Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Right I feel talking to a girl and try to get it in LOL u feel me When there is confusion between your heart and mind Don't listen to

Gage Mills
Gage Mills Right I feel talking to a girl and try to get it in LOL u feel me
 
Brett Torres
Brett Torres When there is confusion between your heart and mind, Don't listen to your mind because mind knows everything But your heart knows only U.

Likes

Kieu-ty NguyenGabrielle Taylor
 
Robert Mora
Robert Mora R.I.P. The 7 year old girl tht got raped n found in a dumpster <|3 Lms if u care????♥ Re-post diz if u have a heart

Likes

Amanda HernandezLorie Cirilo
 
Jacqueline Ouellette
Jacqueline Ouellette I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven....LUV AND MISS U MOM & DAD XOX
 
Kailash Choudhary
Kailash Choudhary when they asked me what i loved most about life. i smile & said u . . .gd morng lovely& lonely frnds

Likes

Vinay KumarChoudhary Shankar BurdakShashi SharmaPooja Dayalani
 
Tana Vitale
Tana Vitale Dear ex bestfriend you betrayed me, you talked behind my back and slandered my name..ill never be able to trust you again..you are one person that has indeed shown me who my true friends actually are and you certainly are not one of them. so do take into account i do not wish to have any part in your life. have fun with your friends and family and i certainly wish you well..after all no one is denied and happy life and happy relations..it all depends on the people u bring into your life that makes the difference. sincerely, tana..
 
Brad Albison
www.ustream.tv
Sessions - Live December 4, 2011 1:06 AM:Sessions - Live December 4, 2011 1:06 AM recorded on USTREAM. Electronic

Likes

Nelson Chandara
 
Princestone Vega
Princestone Vega do u know wats the real meaning of hurt? Its wen sum! made u very special yesterday, but made u feel most stupid person today!!! wew!!
 
Valerie Magana
Valerie Magana 8 Likes & I'll Confess My ABC's . (: A - Available:yes B - Birthday:9\10 every year C - Crush:nonebodyy D - Drink You Last Had: koolaidd . E - Easiest Person To Talk To:Ohh Zammi F - Favorite Sonq: Justin bieber drummer boy G - Gummy Bears Or Gummy Worms:gummy worms H- How much do i like the person i like/love:Dont like anyone so idk I - In Love With: taylor launter J - Jealous Of: of no one K - Killed Someone: yes a bugg L - Longest Car Ride: 3 days to mexico M - Milkshake Flavor : cookies n cream N - Number Of Siblinqs: 2 O - One Wish:cant say cuz i wont cum true P - Person I Last Texted: Leslie Salinas Q - Quote I Love: no one R - Reason To Smile: family n friends S - Sonq I Last Listened To: justin biber drummer boy T - Time I Woke Up At Today: 6:20 am U - Unique Quality I Admire:my bestiezz V - Violent Moment You Had: when leslie threw mihh and i flew and hit mihh closet door W - Worst Habit:scare of hieghts X - X-ray I Got:of mihh leg cuz when i was little i kept jumping and hurt mihh musscles Y - Yesterday I... got home and did hw and fell asleep Z - Zodiac Siqn: Virgo

Likes

Jazia MancillaSkater Anastasia Love
 
Verona Edwards
Verona Edwards I Take full responsibility for doing the wrongs that I have done in life,An am sorry if u taugh I was perfect. U can love me are u can leave me,Before u judge me just let me be cause life aint easy.

Likes

Kerry-Ann Hibbert
 
Humairaa Moazzam
Humairaa Moazzam which movie do u like
 
Brittani Shorty Maviglia
Brittani Shorty Maviglia its nice to have u back, its been hell without you
 
Elena Venditti
Elena Venditti When its 2 late u will be sorry! I know ill be there no matter what bc this is what's god bless me with&there nothing more important then my babies!
 
Dave Stewart
Dave Stewart here's and old one for u keri
www.youtube.com
© 2006 WMG Lost In Your Eyes (Video)
 
D Vac Da Kidd
D Vac Da Kidd #007 U take life for a game but ima show yu reality
 
Keny Champang
Keny Champang its funny how some girls try to mess around with your feelings when you are trying to give them all that you have...then when you get mad at them, they act like the victims...while when you try to talk to someone else, they look down uppon them...like seriously....make up ur mind on what u want... =$

Likes

Dayan CárdenasKaren TelloDaniela Avila
 
Maleekah Hatedbymany Giddens
Maleekah Hatedbymany Giddens Stress will kill u dats y Iam done wit it lovin life nd everybody nd it sb things 2 handle in tha a.m shower den my bed gn :)

Likes

Khloe Costello
 
Dustin Allyn Groshans
Dustin Allyn Groshans Freedom is only a Generation away from extinction, so whn u decide to walk up to a soldier, sailor, airman or marine an call them baby killers or acuse them of being nothing but mindless killing machines just remember that we are the ones that consistently are putting our lives on the line, we are the ones that lose our brothers and sisters just for you to say those things, the only thing i have to say to the protesters an ppl who dont support the military your welcome

Likes

Pamela PfeifferAshlee Marie McLemeeLeslie BonjourLisa Gillam
 
Jinesh Shah
Something informative. This information is useful....... Have U ever heard abou...t LPG cylinder's expiry date....!! Do you know that there is an expiry date (physical life) for LPG cylinders? Expired Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents. In this regard, please be cautious at the time of accepting any LPG cylinder from the vendor. Here is how we can check the expiry of LPG cylinders: On one of three side stems of the cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D and some two digit number following this e.g. D06. The alphabets stand for quarters - 1. A for March (First Qtr), 2. B for June (Second Qtr), 3. C for Sept (Third Qtr), 4. D for December (Fourth Qtr). The digits stand for the year till it is valid. Hence D06 would mean December qtr of 2006. Please Return Back the Cylinder that you get with a Expiry Date, they are prone to Leak and other Hazardous accidents... The second example with D13 allows the cylinder to be in use Up to Dec 2013. Kindly pass this on, for creating awareness.
 
Casey Martin
Casey Martin It's the feeling ya get just being in the same room as him,the warmness u get inside from the touch of his hand on ur face,the tingle sensation that happens when he presses his lips to urs.......

Likes

Jennifer HulseyJessica Wilson LinkKeasha DownsDusti Brakefield
 
James Tillman
James Tillman I don't know what u just said, but ill destroy you
 
Michael Onderstal
Michael Onderstal Ti all u ppl who aint down with this go chill with r kly n drink some ....

Likes

Daniel Dangala Bezz Berry
 
Neethin Sebastian
do u know d speciality of d pic..???? . . . . ... . . . . . . . .This pic is taken from world's tallest building 'Burj Dubai' Look at the edge (uppermost right corner) of the picture, you can almost see the turn of the earth The persons who are working on the upper most Girders can see the 'ROTATION OF EARTH' So terrifying.. :) share it if u like it :)
 
Saraleey Suarez
Saraleey Suarez Wow buddy havent heard frm u all day and not even a good night.:(
 
Ajay Shahi
Ajay Shahi Just to let Y'ALL know, my statuses are not aimed at anyone.. If you feel they are i can't help if u have a guilty conscious
 

No comments:

Post a Comment