Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hot chocolate with rainbow marshmallows :] a good book and a toasty warm house lit with our Christmas tree Only thing missing my baby Remember the summer Shit

Megan Scruggs
Megan Scruggs Hot chocolate with rainbow marshmallows :] a good book and a toasty warm house lit with our Christmas tree. Only thing missing, my baby. Remember the summer? Shit nah, I love all my memories with my girl. ♥ She's the ultimate cure for writers block, speaking of that I hope my book comes tomorrow. :D
 
Amy Smith
Amy Smith This christmas is gonna suck my dad passed away in march first christmas without him and i wont get to see none of my family so yea
 
Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson Mom: I was watching the news this morning..... Me: ok Mom: well they said that parents should know their childs facebook password. Me: what's your point? Mom: GIVE ME YOUR FACEBOOK PASSWORD!! Me: Hahahaha that's a joke hahaha. Yeah I'll give you my password. Mom: really? Me: yeah when my dog grows wings, flys to canada and comes back in 30 seconds flat.

Likes

Alex SanchezMonica LopezAnthony Cortez
 
Ashley Hazlett-perry
Ashley Hazlett-perry And so now I find my self setting here asking why???? But I guess that I shouldn't let stupid people get to me
 
Bryanna Galvan
Bryanna Galvan just got off the fone with my new best friend, she has always been there for me when i didnt see it,she was standing with me through everything, even when i didnt notice her,she comforted me when i was blue, and now she is my new best friend ♥ my second sister!(: ♥ i love her thank yuh so much for yuhr great advice and EVERYTHING!!!:D ♥

Likes

Diana DgafSonia BieberZiki Hernandez
 
Ashley Laporte
Ashley Laporte I got "70%" on the How stupid are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jkvcd/?ref=asp

Likes

Joshua Laporte
 
Julie Theel
Julie Theel My fortune cookie say's My family is one of my masterpieces! I like that!

Likes

Sally Vehrenkamp MacLeod
 
Tommy Manes
Tommy Manes I like how I have a super awesome elaborate plan that doesn't work out then I have to do it the boring way
 
Razel Satur Jabian Mercado
www.youtube.com
w/ lyrics

Likes

Charlie MercadoRazel Satur Jabian Mercado
 
Lamar Promise
Lamar Promise "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."
 
Nicholas Sayyid-Hakeem Weston
Nicholas Sayyid-Hakeem Weston subhanAllah i hate this pain in my chest smdh
 
Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson I let my haters be my motivators.

Likes

Jason JanzTyler Powell
 
Ololade Benson-Eguaoje
Ololade Benson-Eguaoje God I thank you....
 
Ana Martins Tyra
Ana Martins Tyra ...here is the latest my brother is still in surgery, he has been in surgery for 5 1/2 hours....will text when i know more....
 
Jack Milton
Jack Milton i am so hot it is like 1000000 degrees and here. and i am just ordinarly hot

Likes

Rachel Buckingham
 
Terri Ann
Terri Ann Like My Status, If You Accept Me For Who I Am.. Repost And See Who Your True Friends Are.!

Likes

Lexy Lou
 
Tevin T-Lo Longo
Tevin T-Lo Longo listenin to music on youtube n this is the highest rated comment i seen lmfao "No one is probably gonna read this? but Ima say it anyway. I'm a 31 year old man from the north pole. I want to be a Pokemon trainer, the very best. I need YouTube to help get me noticed. I know theres a million of those but not too many with ambition, dedication and a unique style. I would love nothing more than to have a loyal following Pokemon. If anyone who reads this could press the thumbs up, then maybe Professor Oak will see this. Just a simple button could help." lmfaoooooo

Likes

Nando Chulo CalvilloTaylor MalloryAmbros ComegetyousomebubbaJohnson
 
Patience Lynn Drake
Patience Lynn Drake Here comes goodbye:’( I just thought once But ill never do it again NEVER
 
James Lobato
James Lobato why do i have a heart if i have no one to share it with why do i have a heart if it only tears apart why do i have a heart if it only bleeds with pain....... : )

Likes

Karen Osterberg DufourBetty Lobato
 
Tracey Wickman Stephens
Tracey Wickman Stephens You would think at my age I would have learned not to talk/type.
 
Mesquite YoungLife
Mesquite YoungLife girl look at this body. girl look at this body. . . i work out.

Likes

Skyler SchuttSophia WilliamsAmanda JohnsonJade Mook
 
Laura Cowett Doughty
Laura Cowett Doughty I never thought little man would be pottied trained...but low and behold he does number one and two in the potty and always tell us when he needs to go! There is a god. No more pullups...now just to get him to not hold it at daycare. How fustrating he tells us when he needs to go and goes all the time with us and his nanas but not daycare...I promise girls he will go with u...u girls have been terriffic :)

Likes

Deni MarieDebbie McLaughlin Ouellette
 
Pete Lee
Pete Lee I love this album. I love that it's a good thing that's happening to the world. Give it a chance; I bet you'll pick it up.
wolflarsen.bandcamp.com
10 track album
 
Judy Webster Clare
Judy Webster Clare My computer has been running so slow for almost 3 months. Updated to google chrome and have had so much fun today playing the game like I use too!

Likes

Cheryl Nash KunyWil SamsJoan BlockGeorgia Smith
 
Chris M. Taylor
Chris M. Taylor Why Am I Still Nervous Lol -______- 3 days left to prepare lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment