Wednesday, November 30, 2011

UGH This has got to be the worst sinus infection that I had in years I saw Kim Norwood Tharpe on Monday She put me on antibiotics But my head

Teresa Carter-mealer
Teresa Carter-mealer UGH! This has got to be the worst sinus infection that I had in years! I saw Kim Norwood Tharpe on Monday. She put me on antibiotics. But my head STILL feels like it is going to explode from the sinus pressure. I have been drinking lots of hot liquids, hubby brought home some Vick's salve yesterday to help me breathe. UGH! Got a party tomorrow night to go to! =(
 
Jai Angural
Jai Angural The learned is happy nature to explore. The fool is happy that he knows no more. Happiness is blessedness. And Health is above wealth. Bad luck often brings good luck. In bad times, a bad being is the best. In bad year, a bad lot, a bad hand and A bad character can prove you a becon! Bad is bad, but it is worse to be with out it. memory is the treasure of mind Failure- fain the blow. I climb, but I fear to fall and If thy heart fail thee, why climb at all? Opportunity provides you the favorable time Saw your timber You savour too much of your youth To hold the scale even Scatter with one hand, and gather with two. Every thing is good in season!
 
Brooke Hoard Sterling
Brooke Hoard Sterling I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways...*** AMEN
 
Kimberly Powers
Kimberly Powers It is pouring down the snow on the ridge...crap! This is why I am moving off the mountain... too much snow...lol! Hopefully, today will be a good day! I didnt fall asleep until 4 30 and was back up @ 6 30 and have a pretty full day planned. I hope everyone has a great day and b careful!
 
Elin Pearson
Elin Pearson im so tired my bags got bgas under my eyes omg nd i went to bed a 11:30 wtft
 
Eddlyn Montes Negoy
Eddlyn Montes Negoy Proud of you my little girl:>EUNICE,. keep it up!!! I always pray dat you'll continue your hardship up 2 the ends...you make us proud baby of being in top 5 in ur level..mommy & daddy loves you so much<3<3/3
 
Sydney Matiska
Sydney Matiska So bored i am gonna b waitin outside for atleast a half a hour this sucks i think from now on i will find a way to get to skool later
 
Victoria Reid Grabowski
Victoria Reid Grabowski Slept like all day and all night and now I am wide awake with heartburn. POOP
 
James Banks
James Banks i get 2 have @ cold ride on my scooter 2 the dentist this mornin.
 
Roberto Rodrigues Filho
Roberto Rodrigues Filho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JuD9umfGo8&feature=fvwrel
www.youtube.com
Joan Jett - I Love Rock N' Roll , colored version.
 
Asrar Hussain
Asrar Hussain yar aaj dil bohat oudas hai bhat time bad koi bohat yaad aa raha hai but afsos mai ne us ko samjne mai time zada le liye or wo samjte samjte chala geya i feel saad frndzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(wo humsafar tha ya koi or samj nai pya mai us ko.........................not a poetry my real feeling frndzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz share kar raha hou ap sab se wo bolte hai na share karne se dukh taklif kam hou jati hai so i hop so ke kuch to rahat milye mug ko..............ap se apni bat share karne se pyare 4 me all frnzzzzzzzz
 
Tina M. Piper
Tina M. Piper since I'm not 'down to earth' I figured today, I will get my maid to do my work, and then take off in my limo to Target to do some shopping. I also thought I was 'down to earth' but apparently I'm not according to some people.
 
Jerry Henry McCray
Jerry Henry McCray I"m Will where is my Jada lol
 
Susan Gutschwager-Aziz
Susan Gutschwager-Aziz I want to Thank all my friends who helped me with my cafe catering you are all the best when a neighbor needs help you are always there i cannot tell you enough that i am so happy to have you as neighbors you are the best i couldn't have done it without you .. again I appreciate it from all of you and if there is anything i can do for you just let me know...YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Dave Baylon
Dave Baylon why do we fall for someone who isn't really for us? should we blame ourselves for falling for the wrong one? or should we blame the one we fell for because they made us believe that they are the one? . . . malay tumama ako..:| set free...d ako magiging mabilis sa isang bagay na unsecurity para i set ko.... bwahahaha....gudnyt...= (

Likes

Dave Baylon
 
Jackie Cant Thinkofaname
Jackie Cant Thinkofaname Doctor : when u know ur mouse is sick why didn't u feed him medicine ? Jane : I did feed him laoshu Yao ( poison haha ) but it died immediately after eating

Likes

Shannie LimSharon HeartBranda PekJessle Says
 
Arlene Duncan
Arlene Duncan Good Morning...Jim is home now from having been gone for 2 days. I sure did miss him. He went to check out some rental properties for Chris&Tiff. Out of 10 he found 2 that were suitable for them. Now they need to talk it over and decide. Jim also really likes the area and is talking about putting the house on the market! Guess we will be moving to the Green Bay area!!! Now we have to start looking and get in touch with the cancer center there. Pray everything turns out for us and the kids!!
 
Marlys Hill
Marlys Hill "Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

Likes

Mary Jane HillMark Yo Man Nesral
 
Jadier JadiButt Agosto
Jadier JadiButt Agosto I'm in such a moral predicament. I wanna play Batman but lisa is sleeping. I have work @ 3. I need to serve some justice but...I don't want to be rude. Juuuustice. :(
 
Sue Beidas
Sue Beidas I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you Wanna show you how much I will forever be true'
 
Steven Tustin
Steven Tustin Am I the only one finding issue with this bunch? "Find God's match for you?" Isn't that a little presumptuous and maybe even blasphemous to think that they know who God thinks you should be with. I wonder if a hundred years ago this type of anonymous match making would have been considered subversive and even sinful.
www.christianmingle.com
Use our Christian dating service to meet local Christian singles online. Enjoy Christian chat rooms, IM, photos, Bible verses, and more. Join ChristianMingle.com today.
 
Lizz Marie
Lizz Marie dhat guy just looked at me like i was the next big thing .? thaaaaa hell:P
 
Brittany Nichole
Brittany Nichole Ughh....i can see my breath, that means its WAY too coldd...D:
 
Tye Conway
Tye Conway SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR...!!!COMMENT
 
Tanuj Belwal
Tanuj Belwal I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

Likes

Ankit Rawat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment