michael Pearce Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in Heaven looking down on me .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas.
 
Mixomatoza Flies
Mixomatoza Flies "Doamne, e atat de uratica fata asta!! Atat de uratica! Si o cheama si Alex, asta ar fi trebuit sa-i dea un farmec totusi... Si mai e si foarte galagioasa, ca sa iasa in evidenta… Adopta expresii agresive insa cu infatisarea ei nu creeaza decat o ironie flescaita, ciudata, ca de un baietel adolescent nedezvoltat! Doamne, ce culoare are parul ei? Blond sau mucegait?!” Am incheiat citatul :))))))) ptr ca o lady nu foloseste niciodata "da-te-n..."
 
Yugal Sharma
Yugal Sharma Don't say a word, just come over and lie here with me 'Cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe There I just said it, I'm scared you'll forget about me...
 
Ciq Yan Qute
Ciq Yan Qute Chp Pheng i think tis is a good way for me to remember bring the thing~><
出门牢记四个字,准不会落下东西,那就是 “ 伸手要钱 ” (伸:身份证,手:手机,要:钥匙,钱:钱包)
 
Karla Mae Kalalo
Karla Mae Kalalo boy : “i did not kiss his girlfriend.. i just whispered something in her mouth..” ~>hanep sa palusot
 
Juliosaurus Rex
Juliosaurus Rex ONCE UPON A TIME... THERE WAS A BAND NAMED ANNABELLE'S FATE.. ;)
Annabelle's Fate at Joe's Tiki Bar. 10/29/11.
 
Aryan Khan
Aryan Khan Thanking to all of my friends,for the love which they had given me through out this yr....Hp the next1 will be the full of joy,happiness,and meaningful to all...plz forgv me if i hurt u,,,sry 4 evrythg wrong n thx for ur love n blesses...ALLAH Bless you All.....
 
Michael Hutnick
Michael Hutnick "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" - Matthew 5:44
 
Nikki Qualls
Dynasty, ID: A155867 (DIAMOND IN THE RUFF) Spayed female, gentle, Pit bull terrier, HW pos, sweet girl Intake: 2/25/2011 INQUIRIES: EMAIL mcas_online_team@hotmail.com with ID ABOUT ME: Very sweet sweet girl. Loves to be kissed on the face. Loves to be loved and housebroken as well. Click here for my LOLz image: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=254217297951587 ***I am in a FOSTER HOME, not at the shelter - please EMAIL mcas_online_team@hotmail.com for more information.*** ----> Visit our website for our latest ADOPTION SPECIALS: http://www.mcaspets.org/adoption-specials.html --------------------------------------------------------------------- INQUIRIES: Visit the shelter or EMAIL mcas_online_team@hotmail.com with ID FEES: $75 for dogs, $65 for cats, $25 for long-term dogs (Diamonds in the Ruff) and cats (MCAS Purrls) at the shelter more than 60 days. INCLUDED: Costs for spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations, de-worming, and micro-chipping. Adult dogs have been tested for heartworms and cats have been given a feline leukemia test. LOCATION & ADOPTION HOURS: Montgomery County Animal Shelter – Conroe, TX 8535 State Hwy 242, Conroe, TX 77385 M-F: 10am - 5pm Sat-Sun: 10am - 4pm Email: mcas_online_team@hotmail.com
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.190362944337023.40175.114069718633013&l=2ac77de889 Just some of the many dogs waiting for you at the shelter! Dogs that have been at the shelter longer than others are available for $25. All others are $75. This photo album is maintained by volunteers. If you are interested in meeting or adopting one of our dogs, please visit the shelter or email mcas_online_team@hotmail.com. We are located in Conroe, TX. Due to the many Facebook comments we receive requesting information about particular dogs, some comments are regrettably overlooked, so in order to receive information about a specific dog in a timely manner and to ensure a reply, we ask that you please email our Online Inquiry Team at mcas_online_team@hotmail.com with any questions you may have about a particular dog. Thank you for considering, sharing or just liking our wonderful dogs!
 
Mike D Arius
Mike D Arius YOU SHOW LOVE OR EVERYTHING GREAT , YOU HATE AND WHAT I DO HONESTLY WHATEVER.........
 
Terry J. Guy
Terry J. Guy Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement centre were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?' Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.' 'Really!? Like a newborn baby".'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'
 
Nani Naidu
Nani Naidu ha ha ha.................
@[169143726508387:274:I Can't Believe It] BEST Birthday CAke ever Wishing you Happy birthday
 
Debra Helms
Debra Helms Dear Santa, For christmas i would like....... actually forget that, get on your sleigh, go to Afghanistan, collect all our troops and take them home to their families. They're the one's who deserve the presents. Put this as your status for 24 hours to show your support for our armed forces. I know most of you won't but those that do will have my respect
 
Gary Shean
Gary Shean The Year end race is on! Leftover turkey’s gone, house is decorated for Christmas, a quick bolt from some nice late fall weather to early summer temps in the deep south and then up to the Big Apple for a few days of Christmas in the city before making the trek up to the Maritimes for holiday festivities and lots of cheer! For all those that I don't get the chance to touch base with before year end... have a great Holiday Season and super New Year!!!
 
Sean Trainor
Sean Trainor Time take more blood niggas. I feel like vamp ha
 
Jocelyn Pitogo
Jocelyn Pitogo Hahayyyyyyy Macau!!!!!!!maybe in some other instance I'm gonna love you...but for now I cant wait to leave you...what a boring evening!!!
 
Mary Kristin Hillard
Mary Kristin Hillard id like to just say am very grateful for all the people in my life i love you all unconditionally. family and friends.......
 
Abisoye Fabanwo
Abisoye Fabanwo I dont want to be fuck up.
 
Jill Richardson Berry
Jill Richardson Berry And can put it off no longer...I must wake the boy.
 
Paul Dronet
Paul Dronet It's my day off, and I wake up with a splitting headache. *Le sigh*
 
Linda White
Linda White Have to laugh at people who are against spanking. Some days my parents whipped my butt like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why kids now days have no respect for anyone !!! Thank you to my mom and dad for loving me enough to teach me right from wrong!!

Likes

Linda White
 
Bradley Ando Anderson
Bradley Ando Anderson I have to laugh at people who are against smacking. My parents whipped my butt like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I DAMN sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if l crossed them. It wasn't abuse, it was discipline. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why kids nowadays have no respect for anyone
 
Emily Slusser
Emily Slusser i can tell today is just gonna be...h o r r i b l e ..-____- but thanks to my bestest friend in the whoolleee world rachele maybe things will work out
 
Lori Ingram-Ross
Lori Ingram-Ross Happy Hump Day!! Going to get my hair cut since it will be awhile before I can get it done again after baby girl gets here. Need something different...
 
Kriptina 'Sari' Mutyara
Kriptina 'Sari' Mutyara "need a long time....but I believe I can" :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment