Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I know there are good even great cops out there but the decent police need to start clearing the apple barrel of the rotten ones wwwyoutubecom Welcome to the new

Joseph Byron Woods
Joseph Byron Woods I know there are good, even great, cops out there, but the decent police need to start clearing the apple barrel of the rotten ones...
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the new world order. Fully nude strip searches of females are being forcefully conducted by male police officers, against policy, and in Abu Ghrai...
 
McAlynn Mc Klein
McAlynn Mc Klein If i catch this M*****f***er,he is gonna wish he never did it!!!
hit share if your against women abuse. lets get a 1000 shares
 
Robby D. Hatton
Robby D. Hatton Remember the way they dance Darlene.? I wanna grind up on you like that <3 xD
www.youtube.com
Beavis and Butt-head are not role models. They're not even human, they're cartoons. Some of the things they do could cause a person to get hurt, expelled, ar...
 
Avery James Alexander
Avery James Alexander i reallize people overreact if something doesn't harm any body leave it alone like -bills do a plane crash as a touchdown dance; people still feel bad over 9/11 -halloween people thought it was racist to dress up as different races its getting sad
 
Muhd Khairi
Muhd Khairi 4 more days still counting down to my BIG day... Insyallah! I feel so blessed that this New year of ISLAM, I've change bit by bit to be the best in ALL & to help the weaker one to build their confident when they are down in the name of ALLAH & for ALLAH sakes. Insyallah! I feel much stronger than before and what's more I feel so happy that my prayers has been accepted that no matter what happened to U. <3 I will accept you in ALL ways. Insyallah! Hanya pada-MU aku berserah Ya ALLAH! Amin!

Likes

Pinko LamPompo
 
Michelle Mickey Prouty
Michelle Mickey Prouty Just another reason why I love Denver...
www.youtube.com
Holiday travelers at Denver International Airport (DIA) were surprised with an entertaining treat when a flash mob broke out in Jeppesen Terminal on November...
 
Ivan Hav's
Ivan Hav's Evo Oli para sayo to hubby. I love you. alam ko may pag kilig kapa dyan pag narinig mo to. hehehe
www.youtube.com
Original composition ni JM De Guzman sa Angelito: Batang Ama.. Grabeee LSS ako dito. ♥
 
Carla Clark Trumble
Carla Clark Trumble I have an awesome idea, but first I'll need a zebra, bungee cords, jello, and a partner in crime. Any takers?
 
Sheila M Ryan
Sheila M Ryan Vic D Rijk NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN ... ... COPY THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING x
 
Rhema Abass
Rhema Abass Fill these blanks with Yes or No….. 1._______________ I don’t have a brain. 2._______________ I don’t sense 3. _______________ I am stupid. 4._______________ I am not a human. Try to fill.
 
Jenae Humble
Jenae Humble Dear mom, You so amazing. You do things for us that we really don't deserve. You love us unconditionally. No matter what we put you through. Your always there for us when we need you. You try your hardest to give us the best of everything, even though we don't always deserve it. And I love you. Sincerely, your loving daughter<3
 
Pov Oudom
Pov Oudom Boy: Hey! Girl: I heard you like somebody... Boy: Yeah, yeah. Girl: Ooh, who is it? Boy: I'm not telling. Girl: Fine, do I know her? Boy: Yeah. Girl: Hmm, what's she look like? Boy: Do you have a mirror???

Likes

Ki Lin
 
Nkosi Thembani
Nkosi Thembani Hey frndz i nid yo hlp her,1 of my frnd is gng 2 hav a 21st party she send an invitation bt i wont b able 2go de cos its far at Nongoma so d list i culd do is buy her a presant gift bt i dnt knw wat cn i buy*confused*plz help guyz i only 5dayz 2do dis,plz
 
Kendra Crayton
Kendra Crayton First i wanna say HAPPI B-DAY" TO MI LIL SIS MARITZA"TO MI LIL BRO DAN"AND MI BIG BRO LOCC"!!!! ILY SO MUCH &HAVV A GUD DAY!!"
 
Austin Hamilton
Austin Hamilton School is canceled but I have to drive all the way to LCC for 2 hours??? FMLLLL!!!
 
Michelle Alon-Alon De Honor
Michelle Alon-Alon De Honor Worst battle = what I know vs. what I feel.
 
Hrvoje Ban
Hrvoje Ban Kupujem originalni Gameboy... Nudim 100 kuna. Ako vam leži negdje u tavanu, kutiji, a još uvijek radi i dobro je očuvan, javite mi se! http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Boy
hr.wikipedia.org
Game Boy (japanski ゲームボーイ Gēmu Bōi) ime je za porodicu dlanovnih igraćih konzola koju je razvila japanska tvrtka Nintendo. Prva inačica igraće konzole Game Boy pojavila se 21. travnja 1989. u Japanu, a poslje nakon četiri mjeseca na tržištu SAD-a. Uzveši sve inačice, do sada (2006.) je prodano više ...
 
Johnson Adeleke
Johnson Adeleke 4rm January 2 November. I thank u Lord 4ur protection & guidance ova me & my family.
 
Urameshi Yusuke
Urameshi Yusuke 4ever: i miss u so much...
 
Mari Sofi Lo
Mari Sofi Lo Happy...happy...happy...I enjoy You... You guide me... You protect me...
 
Barbara Benson- Galambos
Barbara Benson- Galambos Clinical today. Lets see what I can learn today!
 
Heather Riekkoff Woolridge
Heather Riekkoff Woolridge Re-post. I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Nagen Mahapatra
Nagen Mahapatra Oh God,Our Indian Parliament is log-jammed on the issue of51% & 100% FDI in Multi-brand & Single Brand Retailing.Ruling Govt.says,it will open flood gate of FDI & create 3 M
whenever i see this picture,it gives me a peace of mind..
 
Emoit Omukaga Chris
Emoit Omukaga Chris THANK U JESUS I HAVE SENT THE MISSIONARIES OFF, WELL.
 
Jamal Hayes
Jamal Hayes I feel like fuckin shit today fuck workin I'm goin back home at lunch most likely lol

Likes

Jl Doitbig Griffin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment