Wednesday, December 7, 2011

IM PREPARING FOR MY X FACTOR AUDITION BUT ITS NOT LIKE WORK BECUZ THATS WHAT I LOVE TO DO WRITE SING AND DANCE MADE ME THINK ABOUT THOSE DANCE ROUTINES

Suzette Robinson
Suzette Robinson IM PREPARING FOR MY X FACTOR AUDITION BUT ITS NOT LIKE WORK BECUZ THATS WHAT I LOVE TO DO WRITE, SING, AND DANCE. MADE ME THINK ABOUT THOSE DANCE ROUTINES I USE TO MAKE UP WITH MY COUSINS TEE, KENNY, NANNY, MEMBER THAT. AUNTIE USE TO ALWAYS TELL ME SHE WANTED TO SEE ME ON THE BIG SCREEN ,MY GRANDMA WILLA USE TO GET ME TO SING HER TO SLEEP AT NITE.I CAN HEAR EB SAYING MICK TURN THE RADIO DOWN WE TRYING TO SLEEP AND PRETTY SOON WITH GOD'S WILL I'LL BE HEARD ON EVERYONE 'S RADIO WORLD WIDE......HOORAY FOR THE DREAMERS REACH 4 DA SKY!

Likes

James SniperWillie Winters
 
InkedUpboi Wilson
InkedUpboi Wilson "Random Thought" I Know FaceBook and Twitter Gone Be Booming Valentines Day.. Everybody gone have Some Confessions About somebody WATCH!
 
Harman Singh
Harman Singh my dad comes in my room and strats to teach me how to strech and box... all i hear is bam bam.. look in the mirror and goo bam bam fukin died laughin!

Likes

Gagan TheithyShivani Jagota
 
Michael Armstead
Michael Armstead In South Sioux City NE trying to get a nap in before I leave for Davenport IA. Got truck serviced. Happy about that. I also had dinner with my daughter-in-law & grandkids. Gosh they're getting big fast.
 
Kaydenpablokitty Hurricanedebbie Brizzolarasanchez
Kaydenpablokitty Hurricanedebbie Brizzolarasanchez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMQvsDfgeU my future kid i think yes :D
www.youtube.com
http://geechannel.com Please visit this movie website. All the latest movies free [NO SURVEYS] Dad does a bang-up job of parenting! This happened with parent...
 
Brandon Pollock
Brandon Pollock I got 100% Country on the How country are ya? quiz! https://apps.facebook.com/quizland/how-country-a-iffdab/
 
Jeremy Cochell
Jeremy Cochell I love my mom shes the best...thanks for putting me on blast. Love you mom!!!
 
Teena Marie Braga
Teena Marie Braga Had my two hour therapy and made it back to my room I am resting now. I have a 3'oclock appt with the cardiologist dr Garcia. Still having pain on the deep vein thrombosis so will know more later. Therapist called her to squeeze me in. Never on Guam sad to say to you ever have the care like u get here. God has placed me with some awesome care here. He has truly brought me to true professionalism .

Likes

Carla Lorraine
 
Brittany Clark
Brittany Clark Its not my fault that I take so long to finsh most of my homework every night, its facebooks for being so distracting!!!!!

Likes

Tori Layne Cammack
 
Raymond Craft
Raymond Craft I Love Being Black wrote: QOTD: "As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around." -Oprah Winfrey -- SHARE this quote ⇩⇩⇩

Likes

Nancy Elizabeth Stephens
 
Patrick Jones
Patrick Jones I don't care honestly

Likes

Anthony Aaron Val
 
Wyatt Nunes
Wyatt Nunes Ok so my phone lost all my contacts and I don't remember peoples numbers too much so I ask incoming texts who they are to re enter them. I forgot im asking my friends though so I'm getting stuff like "your mama" "jay jay the jet plane." "I'm god now worship me!" And " haha fuck you"...my contacts looks strange now lol.

Likes

Greg MohagenBreeona Applegate
 
Trinette Chaney
Trinette Chaney JESUS I feel so bad
 
Melii Drgaf
Melii Drgaf ma intensions we're 2 call u private bt den I thaught " I prefer texting him under ma name den 2 call him under no name<3 " LMS IF U AGREE. - Meliii <3♡

Likes

Darlene RiveraTaty Diaz
 
Stachiaa LaZane
Stachiaa LaZane #94 yo fat ass gets on my laasst nerve :D gsfw I love u dude we Always kick it wen we 2getha&funny&+ply football u always wnna pick me up(I'm not the ball)lhh

Likes

Pierre Gee-Tucker
 
Elizabeth Sirmons
Elizabeth Sirmons WOW no work again tonight. It is nice to have some time off but enough is enough. I need to make money and unemployment just ticks me off. Make on mistake and the hold your pay. WTH
 
Ashley Hernandez
Ashley Hernandez christmas hint.....a gift certificate for a massage please :) I may end up being too ticklish...however on the off chance I'm not it would wonderful :)
 
Juin Tran
Juin Tran so busy.....tired...I want to go to sleep..now...see ya...:)

Likes

Black KingKazuya Honda
 
Manuel Lucero
Manuel Lucero When someone you grew up with & were close with stops showing that you're still as important in their life as everyone else in their life then you just have to stop caring too.I'm just going to care for those who show that I still matter to them.Unfortunately this has to do with people in my own family who stopped caring when I continued to care.
 
Melissa Mckinney
Melissa Mckinney Now that my long day is over, all I can do is think about my Grandpa and pray everything goes the way it is suppose to. Not that it would make a difference but I wish I could be there tomorrow with the rest of my family. I have never seen this man be anything but strong so I know he has that on his side. Still, all prayers are appreciated.
 
Stacie Maynor-Evans
Stacie Maynor-Evans ughhh hate commercials but the TMOBILE commercial where they say walking in a 4g wonderland i was in the kitchen one day and i swear to god it said walking in a orgy wonderland lol
 
Vanna Paige
Vanna Paige UCK" is the only word which can be used to express many feelings Revenge: Fuck you Failure: I'm fucked Anxiety: What the fuck is happening Anger: Get the fuck out of here Curious: How the fuck did you do that Love: She is fucking beautiful Lust: Aah fuck me baby Pride: I am a fucking genius Victory: I won that fucking competition Sad: Why the fuck does this happen to me Confused: What the fuck By this time you will be thinking this is 1 fucking great status :D Hit Like N sHare if u like fucking post :P :D

Likes

Vanna PaigeSabrina Treevee Nguyen
 
Nathan Knapp
Nathan Knapp "The essence of lukewarmness is the statement, "I need nothing." The lukewarm are spiritually self-satisfied. To find out whether you are among that number, don't look into your head to see if you think that you are needy; rather, look at your prayer life. It doesn't matter what we think in our head, the test of whether we are in bondage to spiritual self-satisfaction is how earnest and frequent and extended our prayers for change are. Do you seek the Lord earnestly and often in secret for deeper knowledge of Christ, for greater earnestness in prayer, for more boldness in witness, for sweeter joy in the Holy Spirit, for deeper sorrow for sin, for warmer compassion for the lost, for more divine power to love? Or is the coolness and perfunctoriness of your prayer life Exhibit A that you are spiritually self-satisfied and lukewarm?" - John Piper

Likes

April Michelle YoungBill Holliday
 
Deb Neuman
Deb Neuman I often talk about the importance of having a "disaster recovery" plan for your business. Imagine a lightning strike burning down your building! It CAN happen and it did to the ski lodge at Mt.Abrams - we'll meet them tomorrow at 8 am on the GH/RT show on WVOM 103.9/101.3 - and hear their story of getting "Back To Business"
 
Sanwar Hossain
Sanwar Hossain I want u to know how I miss u I want u to know how I want see u. I want u to to know Plz, believe, it's true! I want u to know I love... I love u!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment