Wednesday, December 7, 2011

“bangun lagitidr lgbngun lgtidr lgbaaanguuuntdur laagiiii”hahahai love u full look pepel dont u hate it when someone gaets on ur fb and says thinging that would make u lose ur

Rikrik Jajantara
Rikrik Jajantara “bangun lagi..,tidr lg..,bngun lg..,tidr lg..,baaanguuun.......tdur laagiiii.....”,hahaha....i love u full.,
 
Roger Aaron
Roger Aaron look pepel dont u hate it when someone gaets on ur fb and says thinging that would make u lose ur frend well whoes ev getting on my fb come out in say it dont be scard

Likes

Lisa BarrJennifer Mulder Russell
 
Erica A Monroy
Erica A Monroy U give it all for nothing, but thats how we learn to grow stronger and smarter!!! 2 can play the game but one can only win...

Likes

Nayeli LandaverdeJessica Monroy
 
Dollaz Nd Neemz
www.youtube.com
*o0LYRICS ON SCREEN*o0 I was bored and so I made this, so please watch watch it. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. THANK YOU. ...

Likes

Rae-Anna Slocombe
 
Courtney Ristau
Courtney Ristau #74246475437453 yes u are one of them :))

Likes

Mountain Datsgnirk
 
Marco Johnson
Marco Johnson Dora: "So what part did u like?!" You: "I Liked it when.." Dora: "YEAH! I LIKED THAT TOO!" You: Bitch, I WASN'T FUCKING DONE YET!"

Likes

Brandyn NelsonAngela Collegebound HymanAnna Marie BoydShontese Tocutefoyou Siders
 
Chirii Maiin Boss Rodriguez
Hit like n share if u love to press these :D :P <3
 
Hamza Don Duerme Adin
Hamza Don Duerme Adin Miz u marso chuyanz kimberlou kentoy kokey og tanan from JOHNSON WITH LOVE
 
J-rod Young
J-rod Young 69..... Idk u very well
 
SellyBear Gomez
SellyBear Gomez Q:How long do u think me and Megan will last A:Idk. Its what God thinks is best & Love has its troubles :/

Likes

Vegetto Josue A
 
Casey Parker
Casey Parker Dam im bout to fall out so ill get at u all yom
 
Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown I wish I could make my dad bettr,I f***n hate u alzhiemers disease,u suck...

Likes

Corrina Ray MidkiffBrandy Klaus
 
Michael Elliott
Michael Elliott PEOPLE ARE MAD ANNOYING AND IMMA BOUT TO START THROWEN SUBS AND BEEN A GRIMEY NIGGA CUZ U CANT SHOW NO RESPECT BECUZ THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE
 
Brenton Matthew Tolbert
Brenton Matthew Tolbert 2016 date but u wouldnt do the same but still. date :)

Likes

Kaitlyn Nicole Thompson
 
Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis Girl clear yo mind while i put u to bed lay yo head down while i beat it to u dead

Likes

Natalie DavisRobinika Lovinghym Thomas
 
Alex Zaremba
Alex Zaremba ahaha Lejla Vojnikovic u daa best <3 mak out budddes!:]
 
Luyanda Luks
Luyanda Luks Morning p33pz, hop u slept very well and hope u'l enjoy this day. Its almost time 4 to sleep now (nyt shft). Juc a few words to her be4 I sleep. I love you sthandwa sam ndodwa.
 
Chris Gutierrez
Chris Gutierrez I Thought We Were..??NVM Wtf Thats Fuckin Dumm Plus U Diddnt Tell Me.!

Likes

Demarco Hart
 
YOung Blazin-Boss
YOung Blazin-Boss No Cheating, u have 2 send this 2 all ur contacts, & see what they want from u! :) 1= long relationship 2= another chance <3 3= love :* 4= a kiss 5= best friend 6= a movie together 7= dance ({}) 8= a hug =D 9= good laugh 10= an apology 1= marry me ☎12 = phone call 3= meet up 14= friends
 
Aaron Butts
Aaron Butts u can't hold a real nigga down dats y I keep real niggas around. BOI. CA$HBOYZ
 
Denise Smith
Denise Smith Its easy to act like that when everything is handed to u
 
Selbear Gomezz
Selbear Gomezz LMS (; If you asked for a relationship [] Sure, ♥ [] You sure you like me? ;x ... ... [] Maybe :] [] Nope [] Consider x.x [] You deserved better :) [] You wont even ask . :3 If you say you love me: [] I love you too. [] U serious? *curious* [] Laugh [] Dare right ? ._. [] Treat it as you're just kidding If you hug me: [] Push u away [] Let you hug [] Awkward [] Hug you back ♥ If you hold my hand: [] Pull away [] Squeeze your hand [] Continue holding [] SHOCK O.O I want you to: [] Text me (: [] Be my text buddy :D [] Talk to me at Fb/sms/wall-wall [] Put this as your status [] Post back on my fb wall? []

Likes

Alondra PulidoBella TanNadene PretoriusKarah Jeffers
 
Muelene Manayan Sumaong
Muelene Manayan Sumaong Goodbyes make us 2 think. We realize something what we had, and what we lost and what we taken for granted. We make realize that sometimes, there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances...SO CHERISH WHAT U HAVE NOW!!!!
 
Terry Isbell
Terry Isbell I told u to be good,,.

Likes

Frances R. JonesDonna Hughes
 
John Zakula
John Zakula I am running a hostess special for the rest of December. Book a party for Dec. And I will give u an extra half priced item. If you wait till Jan, the hostess half price items double (i.e. If u made enough in ur party for 1 half priced item, in Jan you get two). On top of all ur credit, which is money...atleast 10% of ur sales. Get ahold of me and lets book a party and get you free and discounted Scentsy stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment