Friday, December 9, 2011

Important Lesson Giving When It Counts Many years ago a little girl named Liz who was suffering from a rare and serious disease Her only chance of recovery appeared to

Mohamed Mahran
Mohamed Mahran Important Lesson - "Giving When It Counts" Many years ago, a little girl named Liz who was suffering from a rare and serious disease. Her only chance of recovery appeared to be a blood transfusion from her 5-year-old brother, who had miraculously survived the same disease and had developed the antibodies needed to combat the illness. The doctor explained the situation to her little brother, and asked the little boy if he would be willing to give his blood to his sister. The little boy hesitated for only a moment before taking a deep breath and saying, "Yes, I'll do it if it will save her." As the transfusion progressed, he lay in bed next to his sister and smiled, seeing the color returning to her cheeks. Then his face grew pale and his smile faded. He looked up at the doctor and asked with a trembling voice, "Will I start to die right away?". Being young, the little boy had misunderstood the doctor; he thought he was going to have to give his sister all of his blood in order to save her.
 
Lauren Duswald
Lauren Duswald Well day two of being home went well. Being a mother is turning out to be the mose wonderful experiance ever. If your a parnt be thankful.
 
Nick Hoffman
Nick Hoffman I'm in need of a nap so bad I'm so tired and sleepy shit I'm shutting it down in a few
 
Hunter Thorpe
Hunter Thorpe Looked in my wallet and thought "Justin bought me food when I told him I was always broke." I then remembered that it is for a new tire because Mine popped... Thank you Justin Tony Allen Greer.
 
Allison TheKempster Monthie-Kemp
Allison TheKempster Monthie-Kemp Just performed at my Choir Christmas Concert(: I had two solos in the same song, Believe...I had a GREAT night
 
Stephanie Tepen
Stephanie Tepen Duane and I were walking to our car at Union Station and a father was carrying his crying boy. He looked at us and said "I just told him Pujols is leaving." The little boy just kept crying and screaming "no daddy you are lying!" Thats the kind of stuff I wish Pujols could see!!! :-(
 
Axel Serrano
Axel Serrano Lms for a early goodnight post <3 lol
 
Emma Madrid
Emma Madrid putting lol in front of a comment doesn't make a rude comment funny? Does it? I've noticed that lol is used a lot . ._.
 
Trisha Davis
Trisha Davis Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracle
 
Kanishka Mishra
Kanishka Mishra 9th Dec 2010 9:38:14 PM ... A phone call turned around my whole life... :-)
 
Shervinder Singh Aulakh
Shervinder Singh Aulakh A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more then a great deal of money.good morning
 
Joseph Crissinger
Joseph Crissinger GUY: "and it was on the man trip so u couldnt :P ill tell u about it sat" GIRL: "And ok....tell me Sat. Even tho I don't have a penis, I still would have liked to see it. Not the penis' - the reaction to the rubber snake"
 
Thea Penn
Thea Penn Wow!!! Am i bouta own mi a crib dis shit is real i cant believe it
 
Holly Hockman
Holly Hockman Time to do some major wedding planning.... got a reception place and thinkin about the bandshell at the city park for the wedding.. jus tryin to picture how it would look for a wedding... Gonna do a final count of ppl invited and start on the invitations...If anyone has any other wedding spots around here let me kno <3
 
Graham Hennessy
Graham Hennessy ♫ok babe wats ur prefrence nice and slow or fast and reckless,im da radical one i vibrate a little more than your mechanical one,thats just the way i do what i do♫
 
Lani Tyler
Lani Tyler I think ima go to inderkum..im kinda tired of NATOMAS charter and being a good girl! i wanna be a BAD GIRL!!! ;}
 
Julie Stein
Julie Stein You need this. Really. You do. Get some for Christmas - your friends will thank you for not getting them a lame snow globe - and you are supporting a local business, and it's delicious. Why are you still reading my rant? Click on it already!! Sheesh!
Thursday, December 8 at 12:00pm
 
Brad Whitfield
Brad Whitfield I don't usually comment but it's about to be a new year and a new you so rock it out let everyone know we're you are and how to shine let them hate that lets you know you are doing it right so shine on !!!!
 
Ashley-Mason Hellriegel
Ashley-Mason Hellriegel That boy you punched in the hall today, committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today, she's a virgin. That boy you called lame, has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day, is already being abused at home. You think you know them? Guess what, you don't. Re-post if you are against the bullying. I bet a good % of you wont
 
David Stephens
David Stephens I can't believed this actually happened. I bought Pokemon cards! I have downed this game for 12 years but the. I played it and it is actually fun. Another reason why you should never judge a book by its cover.
 
Kristal Babeh
Kristal Babeh Its A Shame That You Have To Pay The Mistakes Of Someone Else . . . #NotTheSame!
 
Jason Near
Jason Near Well monday we take Kyle to see if he can wrestle or if he gets pins in his knee. Wrestling is starting soon, hoping that the little man can get back out there and have a good season!!
 
Rita Csejkné Kereszti
hufriendsinterview.doginc.net
Szegényes az a vállakozás, amely csak pénzt keres és semmi mást nem kap.
 
Edie Pounders Myrick
Edie Pounders Myrick you know you're a mom when you randomly bust out in song from your kids favorite shows... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??? Sponge bob square pants!!
 
Brooks Davis
This from a talented fan and satirist, Roger Phillips. #DisenchantmentAndAlienNation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment