Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank u God forevery thing u have did for me my family my sisssss my kids my man Thank ucannt nothing and body take that away for me better belive

Ana Zapata
Ana Zapata Thank u God forevery thing u have did for me my family my sisssss my kids my man Thank u...cannt nothing and body take that away for me better belive that....only I can let it go....2012 here Ana.M.Zapata.Taylor cm...This your girl Ana 1love...
 
Welcome Dili
Welcome Dili Blessed b the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,the Father of all mercies and God of all comfort*monin ppl its time for me to sleep now after a long nite at work n may God u praise show mercy to u all*

Likes

Lin LindyZola Mazozo
 
Penny Lawrence
Penny Lawrence Well had a good day ..... going to bed early tonight go back to the school and get information on a couple of classes ... might be going back to school.... Medical assistaance or massag therophy.... witch on to do... don't know but it will be one.... so u all have a good night .... I love u all .... Good nite babe talk to u in the pm tomorrow...
 
David Overrated Fuller
David Overrated Fuller send me numbaz for ratee would ii datee u
 
Gotta Ball Hard
Gotta Ball Hard We watch a movie you go to sleep....Reality Show come on u want to stay up and talk about it , maybe we need to watch a movie about a reality show lol......wat u think??????

Likes

Amber Pr'etty SelfTari Hinton
 
Lhyne Exconde
Lhyne Exconde Namiss ko tuloy ang relatives ko dinayo last nyt ng inuman sa bhay c tatay kagulo na nman dw namiss ko ang ingay at lokohan sa kwentuhan mga bata magugulo at kainan... Miss u all
 
BkschiCks Flippa
BkschiCks Flippa I love when u give me heaaaaaaad i hate when u give me headaches
 
Curtis Proudfather Irvin
Curtis Proudfather Irvin When neighbors respect u, trouble neglect u, angels protect u n heaven accept u...

Likes

Jessica AshlanMisty Murrell
 
Stephanie Wilson
Stephanie Wilson My dad says ur skin is weak.everything is weak on u except ur mouth. Me:what???
 
Sharon Jordan
Sharon Jordan My friend Crystal, who works with me, made me best salad in the world for lunch. My girl. In return, I owe her one cup size. Thank u,.Crystal. Lol
 
Thembi Sibanyoni Hlophekazi
Thembi Sibanyoni Hlophekazi When evry1 walks away 4rm u hes de 2be ur frnd whn no1 lvs u o cnt gv u lv hes de 2lv u unconditional,whn ur inpyn emotional o physcal hes de 2heal u whn des no1 u can talk 2 hes de if no1 u can trust hes de n ursecret is save God cares abt u moning evry1
 
Don Cervantes Dela Cruz
Don Cervantes Dela Cruz u cn do it.dona!of cOurSe,u cn do it! I hve so mch faiTh in u,aLL u hve to do is geT on w/ thE sHow.B4 u know it,it is aLreadY ovEr, u cn do it,dona. I know u cn do it,gUrL...haha!! wLa Lng!!

Likes

Don Cervantes Dela Cruz
 
Chandell Chee-Chee Fayard
Chandell Chee-Chee Fayard Heard from someone that is very dear to my heart and I miss her even more. I love you Monique. just so you'll know u are always welcome to come back home..
 
Meezzy Breezzy
Meezzy Breezzy Q: y u be skeemen nd am I'm gnna come 2 yo party A: dat be u nd yes I am nd u tell me
 
Cassie Rita Coates
Cassie Rita Coates 23- your such a cutie pie! i luv u. && we barely talk. now.!!

Likes

Evin Bodette
 
Kisha Gaspard
Kisha Gaspard If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. Love corny pick up lines. :-D
 
Sinawo Ntshinka
Sinawo Ntshinka Am tired livng u knw its lyk i cn c the light through th tanell why me....(haert broken)
 
Nick Sharma
Nick Sharma DAMN ! this is scary ! :O girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Carlos Varela
Carlos Varela When you laugh so hard u spit or a booger flies out lmfao

Likes

Celene LeonidesLeylianis ArroyoBrianna Cool KiddMaria-Camila Nunez
 
Sarah Laice Kerslake
Sarah Laice Kerslake Come on 3:00 i need a hug from my beautiful daughter jazmyn :( xox u alwayz make me happy

Likes

Heather HamiltonJayde Eliza KerslakeDannielle Cupples
 
Ijanee Johnson
Ijanee Johnson i just want to shouut out to all my bestiePass Eddins Tyler Vanover Jamari Johnson Trinity Kulow Sarah Rachelle Momougirl Swaqqsostoopied Holt Staci Scott Rhonda Brown-Crawley Heather Kulow sorry anybody that r my bestie i still luv u guy like i luv every body on here luv u guys

Likes

Trinity KulowSarah Rachelle
 
Ace Boogie GuapGang
Ace Boogie GuapGang U only got 20 likes in a month.....step ya Swagg up. Bitch I'm guaappppp gaannggggggg

Likes

Amaris KowalewskiScrip Gittin MuneyMatthew LabunskiMuthaFukkin Reyna Akay
 
Tammy Head
Tammy Head This will make u cry but it comes out to be a very happy ending
www.godvine.com
WOW...there are very few words to sum up this incredible journey that you're about to go on with this very blessed family and their miracle baby. The video shows it all - amazing!
 
Jessica Poole
Jessica Poole u think im so upset cuz i dumped u and now u think ur all that and u say im the only one u liked why lie to me i hate liars they get on my nerves u said ur done with me doesnt mean u really mean trust me
 
Shawna Ma'trice Banks-Summers
Shawna Ma'trice Banks-Summers I really am pissed rite bout na cuz a dumb bxtch wanna say sum ish bout me and mii son knowin it was gona gt bac ta me but na I really do hate DEAD BEAT FATHERS but keep doin wat u do cause imma take care of my son reguardless with or without u duces!!!!!

Likes

Shawna Ma'trice Banks-SummersErica BanksLorenza LovingGunna WaltonGerald Spydaboii Davis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment