Wednesday, November 30, 2011

how i wish sna mg online nka or if u are already pramdam ka man lng so that i'll know ur there : fast respons : call 08131579699902191878891 Feel good

Louine Hanz Rico
Louine Hanz Rico how i wish sna mg online nka or if u are already, pramdam ka man lng so that i'll know ur there :)
 
Toystore Toys
fast respons : call 0813-15796999/021-91878891
 
Santosh Guledagudd
Santosh Guledagudd Feel good when somebody miss u, fell better when somebody loves u, but feel best when somebody never forget u. ...........frienship rocks........gn
 
Deep Lal Yadav
Deep Lal Yadav Thanks ........2 all of u.....Frnds..?
 
Jessica Castaneda
Jessica Castaneda lmao one thng i do knw is the bxch scared so much she gtta get me wen my bck turnd lmao but bxch try all u did i still fuckd yo ass up u da dumb one who came thnkn u were gnna do sumthn wen all u did is juz brng urself n a bad situation HAHAHA i juz keep laughn ur hoe ass live n da same place where i stay u OLD BXCH FITN WITH a 19YR OLD SMH LOL
 
Daramola Lade
Daramola Lade if u knw of some1 who has Jesus and u find urself always envyin dis person, it ll b beta to start accepting reality appreciatin this person cos it ll hurt more u having headaches while dis person keeps flourishin*winks*
 
Sharon Jenkins
Sharon Jenkins OMG...im sooooooooooo inlove with this beautiful black strong woman...and her name is ME...loving some and loving me jusr dont seem to work at all.....so I choose ME because I love ME more than u will ever know....

Likes

Sharon Jenkins
 
Christina Anne Walsh
Christina Anne Walsh . May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family ...problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. Hope my friends click the like button & then re-post. If you don't I'll understand Unlike · · Share · 36 minutes ago ·
 
Lizia Greer
Lizia Greer I just want to feel comfortable is that to much to ask these situations r to much for me emotionally I don't expect u to understand I jus need u to believe in me I'm at a point in my life where everything matters I haven't got to the point where I can feel alright bare with me for I really am the strongest I just have obstacles standing in my way I can't seem to find my way around it I just wanna b me again love me for that n ill b the happiest girl you will ever meet
 
Max Willis
Max Willis A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE sorry i know its annoying but couldnt risk it ;)
 
Cindy A Reid
Cindy A Reid GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HAVE A VERY BLESSED AND WARM DAY, GOD BLESS U ALL!!!!!!
 
Stella Linus
Stella Linus a frnd is sum 1 who is dia 4 u wen he'd rada b sumwhere else. Only ur frnds tell u wen ur face is dirty.
 
Ochena Otite
Ochena Otite everybody how are u
 
Aiguo Sherpa
Aiguo Sherpa evri dae i mit u buh etz nut enof 4 mi ie m fiilin sooo loneli if u cud b wid meh 4evr
 
Naneka Mnxeba Nikie
Naneka Mnxeba Nikie Month end 2dae be2una kanisizamen bo*ethetha Gambu nd Monica*kweloplas lenu akho no steer masamben zitshom zam sotyan torho ndanicel*ebacenga baqinise intamo bna ke*ndngakulibalang naw dady ha ha ha ha GPY!!! Mc u guyz hey.
 
Lubabalo Babzido Mgidlana
Lubabalo Babzido Mgidlana "Sumtymz it takes loozng sumthng. 4u 2realiz wat U had!"...w0rds I neva said
 
Danielle Fullerton Gutshall
Danielle Fullerton Gutshall To all my friends- I do not have a cell phone right now at this point, if you need to get a hold of me please use the house phone or message me on here if u need to reach me!!!
 
Motlalepule Samusho
Motlalepule Samusho Wow i neva realised hw much i was loved n appreciated yho yho!thank u guys NHLS MICRO JHB GEN.

Likes

Motlalepule Samusho
 
Manuel Amoahten
Manuel Amoahten Not all friends are Friends for all all Friends try to separate the Bois form the Men and see Your Lovely friends whom u trust
 
Ann Philip
Ann Philip U dont cheat on him,n u spend almost all ur tym wit him n u give him wat he wants,den wat wil b d case 4 him cheating?
 
Lyne Amen
Lyne Amen <<

Likes

Anak Ni MindanaoKim's M Daud
 
Obarafo Simbiat
Obarafo Simbiat Your weaknesses,inadequacies nd inabilites do nt mata.as a mata of fact,d weaker u a,d more glory he gets.stop worryn nd wishn u'we mor educatd,beautiful,popular,mor dis mor dat.when God want 2 get glory thru ur life,he wil fill up all d gaps,nd suprise even u ur self.
 
Being Wild
Being Wild My WORLD is u ( MA ) .... Me Luv u sooo Much :')

Likes

Being WildSuchis Mita IslamShabaan SaberZaki Khokar
 
Kim Lazzerin
Kim Lazzerin Good morning fb friends hope all of u have a great day off to work to my baby I love you
 
Moneth Endaya
Moneth Endaya "haydee" paawat ang kilig sa won't last a day w/o u ang ganda.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment