Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well I have packages to get mailed tomorrow to Massachusetts I sure hope the UsPS is still open and delivering I have to mail a few cards because

Josephine Gardner
Josephine Gardner Well I have packages to get mailed tomorrow to Massachusetts. I sure hope the UsPS is still open and delivering. I have to mail a few cards because I only could by 20 Christmas stamps...who knows if they get where they are addressed to. So I guess it's good to have Facebook and everything electronic...'cause the Postman will not be as visible as before. He may vanish altogether.

Likes

Mary HeavenSharon Gardner Pullen
 
Terry B. Ladner
Terry B. Ladner http://ping.fm/VyNQt
www.cribtoysreviews.info
Read Reviews How Can I Read Crib Toys Just See It
 
Vinettia Nicole Marie Oden
Vinettia Nicole Marie Oden awwwwww my brother said i sing like an angel!!!!!!!!

Likes

Tianna T-Bow Bourland
 
Phillip Chretien
Phillip Chretien i wish i was chinese r japanese
 
Kylie Hanks
Kylie Hanks I have a sick bf :( hope he starts feelong better I drugged him up nd rubbed vicks on him so he should feel better soon lol we already in bed good thing about him being sick is I can get him to come to bed early :)
 
Nalani Helt
Nalani Helt im hardcore i will fart when i walk through ur door im hardcore i dont ride hourses i ride unicorns im hardcore are you a girl scout ima shut the door

Likes

Tiara Hoover
 
Marci Stalter-Faber
Marci Stalter-Faber I am addicted to all of these old games...somebody stop me!
 
Stephanie Underwood
Stephanie Underwood not feelin so good cant wait till friday i love you baby im so blessed
 
Linda Flynn
Linda Flynn I love listening to Celine. God Bless each and every one ..Merry CHRISTMAS!!
www.youtube.com
A Christmas is never complete without listening to Celine Dion's Christmas Collection: These Are Special Times.The Magic of Christmas Day is song five on the...
 
Randi Marie Shroyer
Randi Marie Shroyer Can i ask you people a Question Why is everyone calling other people sluts,hoes,and btchh's what is going on lol:{

Likes

Randi Marie Shroyer
 
James Tate
James Tate got an inerview tomorrow hope i get gonna do my best hitting my knees tonight and claiming victory need the extra loote right now. thought one thing was gonna fall intoplace but now its not at least not till the new year. So prayer warriors to arms and praise him for his blessing.

Likes

Christine ThierryMike EaganEric Robinson
 
Jason Ng LA Street
Jason Ng LA Street Boy: Hi, may BF ka? Girl: Meron, sino ka? Boy: Papa mo to, humanda ka lang pag uwi ko! . . ... . . . (Another Unknown Text.) Boy: Hi, may BF ka?? Girl: Wala no, di uso sakin yan. Sino ka pala?? Boy: Boyfriend mo to, sinaktan mo na naman ako :( Girl: Oh, sorry babe. I thought ikaw si Papa. Boy: Yes! Ako nga to, Papa mo!! Humanda ka lang talaga pag uwi ko, bibitayin kita babae ka!! humanda ka.!! hahahaha.!!!!!! :'DDD

Likes

Bhoexz ChoozyJason Ng LA Street
 
Lindsey Rice
Lindsey Rice I got "Gay:)" on the Are you gay, bisexual, or straight? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hcssf/?ref=asp
 
Dana Pugsley
Dana Pugsley I am SO in love with my husband!! This feeling NEVER gets old.....I am just LOVING life :)

Likes

Lori TrifaroTony BrandiAngie StaiertNadine Boudreau
 
Dustin Ray Downen
Dustin Ray Downen Christmas break is coming up & im glad. I know im not as happy as most ppl cuz I dont live in a dorm at college cuz they dont have dorms but its my first Christmas with Mr. & Mrs. Raymond Downen. Lol Amber is now my sister-in-law. :)
 
Trevor Scott McDonald
Trevor Scott McDonald This is how I really feel....
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG Download Jason's new album, 'Future History' on iTunes: http://www.smarturl.it/yt.futurehistory Learn the lyrics with Jason Derulo's official lyri...

Likes

Jenisha BreezyTeefaniie Eliisha
 
Cheyenne Nikole Deakle
Cheyenne Nikole Deakle So happy Brett and Wes are okay after the wreck. They're lucky to walk away just beat up. I'm glad I don't have to worry anymore. lol

Likes

Mike-e Gallegos
 
Chris Zuch
Chris Zuch i havent been this bored in literally 3 or 4 years. i think. holy shit.

Likes

Jessica Thomason
 
Crystal Sisto
Crystal Sisto Wow!!!I love this day,my family have show me the Love I needed my babies are like,we got you mamma,lol,even my sos son being so good and trying not to bother me for things,lol,they are all making their own snacks and being very independent...Love you Miah!!!!!:D

Likes

Georgina SolomonAnita LukeCrystal Sisto
 
Sandi D'Alessandro-Boland
Sandi D'Alessandro-Boland I HAVE TO HAVE A VIRIOUS I CANT DO ANYTHING I WILL BE WRITING SOMETHING THEN THE PAGE FLASHES AND I AM SOME WHERE ELSE AND WHY THE WRITING IS SO BIG HERE IT KEEPS CHANGING AND I CAN NOT GET RID OF THE CAMERA THAT SHOES UP WHEN EVER MY MOUSE IT BY A PICTURE, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THAT MIGHT MEAN I WOULD LOVE THE HELP, IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS RUNNING SO SLOW, I AM TYPING AND WHEN I TYPE SOMETHING IS POSTED AND MY I BEAM WHAT EVER IT IS CALLED IS GONE AND I HAVE TYPED SOMETHING AND IT IS NOT THERE, IT TAKES FOR EVER STILL TO CLICK ON SOMETHING AND THE HAT TRICK QUEST WHERE YOU HAD TO DO THE SCHOOLS 4 TIMES WITH WHAT EVER ELSE I DO NOT REMEMBER THE GIFT IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS WHICH I GOT I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT IS WAS BUT I DID NOT GET IT, DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT,I HAVE TO TAKE THIS IN TOMORROW AND HAVE THEM FIX THIS. THIS CANT JUST BE FACE BOOK
 
Josh Ray
Josh Ray i love tuesday nights! i have 4 shows to watch! last man standing, ncsi la, ringer, flash point!!!
 
William Papania
William Papania Am I the only one who thinks Oblahblah looks like Curious George?

Likes

Janet Brock YoungVictor Ohman
 
Tom Leone
Tom Leone I just bought a Christmas tree. The assistant asked "Will you be putting it up yourself?" I replied "NO! You sick bastard, It's going in the living room!"
 
Trenton Tyberious Lofton
Trenton Tyberious Lofton 1st person to Lms, ill rate 2nd person to lms, ill inbox them what i think about them♥. 3rd person to lms, ill write i love you on your wall :) 4th person to lms, ill change my last name to yours for 3 days.

Likes

Kaitlyn BacaSavannah DuttonJhordan CharmayneEsaa Lala
 
Sharon Trulyblessed Davis
Sharon Trulyblessed Davis Hello Fce Bok Fam, Today I had a great day, N bcuz I had a great day, I'm goin to leave u with this thought: Commit your words, thoughts, and actions to the Lord, asking him to help you be trustworthy in everything. FBFam have a blessed night :)

Likes

Leah EllisBruce JacksonRegina Etheridge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment