Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is this true I sure hope not I am reposting from another Facebook friend to pass the word On the eve of the Thanksgiving holiday Barack Obama broke a campaign pledge

Darlene Harris Bowlin
Darlene Harris Bowlin Is this true? I sure hope not. I am reposting from another Facebook friend to pass the word. On the eve of the Thanksgiving holiday, Barack Obama broke a campaign pledge and signed a bill legalizing the slaughter of American horses for human consumption. Congress banned the slaughter of horses in 2006 by withholding funding for inspectors. A handful of Congressmen removed the amendment from a mandatory spending bill that arrived on the president’s desk just before Thanksgiving. Obama qu...ietly signed the bill on November 18, despite having promised to maintain the ban at all costs during the 2008 campaign. Asked in a questionnaire, “Will you support legislation…to institute a permanent ban on horse slaughter and exports of horses for human consumption,” Obama simply responded, “Yes.”
 
Millecia Ebron
Millecia Ebron ~2MRW IS MY BABY BIRTHDAY.....SN:IM FOCUSING ON US FK EVERYBODY...WE STILL GON B 2GETHER..YALL NOSEY ASS BITCHES...DAT DNT KNW SHYT..SMH..I LUV YALL DOE..LMAO~
 
Libby Lou Lee
Libby Lou Lee going to see my gramma today its her birthday i know she will share cake with me!!!!
 
Marcus Walker
Marcus Walker Now I know what all y'all do at night!! Get on fb for awhile dang!! Haha Facehooked much??
 
Monaliza Oaferina Malumbres
Monaliza Oaferina Malumbres ...i may not be lucky and bless with so many things,still i consider my self luckiest and blessed with my three siblings...:)) good evening everyone!...
 
Brian Martin
Brian Martin What a freaking day. Things aren't testing out right, too big of a swing either way for minor adjustments which isn't right. People basically talking shit behind my back because they're too spineless to actually say something to my face. I know who you are, what goes around comes around. But anyways, only a couple of hours left then whoo hoo! Friday!!!
 
Jeannie Howard
Jeannie Howard i hate bills why cant we skip paying the month of dec. it would be so much easier.
 
Winile Wizo Masilela
Winile Wizo Masilela They ar my role models, inspirations, friends, infact they ar evrytin 2 me....i thank God 4 them...dat ar my cstas!!! I jst lv them.* happy*
 
Jeffrey Tyler Scott Daniels
Jeffrey Tyler Scott Daniels How about a cold bitch today.......I think yes
 
Neira Galvan
Neira Galvan P E N D E J O, "P R E C I O S A" _ I kno ur gone see thiss ((: I just want u to knoww that no matter wat I <3 YOU & will always carry u inn my heart ALWAYS&FOREVER!!! UR DA num 1 to my 9 ((;
 
Horlarhedey Aramidey Jimoh
Horlarhedey Aramidey Jimoh He tod mee he lvs mi,he tod pple he dnt lvs meee,whoooo wil i believe u or da pple,nid a reasonable komet.........nooon fwendssssss
 
Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones i hope the boner police arent around cu ill b doin more hard time
 
Nikki Snowden
Nikki Snowden I'm glad that both of my best friends are one of a kind. :) they both have my back in a heartbeat . I <3 my P.i.C & other half. #thoughtful
 
Brian Cosby
Brian Cosby I think, that ALL THE KIDS in Southern INDIANA, should get togeather in the Park, in C.S.L., and, have a MAJOR SNOWBALL WAR COME-ON
 
Janet Taylor
Janet Taylor Night all !!!!!!! Hope I wake up better tomorrow
 
Jaque Kay Chongo
Jaque Kay Chongo Open the eyes of my heart God...i want to see you..?
 
Cherri's Elekwa Pinky
Cherri's Elekwa Pinky I am ME!!....n honey; dats sumtn u'd neva b..........n d best part of bin me is dat i aint u!
 
Jocko Tno Stevens
Jocko Tno Stevens Far frm perfect.....but then again.........who isnt?......blessed i say!!!......gm......watdaproblemis......

Likes

Pluz Sz Barbii RogersMike G Smith
 
Abimbola Oritoke
Abimbola Oritoke this year is going too end all my bessing that is there I we receive it emi mi to be re odun yi lo ma pari e tebi tara ore •amin
 
Endowed Simjo Carley
Endowed Simjo Carley i can neva do yahoo.. na wash.... yahoo boiz are heartless.. na wash.... na poverty go finish u.. beta wise up
 
Siddharth Sonar
Siddharth Sonar Give me words i will make it rhyme give me pain i will make it rain give me light i will make it bright give me chance i will make u dance give me secret i will tell u mine give me tears i will make them wine give me heart i will give u mine give me stars i will make them shine give me love i will make u mine...!!!
 
Migdalia Gonzalez
Migdalia Gonzalez Bd mi Padre bello, hermoso, precioso gracias por otro nuevo despertar te amo . que tengan todos un feliz dia que Dios me les bendiga a todos. thank u my beautyful Father for another beautyful morning i love you. God bless everyone have a great day.
 
Daina Judith Flores
Daina Judith Flores Well gonna live today like no tomoroe with tha people I luv tha MOST!! Cant wait till 2nd period!! :)

Likes

Daina Judith Flores
 
Samantha Delauder
Samantha Delauder Please let today be better than yesterday . I broke my first frame and chipped a lens...seriously!! Does that happen in the same day...
 
Kaitlin Hunt
Kaitlin Hunt I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost If I'm asking for help it's only because Being with you has opened my eyes Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise? I keep asking myself, wondering how I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me Nobody else so we can be free Nobody else so we can be free And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed They say it's my fault but I want it so much Wanna fly away where the sun and rain Come in over my face, wash away all the shame When they stop and stare - don't worry me I can try to pretend, I can try to forget But it's driving me mad, going out of my head
 

No comments:

Post a Comment