Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wow walked into my uncles house and the heater is on Realized I was getting paid for the heater being on hehe Now that felt good : Great quote from

Abud Albakri
Abud Albakri Wow, walked into my uncles house and the heater is on. Realized I was getting paid for the heater being on hehe. Now that felt good :)

Likes

Bryan TanabeDaniel CahillCedric Lenox
 
Steven Daniel
Steven Daniel Great quote from Coach Leach to KREM-TV Reporter when asked about the "controversy" surrounding his last job... “We are talking about a situation where they haven’t even paid me for 2009, an entire season that I worked, so the truth is the truth and that’s not gonna change and those who don’t understand it are uniformed but I think most people do understand it and if’s it’s controversial to have the highest graduation rate in the country and to, uh, go to 10 straight bowls and to improve every year and win a bunch of bowl games and not have your players get in trouble and not get NCAA violations, then I’m controversial”

Likes

Buster ObusterMonte FergusonJamie GaribayBill Castor
 
Thomas Bagnall
Coming Back Any Time Soon? I would so buy a year supply!
 
Alex Kelley
Alex Kelley *What if I could walk on the ceiling*: What if I could walk on the ceiling. But where I was stepping would the paint start peeling? Thats a scary new thought, maybe I ought not go walking around on the ceiling. Then again, what if I did get up that high? You think I could touch the sky? But how would I get to that place in my house? Compared to this house I'm as small as a mouse. What if I flip? No, id probably just trip. What if I run? No, my shoes way a ton. Too bad, It sounds really fun to go walking around on the ceiling. Surely ill find a neat new way, soon someday for me to go walk on the ceiling.

Likes

Vikki Ann
 
Katelynn Murphy
Katelynn Murphy hanging out with my bestie :) she makes everything sooo much btr probably bc she is true and honest and isnt a backstabber i love u girly :) thx for being my bff :)
 
Lecretia Danzie
Lecretia Danzie I Wish You The Best Boo !!
 
Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones I can read ppl
 
Adriana Mingo
Adriana Mingo I would really like to go to Turkey one day!
 
Emily Kapp
Emily Kapp Man, I'm glad I didn't just waste time I could've been sleeping working on dumb computer class assignments. -_-

Likes

Jessica Rautenberg
 
Pastor Gloria Nearn
Pastor Gloria Nearn PTL...... WHEN THE ENEMY MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE LOST A GOOD PERSON, PLACE, OR THING.... GOD WILL GIVE YOU A GREATER PERSON, PLACE, OR THING AS LONG AS YOU LOST IT FOR HIS SAKE, BUT YOU MUST TRUST HIM! I THANK GOD FOR NEW LIFE TABERNACLE'S GREATER......

Likes

Raymond Trice
 
Shahdai Richardson
Shahdai Richardson #NP "If I Ever Fall in Love" Shai Lovvvvveeeee this song
 
Amanda Barton
Amanda Barton I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Kentuckian. Kentuckian doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy" or "Hey Y'all". All soda pop is "Coke" and if I ask for "sugar" it means I want a KISS. I'm polite and say "Ma'am..." and "Sir". And if you hear a Kentuckian say, "Oh, h*ll no!!" you'd better run. If you're proud to be a Kentuckian then click 'LIKE' tab on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. :-). And P.S. if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from Kentucky!!!
 
Alex Kurmashev
Alex Kurmashev I was having a great day, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Likes

Cade LewisNakisa Ghavami
 
Noah Gomes
Noah Gomes 10 likes and ill answer 1.am i single 2.whats my fav coler 3.last person hugged 4.last person kissed 5.ex i would want back 6.coolest homie 7.what age i get mistaken as 8.fav food 9.who cute that lms 10.who am i crushen on

Likes

Desiree Nicole SmithErica CarterDesy GuyLexi Saelim
 
Kimberly Smith
Kimberly Smith I could really use A Wish right now..................!
 
Ryōta Shin
Ryōta Shin This year has been a testing one.. looking for answers in life isn't always easy. Looking for something I love to do- getting involved here and overseas to see how I can contribute. To understand new things, and learn tough lessons. Though most of all ease the pain and bring happiness wherever my standing in life leads me. And most of all finding answers in myself. :) Next year I will dedicate my life, and live to it's fullest. :)

Likes

Metichela CharlesJessa VillalunaAimz SpeightDaniel Wai Kan Hoon
 
Joselyn Tobias
Joselyn Tobias i love the holidays<3..best time of the year<3=)

Likes

Selina Mancha
 
Ashley Grubbs
Ashley Grubbs I have alot on my mind... <3 lovin my 3 <3

Likes

Ashley Aran
 
Yurie Yhi Marcella
www.youtube.com
1999-05-16 - Backstreet Boys Live - 08 - All I Have to Give
 
Troy Bickle
Troy Bickle its a little too late to say that your sorry now you kicked me when i was down, fuck what u say just dont hurt me dont hurt me no more, thats right bitch: and i dont need you, dont want to see you, bitch you get no love, you show me nothing but hate you ran me into the ground but what comes aroud goes around i dont need you thats right i dont need you, you wont hurt me no more..."

Likes

Nikki GingrichChris Serikstad
 
Pokoyo Angel
Pokoyo Angel :)Day 23 i go pp meet fr in fb:) mdong oy all fr deng tha my face yab mexqqxxx=...=:)
 
Josh Brown
Josh Brown Seriously, I honestly don't get this fascination everyone has with Teen Mom... I mean watching kids raise kids, I hope they raise their kids better than what their parents raised them. Apparently they didn't teach them safe sex.

Likes

Christopher TrentEmily AllredSamantha BallardJake McCoy
 
Brian Hill
Brian Hill Sons of anarchy, I think yes..

Likes

Lindi SanfordCourtney Nicole Shook
 
Kiran Garise
Accept me for what I am ________________________ Accept me for what I am Love me as long as you can Then you will finally see How strong my love can be I’m destined the way I am I see no hassle with that That’s the truth from above Everyone has to bear this fact Everyone differs from others Like me, so don’t bother Noone can be like me And i cant be like thee So accept me for what i am I m real and like no fakes I think i m a good person For Lord never makes mistakes Easy To Share: http://fb.me/R3Uzb1fb ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jimmy Hardie Jr
Jimmy Hardie Jr well bed time for me, Again my son caleb gives me a show i can be proud of,lifes rewards way and i mean way out way price,greatfull :)

Likes

Dawn BrayHeather MathewsMichele RayPatricia Clough
 

No comments:

Post a Comment