Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When u look me do u see your wife can u picture us lovin each other 4 life are u playin the role jus like the rest these

Shannon Martinez
Shannon Martinez When u look @ me do u see your wife? can u picture us lovin each other 4 life? are u playin the role jus like the rest? these are the quetions tht i ask myself

Likes

Sara Rose AgerErica MendezAmarisa Malacara
 
Lisa Blay
Lisa Blay Well stop callin u little bitch talk shit now im not there i know were u at u little bitch im come for u bitch
 
Preston Pedraza
Preston Pedraza I loss a part of me.wen u left ??? kant u c.??? kum bacc baby plz kuz we b-long 2getha.

Likes

Kallii Muthafckiin ShayyeNazy Baylish
 
Sky Billybob
Sky Billybob I CAN GIVE GOOD SEX TO U CUZ IM REALLY GOOD AT SEX ;) LMAO

Likes

Teasha Pauline
 
Sri Ram
Sri Ram LIFE is a beautiful oneway road..... Where, U Can look Back. But, U can't Go Back. So dont mis anything Enjoy Every Second of Life"..:) Happy Mor KEEP SMILING My Frd

Likes

Raja Raman
 
Gypsy Rob
Gypsy Rob Even tho im not ur man n ur not my girl im gonna call u my shawty..I cant stand 2 c u treated bad i beat his ass 4 my shawty..We aint did nothing that we aint supposed 2 do cus u my shawty..(in my best t-pain voice)

Likes

Felicia WalkerWalter Boo BrownJennifer Parsley
 
Monster Clemons
Monster Clemons i need to check out somethings. All my brother and sisters and friends. i need to know how is everyone doing. i need to know if everyone is ok and how are ur lifes are doing. comment or text me or call me if u dont know it ask me :DDDD
 
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith Thank u all for the bday wishes
 
Kiran Madkar
Kiran Madkar Early morning bike ride on airoli bridge. Fog all around u. Light music through hands free. Wht else u can ask from a pleasant morning.

Likes

Jenil JainKaran Bhise
 
Dinero P Batista
Dinero P Batista ay girl u lookin mighty fine :)

Likes

Chavely FanaValeria Garcia
 
Jonathan Chark
Jonathan Chark If u searching for true love, try Jesus...

Likes

Claudia Montenegro Pena
 
Pieter F.Ririhena
Pieter F.Ririhena There is none like U, can touch my heart like U do....!!!

Likes

Pieter F.Ririhena
 
Anil Tewani
Anil Tewani A Man Told GOD: "I WANT HAPPINESS" GOD Said: 1st Remove " I " That's Ego,Then Remove "Want" That's Desire, See..U R Left with only "HAPPINESS.." :)
 
Bunker Hill
Bunker Hill im sorry dalen for ur iss 2morrow in school....i realy havve kno clue how u got kicked out but thats kinda gay ur in ISS!!!!!!!....:(
 
Meet Parekh
Meet Parekh Nicolas Lolak, Rene Laramee, Shirley Wright, Varga Sándor pls any one of u check into my hotel only one needed to complete the goal
 
Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez i just gone cooking dinner for the first time =D and it was good and no ones dead yay xD hahaha thank u mommy for teaching me how to cook =] next chocolate cake yumm ^.^ lol thanks mom- Angie Rodriguez <3

Likes

Jessica MartinezPaola Liz GonzalezAnnel OchoaMary Cabrera
 
Jessica Velasquez
Jessica Velasquez Just wen ur needed most u find a way to not b around ... Smh
 
Noma Pharumele
Noma Pharumele Brand new day, new possibilities and absolutely nothing is stopping u to achieve but yourself! good morning ACHIEVERS!

Likes

Manthako SekhonyanaCandice Verkerk
 
Curtis Ingwers
Curtis Ingwers hey carole very nice verse i send the same thoughts and prayer back to u and your mom, yours in Christ curtis ps thank you
 
Andrea Childofgod Holder
Andrea Childofgod Holder remeber wen u was sick n u got better remeber he put ya family back together remeber he didnt get a thank u so no matter how bad things are it coulda been worst FB IM BLESSED
 
Jacques Pantoja
Jacques Pantoja im looking to get a 55 gallon fish tank is anybody need to get rid of of one ill buy it off u if the price is right
 
Jake Gomez
Jake Gomez TO all my fb friends,especially to this one person,I want to leave a few weeks,b'coz I want go home in my province...KC pa2lpit n ang mga araw n bangongot s bhay q sna s pg-uwi q mka move on s nramdman q at mhnap qn sna ang srili q,to start a new begining life w/ my partner....OD BLESS U ALWAYS fb friends...i love to all.....////
 
Justin Partney
Justin Partney Things are goin great,better than they ever were.... Im lovin it! Its nice to be happy again,lol.... Oh,and I got electrocuted today...i learned a valuable lesson...electricity travels fast thru broken skin! I love u susie!
 
Silas Shekwaga
Silas Shekwaga Patience enable d steadfastness of a ril man 2 withstand his diversity no matter wot it cost. God i wanna work with u... till d day u take my life.
 
Brodie Bittner
Brodie Bittner I think its funny when people defriend u over dumb shit..

Likes

Lance Brannan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment