Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SINGLE or not Put this as your status and see who INBOXES you ♥ I want a relationship : I'm falling for you ; I really like you : I

Brian Wells
Brian Wells SINGLE or not. Put this as your status and see who INBOXES you. ♥- I want a relationship (:- I'm falling for you (;- I really like you. :* I want a kiss D:< -I hate you. X- I like you but don't tell anyone. :| -I have a secret to tell you. :O- I like you but I'm in a relationship :'(-I regret leaving uou
 
Elizabeth Thompson
Elizabeth Thompson I've been reading 2 much random posted stuff about FEMA camps & I'm hoping a good chunk of it is conspiracy theory & exaggeration, cus this stuff is scary. How is it that our paid taxes pay the salaries of elected officials, pays 4 the military & police, pays 4 the bank&corp. bail-outs, & public property, so we kind of all joint-own them...but...we get beat up by the public police now 4 camping on that public property, we can get labeled domestic terrorists 4 nonviolently acting against the banks we bailed out & the political figures we pay 4...& that can lead 2 the military we pay 4 being called 2 subdue & arrest us & put us n camps w/o due process or legal rights under that Senate B. 1867 they just passed??? Am I understanding this mess right??

Likes

Henry Dustin BoydHenry Hamilton
 
Chrys Chan
Chrys Chan Good morning !!!! 又要開工啦!!!:O
 
Alberto Gabriel Peña Martínez
Alberto Gabriel Peña Martínez vi un video de un chavo que no tiene brazos y toca rolas en la calle, a ver si les mando la liga para que lo chequen, si ese chavo que no tiene brazos, salio adelante y supero su limitacion. ¿porque nos preocupamos de politicos pendejos e ineficientes que teniendolo todo no hacen nada por darle algo mejor a nuestro pais. no importa la caratula, la bandera o el color todos somos méxico. no politicos basuras
 
Leslie Rincon
Leslie Rincon me and Lorena Nicole Arana converation: lorena: what if u saw a figure like me but scarey? me: i wud call you lorena wat if i didnt answer? me:i wud run to ur house lorena: wat if im not home? me: i wud run to Emely Lopez house lorena:wat if she was dead? me: i wud run to Chris Dougherty house lorena:what if he was at a party? me: i wud run to that party lorena:what if the party was so far away? me: i wud run to Mychaela Moore house lorena: what if u saw her hanging? me: i wud run to Rebecca Ycaza house? lorena:what if she was evil and tried to stab you? me: really??? lorena:what if chris was bleeding and dying??? me: i wud try to save him!!!! lorena:what if---- me: ok STOP! >:O lorena can get carried away sometime(:

Likes

Shim Hannah
 
Debra Cole-Leonhardt
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Anthony Andrade
Anthony Andrade put this as your status & see who inboxes you ♥ = I want a relationship (: = I'm falling for you ;* = I want to kiss you :< = I hate you :X = I like you . . . Shh ;) >.< = I have a secret to tell you :o = I like you but I'm in a relationship ;D = your cute
 
Brittany Pride
Brittany Pride Carlie Wilson- I packed my santa snow for school tomorrow Me-what is that? Carlie- spray snow Me- o why are you bring it to school Carlie- to spray it why else would I bring it to school?!? Me- to make the teachers mad lol! Hahaha! Good times!
 
James 'mr-loko' Napper
James 'mr-loko' Napper Think im step out to da O tonight I need a drink bad

Likes

Khon Keo
 
Myo Htet Zaw
LOVE ရဲ႕တကယ့္အဓိပၸာယ္က L = Listen (နားေထာင္တယ္) O = Oblige (ေက်းဇူးျပဳတယ္) V = Value (တန္ဖိုးထား/ေလးစားတယ္) E = Excuse (ခြင့္လႊတ္တယ္) တစ္သက္တာ လက္တဲြသြားႏိုင္မယ့္ အခ်စ္တစ္ခုကိုလိုခ်င္ရင္ အခ်င္းခ်င္းရဲ႕စကားကို နားေထာင္တတ္၊ အခ်င္းခ်င္း ေက်းဇူးျပဳတတ္၊ အခ်င္းခ်င္း တန္ဖိုးထားေလးစားတတ္၊ အခ်င္းခ်င္း ခြင့္လႊတ္တတ္ဖို႔ သင္ယူရမယ္။ .
ဤ wall ေပၚရွိ ဓာတ္ပံုႏွင့္စာမ်ားမွာ အင္တာနက္ေပၚ ေတြ႔မိ၊ ဖတ္မိေသာ စာမ်ားျဖစ္သည္။ ႀကိဳက္ႏွစ္သက္သည္မ်ားကို ဘာသာျပန္ခံစားထားေသာ ဤစာမ်ားကို ႀကိဳက္ႏွစ္သက္ခဲ့ပါလွ်င္ ခြင့္မေတာင္းဘဲ လြတ္လြတ္လပ္လပ္ share ႏိုင္ပါသည္။ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါသည္.. း)
 
Maria Muncipinto Arciuolo
<3 CHE SONO TRISTI <3 PERCHE' SOLO TU PUOI DONARGLI QUELLA FORZA <3 PER ANDARE AVANTI <3
 
Mackenzie Grossman
Mackenzie Grossman Ugggghh... I went to Harry O's and it sucked sooooo bad:/!!!!!!!

Likes

Amber RideorDie Mackey
 
Brian Williams
Brian Williams expects to see this e-mail in my inbox in the next few days at the J-O-B: "Please refrain from setting up Christmas lights at your work station as they create a fire hazard. If you have Christmas lights or any other holiday decorations requiring electricity at your work station, please remove them ASAP.":)

Likes

Beth McPherson Meloy
 
Aldila Yusmanti
Aldila Yusmanti الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ,,o atas sgala nikmat yg kau beri

Likes

Adil Sukmana R
 
Karine Lima
Karine Lima Meu pai,hj só tem jente revoltada nesse face..:O
 
Lian Poh Tan
【卖华老实】 方丈:卖华太过老实是很容易吃亏的。 和尚:啊?卖华是很老实地在吃钱吧! 方丈:卖华老实从不会去伤害人。 和尚:啊?卖华老实到害了华裔几十年了! 方丈:卖华很老实地在捍卫华人权益。 和尚:啊?卖华很老实在捍卫它们的利益而已! 方丈:忠厚老实的卖华都是讨人喜欢人缘极佳。 和尚:啊?卖华很老实地对污桶愚忠所以讨人厌咯! 方丈:卖华是在老老实实搞政治治理国家。 和尚:啊?卖华老老实实承认搞女人那倒是有的! 方丈:老实的卖华不会包装所以它们都是真诚不虚伪的! 和尚:啊?老实的卖华是表里不一讲一套做一套! 方丈:够了!烦死了!总之我说卖华老实就是老实! 和尚:哼!卖华算老实?那世界上还有不老实人吗? 方丈:你不是听了我说出许多谄媚卖华的话吗? 和尚:噢噢噢!原来你最不老实! 俩人:啊哈哈哈!
 
Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson Laying down bored text me $NELSON$ C/O 12
 
朱瑩淑
apps.facebook.com
好厲害!!
 
Paul D Salazar M
Paul D Salazar M . . . . . . /\.. . . . . *.. . * . . . . /||||\.. . .*.. . * . . . /||||||||\.. . . . .*.. .* .../:::::::::::\.... . || . ((. -^ >^-. )).. .|| . . .\.. . o. ../.. . . || . . . .\\\|||///.. . . (><) ----- \\||//----- /. ./ |. |.. . \||/.. . . . . . /
 
Lucy Lu
Lucy Lu A veces buscamos que la gente cambie o nos entiendan más, y tal vez sea uno quien debe cambiar y hacer el intento de entender lo demas, y dejarlo ir, porque no nos conviene..

Likes

Balmore CastilloKatherine Feliz
 
Luis Mafita Garcia
Luis Mafita Garcia Recuerdos buenos o malos nunca se olvidan...

Likes

Kelvin Villegas
 
Lizz MeanSwaqq Almanza
Lizz MeanSwaqq Almanza 10 Likess (: A- Available : uhh.. nahh;] B - Birthday : 9'10'96 C - Crushing On : umm.. some person<3 D - Drink You Last Had : Milk<3 ... ... E - Easyest thing you can do : IDK??.. F - Favorite Song : Dance (A$$)- Big Sean ft Nicki Minaj!! G - Gummy Bears Or Gummy Worms ?: Gummy Worms<3 H – Hometown : SLC I - In Love With : Him..<3 K - Killed Someone : No' Buhh i want Too -___- L - Longest Car Ride : 8hrs M- Milkshake Flavor : Strawberry..!! N - Number Of Siblings : 0 (only child) O - One Wish : That I Had More Wishes!! ^.^ P- Person That Called You Last : Savanah..!<3 R - Reason To Smile : Him<3 And my Friends nd Familia! S - Song You Last Sang : Dance (A$$) T - Time You Woke Up : 5:10a.m -_- U - Underwear Color : White nd pink;) W - Worst Habit : Idk? X - X-Rays You Had : None Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo!

Likes

Motionless Tzep
 
Elaine Collado
Elaine Collado omg!! a man jump off the sencond floor in Providence place mall this morning :O :(.. damm i feel bad.. http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2011/12/man-jumps-to-hi.html
news.providencejournal.com
As holiday shoppers bustled through the stores, and Christmas music played through the mall, the man pulled himself up onto the railing outside the Macy's store. Matt Groves and a coworker at a shoeshine kiosk saw the man swing one leg and then the other over the railing.
 
Ana Deveza
Ana Deveza Eu e mais 54 amigos estamos usando o NOVO CarrascoMamata para descobrir TUDO que importa sobre os nossos professores! www.carrascomamata.com.br (publicação opcional)
 
Décio de Souza
Décio de Souza Caramba!! Acabei de ver uma propaganda da Net que "induz" a pessoa a usar o notebook na banheira. Ela tem algum acordo com empresa de notebook?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment