Friday, December 9, 2011

Why this kolavary kolavary kolavary di why this kolavary di Distence la moon moon moon color white Whight back ground night night night color blackwhy this White skin

Dheeraj Kumar
Dheeraj Kumar Why this kolavary kolavary kolavary di. why this kolavary di. Distence la moon moon moon color white . Whight back ground night night night color black.why this......,..... ... White skin girl girl girl art black. Ice ice meet meet my fu ture dark. . .why this kolavary .... ..pe pe pe ...,. Su wewaridi 1 2 3 4 . wa whta a change over now tune change.dial glass hand the glass glass the scocht ice full a tear yamka life girl tumb life reverce gear...... ... love love o my love showed me paww. ... kaw kaw oli kaw i want to your naw . . Gard i am really happy haw. This song par so spaicy we do'nt have choice............why this kolavary kolavary kolavary di...
 
Lizy Odon
Lizy Odon Make una see lyrics o: Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am a very lively young man. I need someone who will love me for everything.You sound as a woman of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you that's why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be separated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email ( kelv4riches@yahoo.com) Cares to know you and i hope to hear from you soonest . +2348056093463
 
Wanda Powell
Wanda Powell Psalms 57:1-3 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusts in you: yea, in the shawdow of Your wings will I make my refuge, untilthese calamities be overpast. 2)I will cry unto God Most High; unto God Who performs all things for me. 3)He shall send from Heaven, and save me from thereproach of him who would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth His mercy and His truth. AMEN?
 
GordonandBev Bosje
GordonandBev Bosje This will bring tears to your eyes and joy to your soul!!!
www.godvine.com
You will NEVER forget this one. It's the most passionate, incredible version of this song we've ever heard. Beautiful - check it out!
 
Bikram Dutta
Bikram Dutta ¤¤G¤¤O¤¤O¤¤D¤¤ ¤¤M¤¤O¤¤R¤¤N¤¤I¤¤N¤¤G¤¤
 
Mauricio De Leon
Mauricio De Leon NO 1-O FAVOR TIGRES
 
Femi Burger Durojaiye
Femi Burger Durojaiye Have mercy o lord...
 
Gwen Johnson
Gwen Johnson O' Taste and see that the Lord is Good. =)
 
Kaleena Collins
Kaleena Collins My lil munchkin is worth every minute of everyday, however I feel like my life has ended. I have not been out of the house but 3 time in the last month. I feel like I havent seen my husband in the last month. we are both so tired all the time I don't see anyone other then the people I live with. This sucks but o well better catch some zzzz while I can. Good night facebook
 
Lokiita Aguilar
Lokiita Aguilar (NO QUIRO NOVIO, QUIERO BASILAR NAMA NO QUIERO A NADIE QUE ME TE DISIENDO NADA) :O ((=
 
MrsgettemCandy Vspetitevsthick Sims
MrsgettemCandy Vspetitevsthick Sims [O][M][G] BECKY... LOOK AT HER BUTT... #TUNECHI
 
Joyce Stewart-Sealhunter
Joyce Stewart-Sealhunter fuck love. (Y) haha. Watching the notebook with rachelann.. Oh god, I wanna die! Lol jk, I think she's inlove :O lol
 
Slabb-Travis Heggs
Slabb-Travis Heggs S/O...two dem ho ho hoes that been fuck n & suck...try n get that Christmas money....I salute u hoes
 
Alex Hernandez
Alex Hernandez *15 likes & I'll do my ABC'S.. C: A- Available: Yesss B- Birthday: February 17. C- Crushing On: Idk nomore:/ D- Drink you last had: Coffee E- Easiest person to talk too:Your mom jk F- Favorite song: Lil wayne sure thing G- Grossest memory: hah idkk . H- Hometown:South Gate ! I- In love with: C J- Jealous of: Noonee K- Killed someone: Not yet ;p L- Longest friendship: Ummm 6grade iguess M- Middle Name: Alfredo. N- Number of siblings:2 O- One wish: Her
 
Dorcena Ross
Dorcena Ross Psalm 142:5-7 “I cry to you, O LORD; I say, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.” Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.”
 
Shonna Palmer
Shonna Palmer ugghhh. I dislike nausea and being o so tired all the time. But i thank god every morning for blessing me with this baby.
 
Dheeraj Sharma
Dheeraj Sharma Yøû arê £îkë $ûñ$hîñê $o wårm , Yøû arë £ïkê $ugêr , $o $wêêt ..... Yøu ãrë £îkë yøü...... Ãnd thât'$ thë rêa$oñ why Ï £ØVÊ YØU ! Good morning to all my facebook friends
 
Hiroki Higashi
Hiroki Higashi 祝!!チャボ( @chaborich )がパパになりました☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ http://t.co/7TNtHohU
 
Javier Gutierrez
Javier Gutierrez A ver hoy alianza gano y el domingo podria dar la vuelta en matute encargue a el chato a comprarme una entrada para el domingo y el gil solo compro para el aum cuando le dije ke yo pagaria las entradas, ahora ke hago lo ahorco lo mato o le robo su entrada, ideas porfavor.
 
Queena Joy Yu
Queena Joy Yu All the lights are shining soooo brightly everywhere and the sound of children's laughter :DD fills the air and everyone is singing I hear those sleigh bells ringing !! Santa won't you bring me the one I really need won't you please bring my baby to me-e-e-e-e-e ( shrieks ) What more can I do-o-o-o ? xD
 
Those ThatDream
Those ThatDream I'm blessed to wish people well on their journey w/o judging them for where they are in life.
 
Tifanny Gomes
Tifanny Gomes Lendo Para sempre os imortais, cara mto foda oo livro ô//
 
Dewie Astuti Pratama
Dewie Astuti Pratama be a loyal girl .. \(^o^)/
 
Krishna Raj Upadhya Putta
Do visit my photography profile click on this.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/R-a-J-P-H-O-t-o-G-R-a-P-H-Y/235402683188714
Do visit my photography profile click on this.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/R-a-J-P-H-O-t-o-G-R-a-P-H-Y/235402683188714
 
Nguyet Hoang
Nguyet Hoang Các bạn SGs thân iu! Ngày mai có mặt đúng giờ ở địa điểm đã hẹn nghen. Moon NT, hehe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment