Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I love drake iam so proud of u Im soimsoimsoproud of u it keeps a girl smilin Shhh Can u see what's wrong with this picture If so hit the

Jennifer Buckhanan
Jennifer Buckhanan I love drake iam so proud of u

Likes

Ashlee Heacock
 
Billy Howard
Billy Howard Im so..im..so...im..so....proud of u it keeps a girl smilin

Likes

Kristina K'Renee Stanford
 
Jennifer Gatten Myers
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Rocky Shrestha
Rocky Shrestha Gm for u dear...

Likes

Sunita Hirachan
 
Kirit Parekh
Kirit Parekh Don't place ur mistakes on ur head. Their weight may crush U. Instead, place them under ur feet & use them as a platform to view ur horizon.!! Gm tc
 
Chrismauricee Eke
Chrismauricee Eke Waoooo! Thk u 2 dose of u who hv decided 2 jump d queue in bringn my xmas gift, but Pls, early submissn or else wud nt accpt next time. D dors re stll open. Big-up my fans.
 
Mike Johnson
Mike Johnson Pour up the liquor mix it wit thd juice i came to party wat u came to do i got that jack d by the bucket grab the pistol scream fuk it go all out or nothin
 
Susan Kilui
Susan Kilui How much do u hate me now???
 
Bolt Eterna
Bolt Eterna A - Available:Not in RP but yes irl. B - Birthday: Idk what in RP but March 5 irl C - Crushing On: Violet Mist Hatake D - Drink you last had: Dr. Pepper. E - Easiest person to talk too: Kaname Taylor Amaya F - Favorite song: Tie between She Will- Lil Wayne and When I'm gone- Eminem G - Gross memory: I threw up for 3 days straight every 5-10 minutes. H - Home town: Inbetween Waco and Cleburne Texas. I - In love with: Violet J - Jealous of: Idk K - Killed someone: Wut lol L - Longest friendship: uhh idk M - Milkshake flavor: Chocolate or Vanilla N - Number of siblings: 7 counting in-laws and deceased. O - One wish: To be famous for something other than criminal activity P - Person who called you last: I don't haz a phone Q - Question you're always asked: Why don't you ever talk? R - Reason to smile: Idk S - Song you last sang: I don't sing. T - Time you woke up: 6:30 U - Underwear color: Black V - Violent moment you had: Idk W - Worst habit: Biting nails X - X-rays you had: Ahh fuck I can't even count all the x-rays I have had. Y - Your last time you cried: At my sister's funeral.. Z - Zodiac sign:Idk Pisces?

Likes

Mizore ShirayukiKaname Taylor AmayaTsumugi Chwan
 
Warayut Bootwong
 
Monique Nell
Monique Nell Disney should make a princess with no hair... So that every little girl in the world who's fighting cancer know they're beautiful!COPY IF U AGREE xxx
 
Nosiphiwo Phetheni
Nosiphiwo Phetheni Hey peeps!Mhlawumbe kudala nizibhuza ba ndiphi...ey...been around wethu but ke sendibuyile.Been missing u 2!
 
Abdullah Jones
Abdullah Jones to reach up for the new you must let go of the old. what lies behind u is not nearly as important as what lies in front of u. everything u been through was preparation 4 where u are right now

Likes

Elijah Musicfeen Lewis
 
Armando JR Serrano
Armando JR Serrano i luv u all haters
 
Kyle McCrea
Kyle McCrea anyone who has a bb... Send pins asap! Lol I'm in a contest with a lady friend and I can't lose! Even send my pin out to any of ur contacts!!! pin:270C3E37 thank u very much!

Likes

Taylor ChapmanMichelle MacDonald
 
Bart Trimble
Bart Trimble I guess u cud say that my love life is not up to par, too many nights alone have left some permanent scares... But she said she'd love me and I said that I'd do tha same, but I OD'd in denver and I just can't remember her name!!

Likes

Brittany Michelle Reed
 
Elena Venditti
Elena Venditti I hate when u say u goin 2 do something&than don't what's more important then time w/ur kids when u don't come I see there sad faces not u! I'm keep prayin 4 u!

Likes

Berthenia Parker
 
Jesus Guterez
Jesus Guterez 4 All U Cutieess Out There ( Females ) .<3 can u pretty please show love 2 the new pic & ill comment one of ur pics any one tht u want me 2 :))

Likes

Emira Costivic
 
Marjuan Butler
Marjuan Butler Miss u to
 
Larry Mawaza Quinton
Larry Mawaza Quinton After being in a hostile scenario... Ut dreams are bound to b upside down whenevr u lay ur head
 
Jennifer Grace
Jennifer Grace Again if u have not already please msg if u will be coming to levi's 1st birthday party! I need a head count thanks :)

Likes

Edna Richardson
 
Dale Taylor
Dale Taylor are u serious discoverys show moonshiners, can't wait for "METHERS" LMFAO!!

Likes

Dale TaylorJillian SmithWendy Lusty
 
Olaore Dolapo Noni
Olaore Dolapo Noni Mornin to u all frdz
 
Canaan Djdacickone Gardner
Canaan Djdacickone Gardner If Ur Losing by 50 wit 48 seconds left, Why are u tryin to take a charge #SMH
 
Amber Gray
Amber Gray I give my self away so u can use me....here I am....I gave it to u...all of.it.

Likes

Tasha Edney
 

No comments:

Post a Comment