Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived I am strong because I've known weakness I am compassionate because I have

Debbi Manecci
Debbi Manecci This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!!! I am strong because I've known weakness, I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering, I am alive because I am a fighter, I am wise because I've been foolish, I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss. Mostly I am strong because I refused to give up in life!! RE-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!!

Likes

Denise Jenkins HudakDamian Green
 
Sinawo Ntshinka
Sinawo Ntshinka Am tired livng u knw its lyk i cn c the light through th tanell why me....(haert broken)
 
Hunter Swaginout Brock
Hunter Swaginout Brock A Ring Around The Moon The ring around the Moon is caused by the refraction of Moonlight (which of course is reflected sunlight) from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. The shape of the ice crystals results in a focusing of the light into a ring. Since the ice crystals typically have the same shape, namely a hexagonal shape, the Moon ring is almost always the same size. Less typical are the halos that may be produced by different angles in the crystals. They can create halos with an angle of 46 degrees. i was smart and found it on ask.com

Likes

Mariah WilliamsMarlo MarieKrystin SasserElizabeth Marie
 
Katie Wallace
Katie Wallace I wonder who ,likes my witt ???
 
Jay Laforest
Jay Laforest Iam honor ... proud .. excited to announce //THERE WILL BE ONE ADDITION TO OUR GOLDEN GLOVES ROSTER ...ANGEL FARRAR....I LOVE YOU QUEEN !!!!!! # SALUTE THAT SHIT

Likes

Kevin AlexanderJay Laforest
 
Stacy Stehle
Stacy Stehle Thanks to Alvin & The Chipmunks my son keeps dancing & singing, "And me I want a hula hoop!"
 
Nick Sharma
Nick Sharma DAMN ! this is scary ! :O girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Sarah Laice Kerslake
Sarah Laice Kerslake Come on 3:00 i need a hug from my beautiful daughter jazmyn :( xox u alwayz make me happy

Likes

Heather HamiltonJayde Eliza KerslakeDannielle Cupples
 
Brandon Staudenheimer
Brandon Staudenheimer shit thought it was 10 in the morning till i looked outside an saw how dark it was damn my mind just got blown i got work in two damn hours lol

Likes

Mallory Welsh
 
Andy Addis
Andy Addis I am teaching "Step 1" class tomorrow, 7 pm at the Westbrook campus. Would love to see you there. http://ow.ly/1BCimT
 
Gwen Phillips
Gwen Phillips Hello fb its been a while..I work every day. The relationship im in is wit subway. Thats who I c every day. Eat wit, sleep wit,n wake up to. Gettin money baby

Likes

Dolores UnderwoodTracy Clark
 
Tracy Mayer
Tracy Mayer Fun shopping adventure with my crudi wit duh booty <3 "You smell like a dude, I'm a little turned on" Tina Rodriguez "I accidentally sprayed myself with men's cologne!!" :P
 
Carlos Diaz
Carlos Diaz I juzz wana be urs and only urs
 
Christopher Lee Allen Brewer
Christopher Lee Allen Brewer Press 'like' if you accept me for who I am. Put this as your status and see who really cares

Likes

Thepizza GuyAmber LindzyCarraden AdamsRobert Sale
 
Anang Mulyono
Anang Mulyono Saya sudah canangkan hukuman mati langsung tembak ditempat bagi koruptor berat,Nah sekarang sudah kadaluwarsa masa pejabat2 ekselon I dan II saja suda memiliki harta milyard rupiah ?
id.berita.yahoo.com
REPUBLIKA.CO.ID,AKARTA -- Korupsi yang terjadi di Indonesia telah melekat ke dalam sendi-sendi kehidupan birokrasi di Indonesia. Bahkan, korupsi di birokrasi mirip budaya yang membuat setiap pegawai negeri sipil (PNS) muda berupaya untuk tidak kalah bertindak dalam merampok uang negara sebanyak-bany...

Likes

Yeli RidwanAnton Kholied'zDayang Sumbi
 
Mariah Lynn Crase
Mariah Lynn Crase Going to sleep so I have energy tomorrow for when they induce me!

Likes

Alex Jackson
 
Bliss DeeMdee
Bliss DeeMdee William Wordsworth (1770-1850) The Solitary Reaper 1Behold her, single in the field, 2Yon solitary Highland Lass! 3Reaping and singing by herself; 4Stop here, or gently pass! 5Alone she cuts and binds the grain, 6And sings a melancholy strain; 7O listen! for the Vale profound 8Is overflowing with the sound. 9No Nightingale did ever chaunt 10More welcome notes to weary bands 11Of travellers in some shady haunt, 12Among Arabian sands: 13A voice so thrilling ne'er was heard 14In spring-time from the Cuckoo-bird, 15Breaking the silence of the seas 16Among the farthest Hebrides. 17Will no one tell me what she sings?-- 18Perhaps the plaintive numbers flow 19For old, unhappy, far-off things, 20And battles long ago: 21Or is it some more humble lay, 22Familiar matter of to-day? 23Some natural sorrow, loss, or pain, 24That has been, and may be again? 25Whate'er the theme, the Maiden sang 26As if her song could have no ending; 27I saw her singing at her work, 28And o'er the sickle bending;-- 29I listened, motionless and still; 30And, as I mounted up the hill, 31The music in my heart I bore, 32Long after it was heard no more.

Likes

Mikki SabineJody BleazardCristina Light
 
Syd Morrison
Syd Morrison Regarding Destruction and Self Destruction, if I am here when the end of the world occurs I don't think I'll be screaming or panicking. I think I'll just be watching everything serenely until my retinas burn from my eyes and consciousness fades into something as black as my eventually charred nothingness. It will be the end of the disease.
 
Jason Eoni
Jason Eoni I <3 this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzddml210fI
www.youtube.com
This is the Louder remix from Doctor P & Flux Pavilion. On Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/FcknDubstep On Skyrock : http://fckndubstep.skyrock.com/
 
Sydni Danielle Minnehan
Sydni Danielle Minnehan 12: youre pretty! haha but pass im skraight. truth is i love you and miss you so much! and we needa hangout soon! love you gourgeous <3 and i miss art haha

Likes

Taylor Kinard
 
Branden Forbes
Branden Forbes (LMS) How are ppl on here fighting over dumb shit (he say she say)?? I thought ppl did tht in Elementary School.. Guess some ppl never get tired of it.. If you ain't paying my bills or giving me money you can't make me mad.. I just say "suck my dick" and keep it moving..

Likes

Tyesha BrownHeather MartinDiamond PottsJ'Lynn Ayers Sweets
 
Betty J Mayo
Betty J Mayo Brrrrrrrt it is freaking cold and very foggy. I hope every one has. A very happy holiday

Likes

Sheri Chatham
 
Nicole Hippolite
Nicole Hippolite got a haircut 2day,1 of da best cuts ever.i said what i wanted an got what i said my hair looks great an feels awesum.thanks Tawh

Likes

Kim Hippolite
 
Paul Holley
Paul Holley Sunday's Black Belt Spectacular was a MASSIVE SUCCESS! Congratulations to ALL graduates and Award recipients. Look forward to another event of professional and epic proportions such as this one toward the end of next year as well. Our goal is to triple the amount of graduates and awards recipients as well as the amount of family spectators, which by the way was a phenomenal turn out...AWESOME!!!! I am SO PROUD of everyone! Furthermore, anyone with photos and video of the event please put them on a USB and give it to me so that I may do my magic with it and make everyone happier than they already are. Especially those with stand alone photos with ME! For those that missed the event it was a KEEPER but I hope you will be able to join us in the future...God Bless! :D

Likes

Dilip JairamJohnny PardoJavier Jekyll HydeLuz Castellanos
 
Lisandro Castro
Lisandro Castro no matter how many times we fight , I pray to god everything will be okay

Likes

Luciana B. LertoraLeslie GalindoAlexis Pnb RojasNancy Lopez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment