Wednesday, November 30, 2011

in my lyf i learned 2 luv 2 smile 2 b happy 2 b strong 2 work hard but i did not learn how 2 forget u kumbaga s

Anabele Caparas Cablao
Anabele Caparas Cablao in my lyf i learned 2 luv, 2 smile, 2 b happy, 2 b strong, 2 work hard but.. i did not learn how 2 forget u.. kumbaga s math, "CANNOT BE!" khit mgborrow 1 pa! haahaha.. gandang gabi sa lahat mizu lam muna kung cnu ka:)mwahh

Likes

Jenny Sangalang
 
Robert Day Lee Joseph
Robert Day Lee Joseph "Day, can I go home?" "Day, can I go home?" "Day, can I go home?" OMG NO! CAN YOU SHUT UP AND GET OUTTA MY FACE!!!

Likes

Adam MatthewsGala Burke
 
Dasheim Greene
Dasheim Greene You doing even got to pay the due I fuck your girl in march and made you the april fool
 
Ogunsakin Omoteye
Ogunsakin Omoteye Nothing i say is worthy of me ....yet another sinner....you have been good to me in every phase...pry,sec,uni...and here i am....thank you lord..you are the one
 
Marie Smedegaard Larsen
Marie Smedegaard Larsen Så går turen snart ned i byen med Michelle Grøn Hansen.. :-)
 
Cel Fiya
Cel Fiya Good Morn World...Down here at City Hall; its finally clear of occupy philly protestors. N why is the these women trying roof my main Herb cain?? I know why!
 
Nikki P
Nikki P going to be a very hard day... my thoughts and support are with the entire family and friends. I will be there with all of you tonight. miss you soo much Katie <3 its not fair that we had to lose you
 
Sebastian Nim Bauer
Sebastian Nim Bauer omg water up to my place were we park i have to climb the neighbors fence stupid ditches
 
Shannon Jansen
Shannon Jansen i want to download music tonight and tomorrow, well i doing my homework, do anyone know a good band or a good song, that i will like???
 
Brittney Sellers
Brittney Sellers someone inform me of sweet shows coming up so that i may attend them apon my arrival back home if not, we are going to some shitty bar in the local area of carroll county... that is all.
 
Meagan St. Laurent
Meagan St. Laurent I hate when michael cries when I leave him at daycare. Walking away sucks so bad. : ( (while I having a pounding headache) im starving but no money till tips tonight. Today kinda like, sucks already.
 
Nothando Motha
Nothando Motha Gives m de wingz dat only i know... Those are de thngs dat make u mine... And it's lyk flying without wingz... Cause you're my special thing i'm flyng without wings *singing*, how iz ur dai mngani?
 
Akanbi Oyindamola
Akanbi Oyindamola Thanks alot 4 dat answer.But if u see ur moder nd anoda man in ur faders bedrum coming adultry without d knowledge of ur fader,wat will u do?will u betray ur fader by not teln him or u will tell ur fader den ur moder will b sent out.plis i nd ur contributn frnds.
 
William Routley
William Routley Please do me a favor: hover over my name right here; in a few seconds you will see a box that says 'subscribed." Hover over that and then go to "comments and likes" and uncheck it. That will stop my posts and yours to me from showing up on the sidebar for everyone to see. If you re-post this I will do the same for you, btw, it works :)
 
Taylor Stanley Williams
Taylor Stanley Williams Just realised that wen i see ppl nekst year and they say “0h hey taylor how were ur holidays” im gona hav 2 say “i wasn^t on holydays i was on life. And i did nothin 4 most of it” and then at this point of reelisashion im gona hav 2 top myself -_-
 
George Naumann
George Naumann I'm so proud of my little girl thk u amanda for giving me something so wonderful I love u
 
Robert Friday
Robert Friday I hate when people don't curb their dog.
 
Crystal Sokol
Crystal Sokol really over some freinds that just dont bother/care with me! time to move on i think :)
 
Bailey Pike
Bailey Pike Its gonna be a good good day !(: ......... I think :)
 
Fransi Weinstein
Fransi Weinstein Rogers update: Monday Rogers tech support tell me which rocket stick is compatible with Lion. When I get to the store they tell me it won't work and I need another one. We try both. Tech support was wrong! Yesterday I get an email telling me they have cancelled my rocket account. I call customer service. They tell me they don't see that on my account. I make the guy give me his email address so I can forward the email to him. Several hours later he leaves me a voice mail explaining what happened. In an effort to be helpful he tells me that he told tech support which mobile internet device I bought. Tech support said it wouldn't work and gave me yet another model to buy. SO WHO CAN EXPLAIN WHY IT WORKED WHEN WE TRIED IT IN THE STORE? MORAL OF THE STORY: STOP DEALING WITH ROGERS; AND IF YOU MUST BECAUSE YOUR CONTRACT HAS NOT EXPIRED NEVER CALL TECH SUPPORT.
 
Wes Alexander
Wes Alexander Funny Convo with Sargent this morning..... "Craddock y aren't u all hooah hooah or wat ever it is Ur always saying this morning" I reply "leg hurts" he bends down to me knee and says "hey u stop hurting or else" I look at him like ooook and he walked off like the whole thing never happened.....STRANGE but funny
 
Sour Sokleap
Sour Sokleap nov ta ot deng tey ban mean arom miss manak i dream see mes.
 
Steven Hardin
Steven Hardin i need a girl
 
Wilfred Lungay Palmero
Wilfred Lungay Palmero i missed you ???/ <3 ♥♥♥
 
Alex Winans
Alex Winans Wish I could have slept in this morning. This week needs to hurry up so I can catch up on sleep this weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment