Wednesday, November 30, 2011

http:wwwyoutubecomwatchv6QQQKJJBJOYfeaturerelated wwwyoutubecom Music video by Boyzone performing Every Day I Love You C 1999 Universal Music Ireland Ltd I gotta tell you Santa there's something about this place that doesn't

Maria Riza Lynn Brojan
Maria Riza Lynn Brojan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QQQKJJBJOY&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Music video by Boyzone performing Every Day I Love You. (C) 1999 Universal Music Ireland Ltd.
 
Bryant R. Camareno
Bryant R. Camareno "I gotta tell you, Santa, there's something about this place that doesn't seem quite... Kosher. " " Kosher? This coming from a guy who assaulted a toddler for a super ball?"
 
D.j. Jerome
D.j. Jerome I swear there's times like these in the Life and Times of D. Alexander II were it just makes me need a bottle, Junior Alcoholic....WtF just WtF.........
 
Darla Tiben-Rivera
Darla Tiben-Rivera Okay everyone, the story "Buddy's Faith Journey" parts 1-5 are in my notes, I have four more to go. Be sure to start reading it. The Lord has given it to me to be shared with others. I know in it has a message for everyone.
 
Jordan Meow Cavin
Jordan Meow Cavin i wish i could just stop time so i can sleep for a few more hours....
 
Ayoo Shawtty Badd
Ayoo Shawtty Badd If u dont like me...................... Delete me ( I could careless ) If u think im cute..................... Like my status If u think I'm nice................... Comment my status with a (: If u think I'm a good friend... Comment my status with a ♥ If u like/liked me.................... Inbox me a heart If you want to date................ Poke me If you are brave................... Set this as your status
 
Janine Mamisao
Janine Mamisao sori , for ol wat i've sed , i didnt min it .. SORI......................
 
Jake Johnson Olarte
Jake Johnson Olarte I finally got a job as a historian.. But i quit.. Until i realized there was no future in it..
 
ZeNas Greenlee
ZeNas Greenlee off to school hope i have a great day! :)
 
Sakeitha ChocolateParadise Brinkley
Sakeitha ChocolateParadise Brinkley ppl may call me childish or may say that i need to grow p but u can kiss my ass on that def. aint going to do this bullshit today luvin me and mines reguarldless S/N IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING THATS NOT HELPIN OR ON MY SIDE SO GOOD MORNING FB
 
Aayush Yadav
Aayush Yadav Attention India...
I dont even imagine this Wall photo is going to hit 150 shares and above....THANK GUYS....! *Jai Hind*
 
Jamar Williams
Jamar Williams Gettin ready for Christmas. Family Reunion is next week in NY. I can't wait to see my relatives I aint seen in years! Sure glad I aint sick no more.
 
Cheryl Eubank
Cheryl Eubank I am thankful that God so loved Cheryl Eubank that he gave his only son...
 
Keerthika Nithi
TRUE STORY EVERY COUPLES/FAMILYS/SINGLES/MARRIED..... MUST READ THIS... A boy was born to a couple after eleven years of marriage. They were a loving couple and the boy was the apple of their eyes. When the boy was around two years old, one morning the husband saw a medicine bottle open. He was late for work so he asked the wife to cap the bottle and keep it in the cupboard. The mother, preoccupied in the kitchen, totally forgot the matter. The boy saw the bottle and playfully went to the bottle and, fascinated with its color, drank it all. It happened to be a poisonous medicine meant for adults in small dosages. When the child collapsed, the mother hurried him to the hospital, where he died. The mother was stunned. She was terrified how to face her husband. When the distraught father came to the hospital and saw the dead child, he looked at his wife and uttered just four words. What do you think were the four words? The husband just said "I Love You Darling" [ U CAN TAG YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS IN THIS PIC ] The husband's totally unexpected reaction is proactive behavior. The child is dead. He can never be brought back to life but There is no point in finding fault with the mother. Besides, if only he have taken time to keep the bottle away, this will not have happened. No point in attaching blame. She had also lost her only child. What she needed at that moment was consolation and sympathy from the husband. That is what he gave her. Sometimes we spend time asking who is responsible or who to blame, whether in a relationship, in a job or with the people we know. We miss out some warmth in human relationship in giving each other support. After all, shouldn't forgiving someone we love be the easiest thing in the world to do? Treasure what you have. Don't multiply pain, anguish and suffering by holding on to forgiveness. If everyone can look at life with this kind of perspective, there would be much fewer problems in the world. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unwillingness to forgive, selfishness, and fears and you will find things are actually not as difficult as you think. Please SHARE it if u LIKE it :))nt.....
 
Darwin N.Ramos
Darwin N.Ramos how can i move on when I'm still in love with you?
 
Saher Dixons
Saher Dixons Cute Lines: Every Night I Go Home Crying. Coz I Will Have To Wait Untill Tomorrow To See U Again. Join My Group. JOIN Sahers To 9219592195.
 
Kristin Sophia Alcala
Kristin Sophia Alcala 1) Some months have 30 days,some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days? ____________________ 2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken? ____________________ 3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm? ____________________ 4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?____________________ 5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left? ___________________ 6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first? ____________________ 7) A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear? ____________________
 
Annabell Evyea
Annabell Evyea I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me
 
Veasna Phal
Veasna Phal I think I'm one of that kinda woman. How about you lady? Man should know about this.......! hehehehe :P
www.youtube.com
READ ME! Song: Dreams Artist: Kenny Chesney I own nothing. All credit goes to their respected artists. No copyright intended.
 
Probo Kazuya Tetsuyama
Probo Kazuya Tetsuyama hmmm maling sek tas iku pengen oprasi wajah paling.... wajae nganti ajor i digepuk i face off gratis jare mas maling
 
Shane Lang
Shane Lang UP WAY TO ERLY GOT TO GO LOAD THE TRUCK BY MY SELF KENNY IS SICK DAMN GONNA BE A LONG DAY OHHH WELL GOT TO DO WHAT I GOT TO DO .... LIVING LIFE !!!
 
Jessica Barnes Garza
Jessica Barnes Garza 2 sick babies + a sick mommy = one of the longest nights ever! So wish i could b at home in bed but instead i have to b here :(
 
Jade Smith
Jade Smith I dare Jack Frost to even try to make me emotional...NEVEEER!!!!!!!!!! hahaha xx
 
Jenni Shakir
Jenni Shakir Sheila, thanks for your number and I wrote it down and deleted the post for your privacy ! So excited to be techno-connected again and I still hope for live hugs soon! Be good to you today---you are loved. jen
 
Sibusiso Langa
Sibusiso Langa I dont like pretence and d pretenders bayang....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment