Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teacher: Can you see God Class: No Teacher: Can you touch God Class: No Teacher: Then there isn't a God:

Judy Threatt
Judy Threatt Teacher: Can you see God.?? Class: No . Teacher: Can you touch God.?? Class: No . Teacher: Then there isn't a God.!!): ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... *Student raises their hand and says* Student: Sir, can you see your brain.?? Teacher: No . Student: Can you touch your brain.?? Teacher: No . Student: Oh okay, so you don't have a brain.?? -Like and put this as your status if you love and believe in God!!!! :)

Likes

Sheila Rollins
 
Gufran Khan
wanna have a ride superb byke

Likes

Imran SaifiShah Siddiqui
 
Sardar Rajesh Merwah
Sardar Rajesh Merwah Foreign Policy magazine States : India is now the world's largest weapons importer, according to a 2011 report by arms watchdog SIPRI, accounting for 9 per cent of the world's international arms transfers -- most from Russia -- between 2006 and 2010. India will spend an estimated $80 billion (about Rs 400,000 crore) on military modernisation programs by 2015, according to an estimate from the Washington-based Centre for Strategic and International Studies. I need to really know if this is True..........
 
Donna Jackson
Donna Jackson I KNEW I didn't like him!!!! He just keeps on giving me reasons NOT TO!!!
Mr President, why did you just sign into law a bill that re-introduces horse slaughter to America? Why did you just sign into law a bill that makes the sale of horse meat for human consumption legal in America when you had promised to ban the very same before you got elected? This is my horse, his name is Phoenix, and he is not yours to kill and he is not yours to eat, sorry, but you are wrong. Shame on you for what you have done. Chris http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/obama-legalizes-horse-slaughter-for-human/
 
Wendy Culnan
www.youtube.com
Music video by Bon Jovi performing Livin' On A Prayer. (C) 1986 The Island Def Jam Music Group
 
Andres Ruiz
Andres Ruiz A rich man and a poor man were sitting at a bar having a few drinks and they got chatting. after a while they realise both of there wedding anniverserys are the next day. Poor man, "What did you get your wife for her wedding anniversery?" Rich man, "I got her a pink farrari and a diamond ring." Poor man, "What made you choose those gifts?" Rich man, "She loves fast cars and I wasnt sure about the ring so if she doesnt like it, she can take it back in her new car... " The poor, "Man nodds in agreement." Rich man, "What did you get your wife?" Poor man, "I got my wife a pair of cheep slippers and a dildo." Rich man, "Why did you choose those gifts?" Poor man, " Well if she doesnt like the slippers she can go f*uck herself."
 
Desaree Hughes
Desaree Hughes morning fb up early really couldn sleeep... mising you baby so much last night i just felt u so close its like i could hear u brethe it was likeu were laying right next to me crying cause u wanted mommy to pick u up and lay u on my chest.... words cant express how its feels to be in love with you KyLEIGH so special so adorable and sweet MY ANGEL ..everyday day has been a challenge waking up wondering where my mind and soul will lead me the memories the times and the bond we shared can never be forgotten nor replaced ...i love u so so soso so so so so so so sos so much and SO much more ...R.I.P MY TRUE LOVE!!!!
 
Yudhvir Tanwar
Yudhvir Tanwar TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND... 10. Cats' facial expressions 9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors 8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds 7. Fat clothes 6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time 5. The difference between beige, off-white, and eggshell 4. Cutting your bangs to make them grow 3. Eyelash curlers 2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made 1. OTHER WOMEN
 
Leeanne Lambert
Leeanne Lambert Had a wonderful time yesterday for Agape's birthday, just his sisters and I , he loved it . What to do today, some laundry definately and light cleaning...
 
Kyle Travis
Kyle Travis alot of people mite get mad but thats life man up and deal wit it quit crien like a bitch sorry ass niggas nobody ever gets wat they really want stay alive long enough yull start to realize that one
 
Nakataka Masaaki
Nakataka Masaaki にゃにゃにゃにゃにゃ!!!!ワシの嫁がニュー・ジャパン・キックボクシング連盟の女子ムエタイランキングに入っとる!!!ワシ知らんかった!!(実話)!!ホンマに知らん!!!けひょ!!(;´Д`A。http://www.geocities.jp/yngms595/newpage6.htm
 
Billy Joseph
Billy Joseph "A resourceful person can see opportunity when others only see obstacles." — Garrett Gunderson
 
Shah Sandeep
Shah Sandeep अपने दिल की बात उसे कहे नहीं शकते उसे कहे बिना रहे भी नहीं शकते अय खुदा तुं ऐसी तकदीर बना दे वो खुद आ कर हमशे कहे ‘हम आप के बिना रहे नहीं शकते’…:):)
 
Bill Holsinger
Bill Holsinger Off to the woods I go.. Have a great day everyone... Be Safe
 
Gwen Gervacio
Gwen Gervacio “Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”
 
Shalini Srivastava
Shalini Srivastava itts really true..
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: @[131006910258124:0: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. ! ] Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> http://on.fb.me/Share_Story_A_poor_boy_and_rich_girl . . .
Courtesy : https://www.sms2everyone.com/
 
Bonnie Lee
Bonnie Lee Ephesians 4:29-30 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. When you obey God it helps your relationship with Him grow stronger and more meaningful! God is reminding us today that our Christianity is not simply a way of life or a club whose meetings we attend once or twice a week. No, we are in a living relationship with Him. The reason to make godly choices in our lives is not so that we don’t feel guilty; the reason to make godly choices is to grow closer to God, to walk with Him, to show we love Him above all else. In today’s passage, God is pointing out that when we disobey Him it grieves Him. It hurts His heart of love for us. If we truly have made our relationship with God the most important relationship in our lives, then we will hate to hurt Him the m...
www.crosswalkmail.com
Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
 
Victor Difinizio
Victor Difinizio Forgive, sounds good Forget, I'm not sure I could They say time heals everything But I'm still waiting I'm through with doubt There's nothing left for me to figure out I've paid a price And I'll keep paying I'm not ready to make nice I'm not ready to back down I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round and round and round It's too late to make it right I probably wouldn't if I could 'Cause I'm mad as hell Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should I know you said Can't you just get over it It turned my whole world around And I kind of like it I made my bed and I sleep like a baby With no regrets and I don't mind sayin' It's a sad sad story when a mother will teach her Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger And how in the world can the words that I said Send somebody so over the edge That they'd write me a letter Sayin' that I better shut up and sing Or my life will be over I'm not ready to make nice I'm not ready to back down I'm still mad as h...
www.youtube.com
Music video by Dixie Chicks performing Not Ready To Make Nice. (C) 2006 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Anthony Thomas J Jerk
Anthony Thomas J Jerk whts da deal wrld thankin da man 4 wakin me n mines happy weds im at da gig early not late tired as hell but wht can i say sumbdy hav 2 tak care of me wishin evry1 hav a safe n gud day missin my kids lik crazy gettin dis xmas bag rdy 4 thm doe F1FU PIDD

Likes

Shay MonaAnthony Thomas J Jerk
 
Sathiskumar MRajendran
Sathiskumar MRajendran Good one...it's true...!
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love This.. !
 
Bhargavi AlwaysSmile
Bhargavi AlwaysSmile Watz d difference b/w "lyk" N "luv" ?? Umm..leTz jUz sAy : IF u "lyk" a fLowEr.. ....u'll pluck it !!! But.. ..If u "luv" a fLoweR u'll W A T E R it...... TRUth..

Likes

Madhu Lika
 
Deacon Tom Aumen
Deacon Tom Aumen There are many who wake up every day, thanking God for another opportunity to be His disciple and witness. Many others choose not to. Think of today's holy saint -- St. Andrew vs. the many others: desire to follow vs. "what choices do I have?"; passionate for the Messiah vs. "what's in it for me"? I give my life to you vs. "I just wanna live my life my way"; a faithful witness vs. "People would make fun of me for saying that"; suffering in His Name vs. avoiding a share in the Cross. Happy Feast Day, St. Andrew. May God bless all those who strive to be good disciples.
 
Obadiah Chicharito Thuranira
Obadiah Chicharito Thuranira A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds
 
Sujeet Sawant
Sujeet Sawant Mistake is a single page in a part of life. But relation is a book of dictionary. So don’t lose a full book for a single page.
 
Chelsey Haring
Chelsey Haring Dear boys, when a girl starts ending all her sentences with periods you've done something wrong.

Likes

Michelle MearsLex Kennedi Arendt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment