Wednesday, December 7, 2011

is EXCITED Snow I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas Wahoo we will get to play with Lexy in the snow in the morning YAY : Morning p33pz hop u slept

Aubrianna Lawley
Aubrianna Lawley is EXCITED! Snow... "I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas!" Wahoo, we will get to play with Lexy in the snow in the morning! YAY! :)

Likes

Liam Park
 
Luyanda Luks
Luyanda Luks Morning p33pz, hop u slept very well and hope u'l enjoy this day. Its almost time 4 to sleep now (nyt shft). Juc a few words to her be4 I sleep. I love you sthandwa sam ndodwa.
 
Kara Yerbich
Kara Yerbich bored out of my f-ing mind.. home alone.. bf left me.. didn't get to see him all day except a total of a half hour at most.. won't get to see him hardly at all tomorrow.. sad, scared cuz the spirits that live here are more active when he's gone and scare me at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. they mess with the tv and the radio. Play with the lock on the gate to the stairs upstairs. what do I do.. !
 
Trace Botsford
Trace Botsford got a new phone today maybe this one will last 3 more months
 
Monty Rosalez
Monty Rosalez Man just cut my hair sucks but it bout time for a new dew :)
 
Vaibhav Pandey
Vaibhav Pandey good morning frnz........have a nice day
 
Jenny Martin
Jenny Martin OOC: I really thought that making a roleplayer account would be fun and I could make new friends, well I proved myself wrong, there is knowone on here that hasnt been an ass to me since Ive came here. Thanks Bianca Mongomery for being my only friend.
 
Erik Hatch
www.youtube.com
Music video by P!nk performing Just Like A Pill. (C) 2001 Arista Records, Inc.

Likes

Betty Ann Powell
 
Natika Tekie Gordon
Natika Tekie Gordon Just got finish watching a memorial DVD of my sister that was made by a neighbor tears are coming from my eyes in buckets right now I really miss her shit still is unreal, Rest In Peace My Sister I Love You!!! P.S. Tell our Father I Love Him and Miss Him Also

Likes

Lynn RayNaja SmithKristen D PattenNyShea Tooie Bellmon-Scott
 
Mike Fall Back Smith
Mike Fall Back Smith Smh, it don't make no sense for you to be that fuckin ugly. I'm buyin yo ass a brown paper bag and some scissors for Christmas, real shit...

Likes

Niya MartinJasmînë BäddJordana Dennis
 
YOung Blazin-Boss
YOung Blazin-Boss No Cheating, u have 2 send this 2 all ur contacts, & see what they want from u! :) 1= long relationship 2= another chance <3 3= love :* 4= a kiss 5= best friend 6= a movie together 7= dance ({}) 8= a hug =D 9= good laugh 10= an apology 1= marry me ☎12 = phone call 3= meet up 14= friends
 
Samantha Sonnevelt
Samantha Sonnevelt had a test today. it was actually difficult. worried about wether or not im gonna pass it...
 
Rudra Mukherjee
" MUST READ" " MUST READ" " MUST READ" Can ELECTRICITY pass through Flash light of the Digital camera to your body??? Yes it is 100% true..! This is a true incidence reported of a boy aged 19, who was studying in 1st year of engineering, who died in Keshvani Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in the Hospital as a burned patient. Reason ?????? This boy had gone to Amravati (a place located in State of Maharashtra ) on a study tour, on their return they were waiting at the railway station to catch the train. Many of them started taking pictures of their friends using "Mobile Phones" and / or "Digital Camera". One of them complained that, he was unable to capture the full group of friends in one frame in the Digicam. This boy moved away to a distance to get the whole group. He failed to notice that at an angle above his head, 40,000 volts electrical line was passing through. As soon as he clicked the digital camera? 40,000 volt current passed through the camera flash light to his camera and then from his camera to his fingers & to his body. All this happened within a fraction of a second. His body was half burned. They arranged for an ambulance & his burned body was brought to Keshavani Hospital, Mumbai. For one & half days or so he was conscious & talking. Doctors did not have much hopes as there was a lot of complex issues in his body. He passed away later. Now how many of us are aware about these technical threats & dangers? Even if we are, how many of us are adhering?? Now should we call ourselves as educated and knowledgeable people? ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ * Please avoid mobile phones on petrol outlets. * Please avoid talking on mobile phones while driving. * Change that "Chalta Hai Yaar Attitude". * Please avoid talking on mobile phones while kept in charging mode without disconnecting from wall socket. * Please do not keep mobile phones on your bed while charging and / on wooden furniture. * Avoid using mobile phones / Digital cameras near high voltage electrical lines like in railway stations and avoid using flash. SHARE THIS INFO TO WHOM YOU CARE.( Click Share ) Share Some Good Information using Facebook :-)
 
Shawnessy Evans
Shawnessy Evans I'm hot, she cool. I call dat a blue crush.!
 
Deepthi Devaiah
@[260578660648055:274:Edward Cullen]: “That's what you dream about? Being a monster?” @[298163656866444:274:Bella Swan]: “I dream about being with you forever.” - @[229668807087652:274:Twilight]
 
Trez Ish Wizdom
Trez Ish Wizdom Jealousy's a sign of Failure.

Likes

Cassandra Hennick
 
Manuel Fierro
Manuel Fierro careful on what you do on the net... the thing that you post talks a lot about you and who you are in the inside... not the entrails... your soul... (bit dramatic to try to make a point)
 
Titus Emmanuel Ferrell
Titus Emmanuel Ferrell I finally feel like I'm winning today...first time in a while. I hated being depressed.

Likes

Cassandra Ryan
 
Selbear Gomezz
Selbear Gomezz LMS (; If you asked for a relationship [] Sure, ♥ [] You sure you like me? ;x ... ... [] Maybe :] [] Nope [] Consider x.x [] You deserved better :) [] You wont even ask . :3 If you say you love me: [] I love you too. [] U serious? *curious* [] Laugh [] Dare right ? ._. [] Treat it as you're just kidding If you hug me: [] Push u away [] Let you hug [] Awkward [] Hug you back ♥ If you hold my hand: [] Pull away [] Squeeze your hand [] Continue holding [] SHOCK O.O I want you to: [] Text me (: [] Be my text buddy :D [] Talk to me at Fb/sms/wall-wall [] Put this as your status [] Post back on my fb wall? []

Likes

Alondra PulidoBella TanNadene PretoriusKarah Jeffers
 
Ruben Rangel
Ruben Rangel starting to sweat form a work out. . . i can feel whole in me like if they were paint dust. . . naw just playin my pours are burning for some reaason. . .lol but the paint dust softness ? ahhh
 
Denise Brown
www.amazon.com
Ursula K. Raphael "As... says: In my opinion, this anthology is the best one that MDP has put forth so far. If they continue to increase the quality of their story collections in this manner, I think they will lead the market in horror anthologies, the way Permuted Press leads the pack in zombie...
 
Jasenya Lopez
Jasenya Lopez (It's Christmas! First 10 on your list NO CHEATING!) Sets the tree on fire: Krystal Andrews Eats all the cookies left out for Santa: Acosta Jenny Tells every lil kid that Santa isn't real:Sofia Peterson Steals all the Candy: Adonais Posada Tries to capture Santa: Rebeca Rodriguez Leaves the fireplace lit:Jazlynn Claus Still Believes in Santa: Shellie Molina Found a lump of coal in their stocking: Diana Campos Sanchez Burns Christmas Dinner:Ruben Jose Passes out in a drunken stupor in the snow:Chris Enriquez

Likes

Jazlynn Claus
 
Jp Lottering
Jp Lottering The same excitement as going for a 30m dive is the same as thinking about you. The same calm relaxed feeling as diving over a reef is what I feel in you company. You are my dive and reef when I am out of the water
 
Allison Dukes
Allison Dukes Had a goodnite with Kriston Raee Noble Brooklyn Cashmore Gracie McCallister Benjamin Steven Williams And Tyler Word!!!!!!<3 had some goodtimes Lol<3<3<3

Likes

Kriston Raee NobleBenjamin Steven WilliamsAllison Dukes
 
John Zakula
John Zakula I am running a hostess special for the rest of December. Book a party for Dec. And I will give u an extra half priced item. If you wait till Jan, the hostess half price items double (i.e. If u made enough in ur party for 1 half priced item, in Jan you get two). On top of all ur credit, which is money...atleast 10% of ur sales. Get ahold of me and lets book a party and get you free and discounted Scentsy stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment