Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hi guys and dolls i discovered a great web pageVery interesting go check out http:wwwhomebizextremecom : wwwhomebizextremecom Affiliate marketing directry site i just woke up from a 5hour straight

Anneli Havenga
Anneli Havenga Hi guys and dolls, i discovered a great web page,Very interesting.... go check out http://www.homebizextreme.com ! :)))
www.homebizextreme.com
Affiliate marketing directry site

Likes

Andre Beukes
 
Eric John Estoque
Eric John Estoque i just woke up from a 5-hour straight of deep slumber.....thank GOD i was able to relax physically and mentally.....after a n hour, it will be the start again of my work at rtr hospital as medical technologist and by tomorrow as a teacher at crmnhs.....im very much ready now to face all the challenges that comes along my way.....GOD BLESS us all!!!!!
 
Grigor Aleksanyan
Grigor Aleksanyan I've been buried alive and I don't want to be here anymore
www.youtube.com
Live From Amsterdam
 
Gajen Dran
Gajen Dran Copy this status and see what people like about you :) A- your face. B- your sweetness. C- your smile. ... ... D- your attitude. E- your personality. F- your joke. G- your look. H- your eyes. I- your words. J- everything. K till Z- your awesome No Likes- your still awesome No Comments- Only God can Judge you
 
Laurica Dankie Keis
Laurica Dankie Keis For the first time in my life i am in a draw to win something *jumping up and down* and its on my sons birthday! hold thumbs everyone.....
 
Nancy Dun Dunitall
Nancy Dun Dunitall Up early as hell hopein for a better day than yesterday!! Uggghhh I really don't wanna b at dis furlow shit, but I can't complain cuz I am breathin fresh air todAy. Missin the niggaz locked in there. Free our niggaz!! :/
 
Arlene Jilozian
Arlene Jilozian So happy for our son, Eddie, who is now a proud home owner. My grandparents suffered through the Armenian Genocide of 1915 and the Great Depression of 1920 and Eddie's grandparents left a legacy of love. We have so much to be grateful for and we appreciate the love and sacrifices that they made for all of us. Mom and Dad, I love you SO much.
 
Stephanie Russell
Stephanie Russell Wow...pretty surprise as I walked out this morning
 
Trapstar Boo Williams
Trapstar Boo Williams Yu hold my past over my head nd yu think i aint goin make it in my future nd dis wat i knw yu aint shyt nd neva will be yu dnt do shyt imma be better den yu member i aint yu im better den yu
 
Sequaia Slimm Hassell
Sequaia Slimm Hassell Good morning still mad as Fuck but ill get thur it most of all I Thank GOD for letting me see another day n blessing me n my fam n friends much love to all n keep safe
 
Nathan Michael Conn
Nathan Michael Conn So I say, heres the line...... Your at it...... You cross it, were done........ What is your next move? Hop in your lil pos car and peel rubber and pretend its the starting line of a race........ Just keep fuckin drivin..... Im done....
 
Karen Harding Mikula
Karen Harding Mikula I wish everyone on here would JUST STOP with those infernally stupid things that tag the first ten people on your friends' list as "funny" (as a fart, maybe) characters in some "hilarious" (like rubber balls and liquor) scenario. The first one was sorta, kinda almost marginally funny. The next one crossed over into just plain stupid, and they're now about a thousand times more annoying than American Idol. I'd really like to see both cancelled, about ten seasons ago.
 
Whitney Lovindamuarion Howard
Whitney Lovindamuarion Howard Walked 3miles yesterday n im skared to get outa bed kuz i knw im gon pay 4 it aw day long #tyme to say goodbye bby fat...hello cold bubble lol ;-) AWW SNAPS
 
Lydia Modika
Lydia Modika My day is very slow , wish I can knock off nd sleep until 2morow ##tired nd bored
 
Syed Irshad Ahmed
Syed Irshad Ahmed I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)
 
Jonathan Harmon
Jonathan Harmon The one time I didn't take my camera and the cast of home and away came out..
 
Galang Lenie
Galang Lenie dont be mad to me daniel...you are my yobo...i dont have any boy.you only.
 
Siddhant Ramteke
Siddhant Ramteke Dont ever ask me that do i love someone....? Apun jaise tapori ko kya malum ki pyaar kis chidiya ka naam hai..... dinbhar lukkagiri karke apun ka time pass hota hai.... cigarette, chay milti hai bass....appun khush.... are ye pyaar vyaar ka chakkar kayko re are kayko re.... phir bole toh ek din apun ke mohalle me....hemma ayi..... oh o o oooo...oh oo oooo chayalla kya surat thi woh kya kahate hai.... woh julfe kya julfe thi..... chalti thi ek dam havva ke mafik....aankhe aisi ki.... rukade traffik...... dosto me apun ka majak udne laga.... bole to mamu apun ko bhi pyaar hone laga.... sab bole are shivam....tu kab se sudhar gaya.... sudhar jaane ki puri taiyyari ho gayi.... aur saala do din ke baad uski shaadi ho gayi,..... fir jindagi wahi chalne lag gayi..... tod fod....lukkagiri...maar pit... apun isbaar pura bigad gaya........ fir... fir,... fir bole to apun ne socha ki pyaar ka lafda kayko.... agle din... agle din... . . . apun ke mohalle me..... aishwarya aai.... oh oo... oh ... ooooo.... chayla kya surat thi woh kya khate hai... woh julfe kya julfe thi.... chalti thi ekdam havva ke mafik... aankhe aisi ki rukade traffic.... oh ooo oh....oooo..... there is nothing in love without tears...... ...ha ....ristedaari me chalta...woh bhi level dekh ke.... apne bass ki baat nahi yaara....
 
Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly I shall begin world war 3
 
Cody Mannagh
Cody Mannagh cody i think im on your facebook haha dont worry man i wont read ya messages but ya should log out when ya give me your phone aha these kind words from yours sincerily the best bro in the world shaun <3

Likes

Shaun Abraham MannaghMax GrintellCody Mannagh
 
Teboho Belebesi
Teboho Belebesi you're so amazing, u took the time to figure me out, thats y u take me way pass the point of turning me on, you bout to break me, i swear you got me loosing my mind!! *Whats my name* ooooohhh uoh oh oh!
 
Khandie Rogers Williams
Khandie Rogers Williams November 30, 1996-I birthed my darling angel, BRITTANY MONSHAE LYNCH!! She was so beautiful. Her eyes twinkled like the stars, her face glowed with joy, and her hair was thick and curly soft as cotton;Her smile melted our hearts. Born at a premature term and facing death due to RSV, she remained in the hospital for 3weeks-struggling with breathing and eating as her weight dropped down to 3lbs. A Heavenly Angel touched my lil Britt and TO GOD BE THE GLORY, she's celebrating her15th BLESSED-DAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY! Im proud of the young lady that youve become...We love u dearly!! :-D
 
John Ford
John Ford Getting my tree this weekend! I usually get a big one but i want to get it before all is picked out outside lights ready to go! lighting them tomorrow night!
 
Dptandcst Triplett
Dptandcst Triplett THANKING GOD 4 WAKING ME AND MY LOVE ONES UP 2 C ANOTHER DAY.... I WANNA WISH MY LIL NEICE MICHEALA LEWIS AKA KAYLA A HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY AUNTIE LOVES AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY UR DAY..... MISS SPOILED ROTTEN. ENJOY UR DAY F.B.
 
Nguyệt Ánh
Nguyệt Ánh i wannna cry,i cant smile with tear anymore,no one cant see me,see my heart,my feeling...give me a warm hug,please please please!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment