Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sorry guys i have lost all my phone numbers if u would like me to call u plz send me ur number y wont u call hi wer u 4rm

Miran Williams
Miran Williams sorry guys i have lost all my phone numbers if u would like me to call u plz send me ur number
 
Natara Tara-doon Reeks
Natara Tara-doon Reeks .!.y wont u call.!.
 
Daphnee Naidoo
Daphnee Naidoo hi wer u 4rm
 
Ayesha Rodgers
Ayesha Rodgers GOD IS GD AN HAS A PLAN FOR U JUST HAVE TO KEEP REACHING FOR HIS LOVE I HOPE U ALL HAVE A PEACEFUL NIGHT AS ALWAYS BE BLESS FBF GN

Likes

Charise WhiteSamaria WhiteAyesha Rodgers
 
Edward Setekwa
Edward Setekwa Goodmorning to all my FB friendz,u rather wake-up i once heard zome1 zaying an earliezt bird pick-up the worm,atfer ztruggling zo badly with thiz nite zhift, atleazed iam off duty today,GOD LOVEZ YOU ALL.
 
Aaron Augustson
 
Shashank Rajpoot
Shashank Rajpoot In life, it is nt important to hold all d gud relations. Bt it is more important how good u behave wid the relations which u Hold..
 
Fay Ortiz
Fay Ortiz Whil3 U got skeletons in ur closet I got aliens in my basement lms if u get it (Chris Brown Niggas in Paris)

Likes

Marc Mentor
 
Michael Mcdougall
Michael Mcdougall Happy Holidays Everyone! Ski-U-Mah!
www.youtube.com
The Carlson School of Management received a surprise visit from a saxophonist...and nearly 300 of his friends from the University of Minnesota's School of Mu...
 
Debbie Myren Valladares
Debbie Myren Valladares People need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares :-) If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways...*** We all can use them!!!!! ♥ ♥ ...

Likes

Ray LaCasConstance Parsons
 
Joemar Garcia
Joemar Garcia Hey if u want to fuken fight me then lets fight!!! Dont jus keep looking at me and try to stare me down guy!!! Fuken punk!!

Likes

Micah Aquino
 
Nick Duket
Nick Duket its mess up how ur teacher ms.hilton assum u been calling the class phone and hanging up when it stated u didnt have a phone so she needs to stop !! i hate her !! :)) she said i might be geting introuble for it but idc becuz i know i didnt do it so w.e.
 
Githa Intan Qarana
Githa Intan Qarana ..When u pray for others, God listens to u & blesses them and sometimes, when u are safe & happy, remember that someone has prayed for you..

Likes

Dheni Putra
 
Eugene Arlen
Eugene Arlen Bout to delete all gamers if u dont want this to happen please stop posting ur game updates and crap thank u have a great day god bless

Likes

Catie ElizabethCourtney Bauer
 
Donna Rohland Roder
Donna Rohland Roder crap out of sugar for my coffee in the morning..nothing like having to run to store when u first get up brrrrr

Likes

Sarah Etterley-Crown
 
Abhishek Bhatia
Abhishek Bhatia Always do what u want to do in life. Don't mind what other people say because whether u do it or not, " people always have something to say ! ":)

Likes

Rohit KhursijaTanu Madaan
 
Wolfy WishfulThinkin' Dinero
Wolfy WishfulThinkin' Dinero "Mhm. I hear u talking nigga. Just one lil problem. Ion give a fuck tho" -Wolfy Dinero

Likes

Chris TurnquestBob No'stress Jr
 
Shannon Martinez
Shannon Martinez When u look @ me do u see your wife? can u picture us lovin each other 4 life? are u playin the role jus like the rest? these are the quetions tht i ask myself

Likes

Sara Rose AgerErica MendezAmarisa Malacara
 
Yogesh Chauhan
Yogesh Chauhan nice one...ha ha must see..i know .. .u like it
www.videofy.me
 
Paige Morris
Paige Morris I mean uv got like 500$ worth of nuts anyways. U Do the math.(;
 
Lisa Blay
Lisa Blay Well stop callin u little bitch talk shit now im not there i know were u at u little bitch im come for u bitch
 
Preston Pedraza
Preston Pedraza I loss a part of me.wen u left ??? kant u c.??? kum bacc baby plz kuz we b-long 2getha.

Likes

Kallii Muthafckiin ShayyeNazy Baylish
 
Sky Billybob
Sky Billybob I CAN GIVE GOOD SEX TO U CUZ IM REALLY GOOD AT SEX ;) LMAO

Likes

Teasha Pauline
 
Sri Ram
Sri Ram LIFE is a beautiful oneway road..... Where, U Can look Back. But, U can't Go Back. So dont mis anything Enjoy Every Second of Life"..:) Happy Mor KEEP SMILING My Frd

Likes

Raja Raman
 
Gypsy Rob
Gypsy Rob Even tho im not ur man n ur not my girl im gonna call u my shawty..I cant stand 2 c u treated bad i beat his ass 4 my shawty..We aint did nothing that we aint supposed 2 do cus u my shawty..(in my best t-pain voice)

Likes

Felicia WalkerWalter Boo BrownJennifer Parsley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment