Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just shared a video with http:realplayercom loginyahoocom Best in class Yahoo Mail breaking local national and global news finance sports music movies and more You get more out of

Reginald Renoir Dubois
Reginald Renoir Dubois Just shared a video with http://realplayer.com/
login.yahoo.com
Best in class Yahoo! Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies and more. You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Likes

Reginald Renoir Dubois
 
Brittany Lisk
Brittany Lisk Christmas Is Gonna Suck Ths Year I Wont See My Mom My Sisters My Dad Or My Grandparents....My Friends Are Inviting Me To Come With Em But Really I Wanna Spend It With My Famiy (No Offence Homies) And Its B.s Thats I Cant (Tears) Ill Just Go For A Walk Or Something For Christmas ... Merry Christmas To Me ...

Likes

Alex Valenzuela
 
Capitol Mazda
Capitol Mazda This year DGDG and our families are planning on donating to a local childrens charity which has been serving our San Jose community since 1964, Sacred Heart Community Service. Last year SHCS served over 56,000 individuals in need. Give us your top three local charities that you either support or would like to share with our facebook family... tis the season for giving!!

Likes

Ronni Ranae Chiusano
 
Capitol Hyundai
Capitol Hyundai This year DGDG and our families are planning on donating to a local childrens charity which has been serving our San Jose community since 1964, Sacred Heart Community Service. Last year SHCS served over 56,000 individuals in need. Give us your top three local charities that you either support or would like to share with our facebook family... tis the season for giving!!

Likes

Ronni Ranae Chiusano
 
Capitol Kia
Capitol Kia This year DGDG and our families are planning on donating to a local childrens charity which has been serving our San Jose community since 1964, Sacred Heart Community Service. Last year SHCS served over 56,000 individuals in need. Give us your top three local charities that you either support or would like to share with our facebook family... tis the season for giving!!
 
Marie Singh
Marie Singh Bitches get a life and leave mines alone find some thing to do like stop gossiping and thinking that every one is like cause i sure don't want to b u only and lonley hoes mf
 
Mysta Spyda Mayne
Mysta Spyda Mayne Late af, but thanx2 erbody dat wished me a happy b'day...n f••• u to those dat didn... #$oud$ide
 
Bailey Woodroffe
Bailey Woodroffe its sad when people you know.. become people you knew.. when you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life.. how you used to be able to spend time with each other or talk for hours.. and now you can barely look at them...

Likes

Max LindsayEmily HydeMelissa GodfreyShania ArmstrongXo
 
Tammy McCoid Foraker
Tammy McCoid Foraker I am turning in a 31purse order on Sunday--items will be back in time for Christmas call me or inbox me if you want to order anything!!
 
Tim Laffey-Comedian
Tim Laffey-Comedian I am very happy tonight because my two nephews who were in a serious car accident are going to survive! Today Ben got to go home from the hospital. But the best part of today was finding out Brian will survive his head injury and is expected to live a normal life! Woot!!

Likes

Missy NormanApril MarlowAlly BalukaKenya Stemmons
 
Grasya Rodriguez Canon
Grasya Rodriguez Canon I HAVE A pen which is blue, I have friend which is you. Flowers will die, Waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye ..to my Rutoy Gurlz babies hehe i ♥ u guiz muapzzz reposted :) but i ♥ this qiuote hehe hoi Claud dai mgkontra hehe mua ♥ u bhe hehe

Likes

Ae Chan Kae
 
David Schlotman
David Schlotman just got thru watching Young Frankenstein with my son n I'm going 2 friggin bed. Its awesome that my son will look thru my movies n will pick out a 30 year old classic instead of Twilight r some other BS new movie. I love that boy of mine. Gnite

Likes

Steve Black
 
Barbara Dean
Barbara Dean A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them is hurt. After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars - there's nothing left! Thank God we are all right. This must be a sign from Him that we should be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other." The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely." The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "And here's another miracle. Somehow this bottle of Scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this Scotch and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and chugs about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. He then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police..."
 
Elizabeth Gladden
Elizabeth Gladden a little advice for the men
www.youtube.com
Theodis Ealey - Stand Up In It

Likes

Lovedeep Lovy
 
Cindy Williamson
Cindy Williamson My promise to my kids~ as long as I live ~ I am your Parent 1st -your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU ! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly.....I love you...Mama
 
Sebastian Cesena
Sebastian Cesena not many people can say my daughter turned two years old. . thank u god for giveing me such a beautiful child
 
Dixie Stockwell
Dixie Stockwell Dude, I got almost an hour! =D
theoatmeal.com
 
Lisa Swanson
Lisa Swanson My first encounter of the year with a mouse. For those of you who don't know, I HATE mice. They terrify me! I hear the cat playing with something and I look into the dining room and she is playing with a mouse. A real one! I move to a safer location (on the couch) and just in time before the mouse and the cat run into the family room (where I am). Dave, thankfully, grabbed the flyswatter and beat the miserable creature into a comatose state, then threw it outside. Whew! Safe for the time being! A narrow escape I might add!

Likes

Cynthia HanenbergerLois Heuckendorf MensingElizabeth Snell EdwardsKellie Pashek Clemen
 
David Edwin Diaz
David Edwin Diaz No one comes with a "CLEAR HISTORY" Button .. so you have to accept their past

Likes

Eric RamirezMicheal Silva-RiversJesse VuittonAmanda Escanio
 
Temitope Coefficient Olajiga
Temitope Coefficient Olajiga GRATEFUL. When do most people find God and cried for help to Him? Is not when people are feeling powerless; when all efforts have been made and failed; or when seriously ill and the doctors gave up, he turned to seek God's new? When God's help comes, then the person is grateful and consider it a miracle from God. Beyond that, people often .... Read more: http://www.alkitabku.com/en/daily-devotional?date=2011-12-07
 
Brittany Tackett
Brittany Tackett I love evin with all my heart i'd do eaney thing he ask me to . When I see him I get a smile on my face and they away he holds me I love it cuz it with so much love and caring and kindness I wish I really new. How to tell him but I just don't now how so I just say I love you evin your the reason my heart beats and some times skip a beat :)

Likes

Kaytlin WilderTammy Noble
 
Rahul Kambhampati
Rahul Kambhampati Classic battle between Harry potter and Lord Voldemort !!!Its is exactly like a battle thats taking place between spiritual warrior and declaring a war against the entire material energy , The external energy of the Supreme Lord,Mayadevi , who is expert in keeping the living entities in the material shackles of deep bondage!! The music is from the song Kinslayer from Nightwish!! Dedicated to ChandraMukhi and RadhaShyamsunder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK8H05beK1o
www.youtube.com
Movieclip about the Battle between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort. The song is "The Kinslayer" from Nightwish. www.treeofgondor.org
 
Sam Kelly
Sam Kelly there's only one other person in this computer lab other than me, and they keep randomly giggling every few seconds or so... I mean sure they're watching The Daily Show.... but still.... its a little weird....

Likes

Steven MilfordSean MallowGrace WagnerKrystal Sage Brown
 
James V Khoza
James V Khoza Whatever you are, be a good one.
 
Amanda Bryan
Amanda Bryan My family n friends are like a boxes of chocolates, they r all sweet with a few nuts mixed in! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment