Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Quantas multas a pessoa pode levar até perder a carteira : Just met with a young couple around my age regarding a prospective room rental The couple include the

Felipe Arruda
Felipe Arruda Quantas multas a pessoa pode levar até perder a carteira? :(
 
Jesse Shepherd
Jesse Shepherd Just met with a young couple around my age regarding a prospective room rental. The couple include the guy who is my age, his wife who graduated high school in 2001. The bedroom is unfurnished for $600/month. She is pregnant and due in March with the second child. I would be sharing the bathroom with the four of them. They want references e-mailed. I haven't even seen the room yet.
 
Michael Pierce
Michael Pierce Please take a min to watch this trailer for a movie called "Tiptoes". Has anyone seen it???? Is it as absurd as it looks??
www.youtube.com
tiptoes_s
 
Sara Stankiewicz
Sara Stankiewicz Sweat once a day
 
Lauren Woodall
Lauren Woodall Reached a slightly boring point in Sims: Medieval where there aren't any quests. Now I don't quite know what to do with myself. I have a ton of stuff I have to do, mind you, but this stupid game has had my full attention for two days.

Likes

Kate GlenskySymone Sine
 
Kiearie Harris
Kiearie Harris How could the one I was so true to Just tell me lies? How could the one I gave my heart to Break this heart of mine, tell me? How could you be so cold to me When I gave you everything? All my love, all I had inside How could you just walk out the door? How could you not love me anymore? I thought we had forever, I can't understand How could the one I shared my dreams with Take my dreams from me? How could the love that brought such pleasure Bring such misery? This song means a lot to me man #Tears In My Eyes
 
Siboniso Derrick Sikhosana KaManqele
Siboniso Derrick Sikhosana KaManqele Sanbona zihlobo nezithandwa nabangan nginithandan ,day one of work for me from a long weekend
 
Aderito Mateus
Aderito Mateus ves a sogrinha que nao gosta
www.youtube.com
Novo CD dos " AMIGOS DO BORGUINHA" .....musica popular .... Contacto para Espetáculos: 913636034
 
Daniel John Rossi
Daniel John Rossi what a day I got hit by a guy on his bike did even get a number
 
Vero Paz
Vero Paz Me fuy a dormir..tengo mucho sueño y estoy muy cansada!

Likes

Pipi Conocheli
 
Freddy Sandiego
Freddy Sandiego Bby k cuantoo le vas a tus gatitosssss
 
Canaan Djdacickone Gardner
Canaan Djdacickone Gardner If Ur Losing by 50 wit 48 seconds left, Why are u tryin to take a charge #SMH
 
Chelsia Smith
Chelsia Smith What Girls Need To Realize: WRITTEN BY A GUY We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood I'm in. Let us pay for you! don't 'feel bad'; we enjoy doing it; it's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's or my t-shirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hot Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand I'm not saying i wouldn't like it ether ;) Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, don't wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, the disgrace to the male population, and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'I love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys re-post this if you agree. Girls re-post this if you think it's cute. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will re-post this. Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell.
 
Terrell Watkins
Terrell Watkins Let's do some Q&A
 
Jenna Watson
Jenna Watson Never late for school. Never had detention. Never missed a class. Never got kicked out of class. Always did my homework. Never talked back to a teacher. Like this if you KNOW im lying . Put this as your status and see how many likes you get

Likes

Isaac BrownBrianne TryonTyler ScreamBrady Pearce
 
Frantz Marais
Frantz Marais never take down a fence before you know what the fence was put up for.
 
Benny Soo
Benny Soo I almost blacked out taking a 32" tube tv out of the 3rd floor of my old place... I need my weights back lol T_T
 
Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson You made a monster of me throw all your wicked lies for ever touched by you in the sin of you
 
Sabrina Missindependent Guinn
Sabrina Missindependent Guinn I need a strong drink!!! Sure wud like to have a 74 special!! my daddy made the best!! :)

Likes

Emily PowellJessica Nicole
 
Hector Enrique Real
Hector Enrique Real Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
www.youtube.com
Los pingüinos se hacen gay por accidente. Preguntas Frecuentes: - Por qué el pingüino llora al final? Tengo una mejor pregunta para ti... qué harías si un pi...

Likes

Stanley Poveda
 
Dannis Thompson
Dannis Thompson Tonny Ho 2bunIT'S CHRISTMAS!!! FIRST 10 ON YOUR LIST...NO CHEATING!!! 1.Sets the tree on fire:Grace Chang 2. Eats all the cookies that are left out for Santa:Nessa Sok 3.Tells every little kid that Santa isn't real: Kayla Keitzman 4.Unwraps gifts to peek and then re-wraps: Adrian TheBeast Avena 5.Has too much to drink:Leilani O'Ferrall 6.Throws up at Christmas Dinner: Ayoung Kim 7.Still believes in Santa: Quianna Aquino 8.Sets a trap for Santa's Reindeer: Savannah Sims 9.Starts a family argument at dinner:Terrence Ho 10.Spikes the Eggnog:Geoffrey Seng Lim
 
Anthea Hairdressing
Anthea Hairdressing majorly fucked off !!! Had to wake my son up at 3 in the mornin to drive to da fuckin garage to get summit for my chest!!! Fuckin coughin makin me sick, ear ache and pains in my bac serious I'm in a fuckin bad mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Heidi Henderson
Heidi Henderson Jeni Hanlon Southern Living classic sugar cookie recipe.... 1 cup butter, softened 1 cup sugar 1 large egg ... 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 cups all-purpose flour 1/4 teaspoon salt Beat butter at medium speed w/an electic mixer 2 min until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg and vanilla, beating well. Gradually add flour and salt, beating until blended. Divide dough in half, cover and chill 1 hour. Roll each portion of dough to 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut w/desired cookie cutters. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8-10 min or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Cool cookies 1 min on baking sheet, remove to wire cooling rack to cool completely. There you go for all that were asking for the recipe, these cookies are the best...ENJOY!!!

Likes

Jaylynn BrewsterGina Hill
 
Tia Sanders
Tia Sanders **Crossposting**Manhattan**
STATUS: AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION AT MANHATTAN AC&C [shelter info at bottom of post] Meet MILLY!!! ID# 918231 Female 2 years old 38 lbs A volunteer writes: I was on my way to take another dog for a walk,and Milly was dancing in her kennel trying to attract my attention. The most beautiful face with rabbit ears and deep gray eyes was looking back at me. I leashed Milly and lifted her easily out of her top kennel and out we went. Milly is a tiny pocket pittie, small, petite and as sweet as they get. She is also a 'throw away mom', her teats heavy with milk but no puppies anywhere. She was so happy to have a human for company, walking nicely on the leash, tail wagging, looking back at me constantly for reassurance that we were indeed a team. Milly appears to be housetrained, taking care of business as soon as we were outside. She sits on command, and takes treats very gently from my hand. Milly is a total sweetheart, happy to meet anyone who wanted to meet her, graciously accepting the attention, giving me hugs and kisses and wanting to cuddle in my lap. Whatever has happend to Milly in her short life has not dampened her enthusiasm for life, love and simple affection. Perhaps it has even heightened her need. Milly is a lover girl, a family dog without a family. Meet Milly in Manhattan today and give this little girl the love she needs. It will be the best decision you made all day. This dog is located at the Manhattan AC&C (326 E 110th Street, NYC 10029). Please act quickly and GO DIRECTLY TO THE SHELTER to adopt (open 7 days per week from 8AM-7:00PM, adoptions opens at noon). If the dog is on the euthanasia list, you must CALL THE SHELTER to let them know that you are coming (212-722-4939 keep hitting 0 until someone picks up. Do not leave a message when the recording picks up --- keep hitting 0 until your hear a voice!). If you absolutely cannot get to the shelter, please contact participating rescue groups to see if they can assist you: http://www.animalalliancenyc.org/about/apos/atoz.htm. On behalf of the dog before you, THANK YOU!
These dogs are located at the Manhattan AC&C (326 E 110th Street, NYC 10029). Please act quickly and GO DIRECTLY TO THE SHELTER to adopt (open 7 days per week from 8AM-7:00PM, adoptions opens at noon). If the dog is on the euthanasia list, you must CALL THE SHELTER to let them know that you are coming (212-722-4939 keep hitting 0 until someone picks up). If you absolutely cannot get to the shelter, please contact participating rescue groups to see if they can assist you: http://www.animalalliancenyc.org/about/apos/atoz.htm. On behalf of the dogs before you, THANK YOU.
 
Hunter Alford
Hunter Alford When girls use you as a jealousy ticket towards other girls, and you really dont give a damn either way it goes.

Likes

Jack NicholasMissie ProgenHunter ClaytonChristian Cribb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment