Friday, December 9, 2011

bounce and break yo back bounce and break yo back u bounce so hard u break yo back girl you make me wonder why do you have to be an

Kra'Saunda Lloyd
Kra'Saunda Lloyd bounce and break yo back, bounce and break yo back u bounce so hard u break yo back girl.
 
Megan Anderson
Megan Anderson you make me wonder why do you have to be an ass sometimes shit would be so much easier if u just stayed one person instead of over 5 people
 
Sironte Problem-Solving Flagler
Sironte Problem-Solving Flagler Get the fuck to sleep kids you kno u got school tomorrow don't worry they'll have ur orange juice waiting for u with ur 2 cent lunch
 
Jodeci Evans
Jodeci Evans The devil never wins unless u dont fight <3
 
Nikko Martinez Aromin
Nikko Martinez Aromin 10 likes and I'll do my ABC's! A- Available:Yes B- Birthday:22698 C- Crushing On:A Girl D- Drink you last had: MOUNTAIN LIGHTNING E- Easiest person to talk too:Everyone F- Favorite song: Changes everyhour G- Grossest memory:Hmmmm H- Hometown:Frisco ! I- In love with: A special someone J- Jealous of:Bitches with Spacejams K- Killed someone:Fuck Yea!!!.... sike. L- Longest friendship:Forever M- Milkshake flavor: Neopolitian N- Number of siblings: 1 O- One wish:That i dont fall in love easily P- Person who called you last: Nicole Bracamonte Q- Question you're always asked:Are you in Highschool? R- Reason to smile:To make other people happy! S- Song you last sang:Cole world in the shower T- Time you woke up: 8:40 U- Underwear color:Blue V- Violent moment you had:When me and my brother fought, W- Worst habit: Biting my nails X- X-rays you had:1 Y- Your last time you cried:Idontremember Z-Zodiac sign:Those fish
 
Pauletta Napier
Pauletta Napier got brayden a spongebob bean bag chair for CHRISTMAS and he won't even let me wrap it lol!!! he's already sitting in it <3 u baby boy wif all my heart
 
Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers This is a one-minute YouTube video of my Christmas display. http://www.youtube.com/user/JosephPRogers#p/u/12/t4G6VgjIHH4
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
MrsAlexis Redbottoms Carrington
MrsAlexis Redbottoms Carrington Ok yall Its time for my #RAndomAssThought!!!!! Are Yall ready for this cause man Im tryn to tell u this gne be a controversial now..Im so ready 2 see some of yall gone have to say
 
Andrew Kral
Andrew Kral Lifes a bitch then u die, so get the f**k over it an do what u gota do!!
 
Louis O Spencers
Louis O Spencers A Nice line of life:-"The tree does not withdraw its shade even 4rm d woodcutter "So, luv even those who hurt u.....They'll realize Ur worth someday!!!!
 
Timothy Mannino
Timothy Mannino Just wish my kids would go to bed when u wanted them to
 
Ces Torres
Ces Torres I wont last a day without u poh nasaNAy nAh Aq na lge KanG anjAn... Kayanon Ta Ni tANan hA? hahai 11-10-2011<3
 
Savanah Dilbeck
Savanah Dilbeck Camt wait til u come down kilynn. i love u so much
 
Ducz Dunstan Kila
Ducz Dunstan Kila Is @ the MDG SHOP on d 1st floor ov vc wif klenz..u knw wat we'r doin??..lukin 4 an outfit 4 hr..lolz!
 
Brenda Demery
Brenda Demery Mannnn they jus dnt knw...... Ima let u win but God wnt..... One moe time then ima shw out its bout that time..... Im feeln xrated and tragically tempted!
 
Myesha Warren
Myesha Warren Lms if u in BBT
 
Bubbaj Janessa Sakeva
Bubbaj Janessa Sakeva A:Do u wnt a drnk? Me:Yes, wat do uhav? A:We hav beer, hrd s***, vry hrd s***! Me:Do uhav watr? A:Du u c runnin watr? Lmao ")
 
Becky Wycoff
Becky Wycoff METH-- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'.........ll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.... Its not worth it Post This As we Try to Fight War Against Drugs JUST SAY NO....
 
Belinda Muranda
Belinda Muranda Mrning to u all jus wshing u a great n blessed day
 
Leron-Marvellous Horse-Hlungwane
Leron-Marvellous Horse-Hlungwane hello,its a rainy day n i'm gonna show them a rainy dance.whr wil u be dis friday?
 
Dhel TA
Dhel TA U + MU + U + LAN = NAKAKATAMAD ... tama ba ... mga studiante haha delta .. sapgro
 
Waleik Mccollum
Waleik Mccollum LMS: watching kevin heart, alright,alright,alright u gona lebrn today CTFU
 
Jane Mast
Jane Mast I just returned from watching my beautiful, talented daughter perform with the RC Singers at U of M. 4+ hour round trip for a 30 minute concert but well worth it. I'm a blessed momma. I'm so proud of you Jill.
 
Afnansyah Unan Agimin
Afnansyah Unan Agimin muahhhxxxxxx i love u :)
 
Joan Magapan
Joan Magapan Hello mga ka freinds see u ni davao na...God bless to all...muah!:*:*:*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment