Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A SAD Love Story: There Were Two Lovers Who Decided To End Their Relationship After Many Years When The Boy Got Married His Ex GF Approached Him 'n Said: How Dare You Use

Deepak Rana
Deepak Rana A SAD Love Story: There Were Two Lovers Who Decided To End Their Relationship. After Many Years When The Boy Got Married, His Ex G.F Approached Him 'n Said: ... "How Dare You Use My Favorite Color As The Theme Of Your Wedding ..! How Dare You Use My Favorite Flowers As Youe Decoration! How Dare You Set The Date I Proposed You As Your Wedding Day 'n How Dare You Use Our Song For The Ceremony ?? The Boy Cried 'n Said "Because This Is The Only Way I Could Pretend To My Heart That I'm Getting Married To YOU. ;( Thumbs Up If You Like ♥ ♥

Likes

Khushi Kulkarni
 
Tim Donohoe
Tim Donohoe As I approach my 60th birthday (this coming Sunday), I take great comfort in knowing that, of all the people over the years who have seen me do something stupid, dumb or embarrassing, many of them are dead.
 
Harprit Singh Saini
Harprit Singh Saini Kolaveri for cs players!!! :P Yo boys.. im sing a song.. Noob song Cheap song . . . Y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..!! Y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..!! Y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..!! Y dis noobgiri ..................aa di..!! Distance-u la camper camper.. camper hand mag.. Mag cross hair set set..no one out yet..!! Oh y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..!! Y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..!! White screen flash flash .. Flash camper fear.. 10 seconds im flashed.. opponent is near.. . . Nothing nothing i can see .. nades i just throw This server for all Pro , Wer do I go? :( Oh y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di. Y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..!! ♫ ♪ Paa paa pa paye , pa pa pa paye .. pa pa pa paye pa pa paye.. ♫ ♪ Haath wich bomb.. . . Only English ha.. Hand la Bomb, Bomb la plant, no Teammates are here Empty rifle, Empty deagle, How will i not fear? . . Here here..Cts here.. Footsteps so Clearr.. Team mates fragged , I am lagged.. i am full injure-u… . . . God im dying now, Noobs owning how .. This-u song for noob boys… they don’t hav choice.. Y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgri di Oh y dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di.. Y dis noob giri noobgiri noobgri di DON’T TRY dis noobgiri noobgiri noobgiri di..
 
Christy Halchak
Christy Halchak Day 30: I am thankful for the wonderful vacation I've had with Cindy Harris Carey, Barry L Carey and Mariah! It's hard to believe this is my last day here! I am looking forward to giving those precious Grandkids a big hug tomorrow...but I will miss Cindy so much..that's one hard part of being together is separating again. I really appreciate how they've spoiled me and been so good to me while here. Since this is the last day of Thanksgiving month I will stop my daily "thankful" posts..BUT I will continue to be thankful everyday for HIS many blessings. Love you
 
Amitabh Sinha
Amitabh Sinha too mera sccha dost h..I LV U....
Share If U Agree
 
Sanal Nair
കേരള സം‌സ്ഥാനം ഒട്ടാകെ അലയടിച്ചു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്ന മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ അണക്കെട്ട് വിവാദവുമായ് ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട് കേരള - തമിഴ് നാട് മുഖ്യ മന്ത്രിമാരുമായ് പ്രധാന മന്ത്രി നടത്തിയ അനുരഞ്ജന ചര്‍ച്ചയുടെ അപൂ‌വ്വ ദൃശ്യങ്ങളാണ്‍ ഇപ്പോള്‍ നിങ്ങള്‍ കണ്ടു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്നത്. എന്നാല്‍ നിര്‍‌ഭാഗ്യവശാല്‍ ഞങ്ങളുടെ ക്യാമറയുടെ വോയ്സ് റിക്കോര്‍ഡിംഗ് ഫങ്ഷന്‍ തകരാറിലായതിനാല്‍ ശബ്ദം പതിഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ലാത്തതിനാല്‍ ഖേദിക്കുന്നു.ആയതിനാല്‍ ഈ രംഗങ്ങള്‍ കണ്ട് അവര്‍ തമ്മിലുള്ള സംഭാഷണം എന്തായിരിക്കുമെന്ന് നിങ്ങള്‍ ആര്‍ക്കെങ്കിലും ഊഹിക്കാന്‍ കഴിയുന്നുവെങ്കില്‍ അത് കമന്റ് കോളത്തില്‍ എഴുതി ചേര്‍ക്കണമെന്ന് വിനീതമായ് അഭ്യര്‍ത്ഥിക്കുന്നു.
 
PastorThomas Hogan
PastorThomas Hogan Prayer for Finance I claimed it for you - now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand Ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds? If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this e-mail. Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a Family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and Wife, but all who believe and trust in You.. GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the Person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded This message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who Believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything.! I thank you in Advance for your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this right Now from debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you Have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how If we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a Mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for The recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come, Because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name Amen TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have Caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit Back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing That you know He loves.Peace and Blessings..... Have Faith
 
Imari Hamm
Imari Hamm I am in a fuck EVERYBODY mood .! School .? Jus might skip 2day smfh to the max

Likes

Ishmael TaylorJay'Smiles McClainTierra CoxMahoganae Saunders Naee'
 
Aden November Laugo
Aden November Laugo “I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you...”
 
Lillene Ebanks Spear
Lillene Ebanks Spear Everyone with diseases like cancer and aids are looking and praying to God not science for the answer. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act needs to fund Bible based research so I can finish my course as I am eradicating diseases by faith which is the substance substance substance of things not seen doing greater things than Jesus did. John 14:12 Greater things shal you do Lilenen Rainbo...w Smile Prpphet than I do." Jesus said this and I believe it. Now I want my professor to stop mocking this philosophy so I can work for the World health Organistion as a Media Advocate with a Bible based solution to cancer and all diseases and with the sun and water for fule to eradicate toxins that kill and pesticides, cans, perservatives that bring death. Fund this research President Obama as you are president. Yes you can. Yes we can! What killed your Mother? Did she look to science or God? God. Train up a child in the way Presidnet Obma should go and when he is commander in Chief he wil...
"Mommy I am going to turn water and sunlight into fuel for cars, heat and lights when I am president." "Yes you can son. Mommy loves you Barry." Ann bent down and gently kissed her son's forehead. With a new Afterwaord. Barack Obama, "Mommy I am going to turn water and sunlight into fuel for cars, heat and lights when I am president." "Yes you can son. Mommy loves you Barry." Ann bent down and gently kissed her son's forehead. "Happy birthday Mom, at the California Institute of Technology, they’re developing a way to turn sunlight and water into fuel for our cars." President Barack Obama whispered softly on 11/29/2011. "Happy birthday Mommy I made this card for you and here is an orchid too." Americans are rejoicing full of hope and thankful to God who chose them as the Rainbow Smile Generation to do greater things than Jesus did which is to eradicate all diseases from the earth. John 14:13, Jesus said, Greater things shall you do than I do!" " I am very thankful to God for the privilege of being your father, son you make me very proud to call you my son. Remember to add to eradicate hunger too. I love you!" President Obama raised his head toward the heaven and repeated, "Jesus took the five loaves and tow fish, looked up to heaven, and blessed them. Then breaking the loaves into pieces, He kept giving the bread and fish to the disciples so they could distribute it to the people. 17 They all ate as much as they wanted, and afterward, the disciples picked up twelve baskets of leftovers. Luke 9: 10-17." Barack Obama Sr. wept
 
Jay Queen
Jay Queen Good morning everyone! I need to go hunting, but I have some work that I need to do in the English department.
 
Harvey Kho
Harvey Kho a hot guy pass by. . .and i said "He's C-U-T-E but he will never be M-I-N-E!!!!!" and that guy looked back and smile. . .
 
Kim Zamoras
Kim Zamoras Another night starts to fall And the wind carries me When I wanna crawl Coz when I I look inside There's a fire in me that I I can hide Will I ever get to heaven with you? Will I breathe the air that you do? Will I ever touch the angels? Will they fly? Will I ever? Will I ever get to heaven with you?

Likes

Karen Edal Anadon
 
Sohag Mina
Sohag Mina i never thought i,d change my opinion again................................
 
Joann Haynes
Joann Haynes Happy Birthday Doea have A good one and rember I love you
 
Ashera X PensivelyGreat
Ashera X PensivelyGreat WHAT'S YOUR FACEBOOK PERSONALITY???? 1. THE CHRONIC LIKER?? You are a person who just LOVES to like. You’re usually the mother of a friend or a distant (sometimes creepy) relative. The Chronic Liker can’t help hitting like on anything. “I just got to work.” Like. “Ugh, it’s raining again.” Like. Sometimes, it gets weird. “My cat fluffy went to kitty heaven today.” Like. Uhh… why are you “liking” that my cat died? What kind of “friend” are you?! 2. THE COURTESY LIKER?? You rarely hit like except when you feel guilty for not doing so. “WOW! SHE SAID YES! I’M ENGAGED!” Like. Unfortunately the Courtesy Liker will now get 786 emails from Facebook, mostly filled with other Courtesy Likers. Here’s a tip. The Chronic Likers are in early on these. Pace yourself. Get in late. 3. THE BIRTHDAY WELL WISHER?? Newsflash: if someone sends you one message a year on Facebook and it’s on your birthday, they are NOT your friend. Your REAL friends will be jockeying for the 12:01 a.m. “first in” post on your birthday. Everyone else saw it come up in his/her feed and felt oddly compelled to feign interest in the anniversary of your birth. Don’t fall for it! 4.THE POKER?? Poking is so 2005. Seriously, who is still using the poke button on Facebook? It’s just creepy and a blatant invitation to be de-friended. 5.THE LURKER?? You are just here to watch. In the analog world, you might be considered a stalker, but it’s totally acceptable online. You never hit like. You are more voyeuristic and keep a low profile. Most of your “friends” are just people you wanted to keep up with that had their profile blocked for non-friends. Be careful. You are teetering on the edge of becoming a Courtesy Liker. 6.THE OVER- SHARER?? You can’t wait to tell the world what you had for breakfast. Was it oatmeal or pancakes? You’re certain that your “friends” are all dying to know. “Hey look, a new magazine in the mail! I have to share this in my status.” “How awesome is Dog the Bounty Hunter?” “I just walked around the block with no shoes!” “I should have never eaten that bean burrito.” Nobody really cares accept the Chronic Likers who are in essence just enabling your over-sharing. 7. THE BRAGGER?? You use Facebook to drop names and tout how generally awesome you are. It’s only impressive to the Chronic Liker. To the rest of us, it’s just a painful reminder of how mundane our lives are. “Sweet, I just saw Taylor Swift and she gave me the script to the new "Twilight movie". The Bragger just ran 5.4 miles in 42 minutes. The Bragger just checked in at the Ritz Carlton. "Bummer, my Mercedes has a flat. Guess I'll be in the Lexus today." Most of your "friends" are just Birthday Well-wishers. 8.THE CHECK-INNER?? You don’t waste time typing that pesky status update. You just “check in” everywhere you go. The Lurkers can literally follow you around from place to place. Be careful if you are friends with your boss. If you call in sick, you certainly don’t want to chase it with: the Check-Inner "just checked in at the ballgame.” Another tip for the married ladies, avoid “checking in” to places you shop. It creates an unnecessary paper trail that’s harder to cover up than hiding those shopping bags. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! NOW YOU KNOW ATLEAST WHAT KIND OF FACEBOOKER YOU ARE
 
Mary Amon
Mary Amon my dogs refused to go outside this morning. well of course they must, but ran back in when i opened the door and crawled back on my bed instead of eating breakfast. i agree guys, back to bed.

Likes

Jodi L MacMillan
 
Ashtonita Van Schoor
Ashtonita Van Schoor Living life cheap in the Hague nou net 10 euro vir 'n paar gevaarlike boots betaal ek kan dit nou nog nie glo nie I SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE THE HAAGSE MARKT

Likes

Shirnay GertseMellisa Beukes
 
Latice Gooden
Latice Gooden Im going to class......and i cant wait until they are both over so that I may be able to get my daughter...then coome back to the crib and sleep.....
 
Tade Adedara
Tade Adedara i will change my generation
 
Cindy Elms
Cindy Elms Have to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents whipped my butt like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I DAMN sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. Today, if you discipline your kids, they can call the cops and have you arrested!! They have no respect for anyone not even themselves!!!!!. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived.I'm one who survived
 
Jim Brown's Daughter
Jim Brown's Daughter Well here I go off 4 nother day of FUN! LOL HAPPY HUMP DAY Y'ALL;) B CAREFUL OUT HERE. WOO HOO!
 
Citizen-Kwadwo David-Amet Junior
Citizen-Kwadwo David-Amet Junior Father,I thank you for creating me in your image and in your likeness!Your word shows that you gave birth to me in order to show me forth as the Crown of all your creation.

Likes

Claudia Nyarko
 
Tim D Gwinn
Tim D Gwinn Last night I watched "A Medea Christmas - The Play," LMAO. Once again, TP knocked it out of the park.
 
Katie Bugbug Szambelak
Katie Bugbug Szambelak I might go 2 the dance not sure!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment