Friday, December 9, 2011

I hate wanna be's When u gonna man up Original Message From: Scott Brindley Subject: Funeral Tribute Aunt Betty To each of you family and frends

Gjon Preni
Gjon Preni I hate wanna be's,... When u gonna man up,... !!!
 
Nancy Timmer
Nancy Timmer -----Original Message----- From: Scott Brindley Subject: Funeral Tribute - Aunt Betty To each of you family and frends, Greetings and God's peace to us all, It is with great sadness we learned of the home-going of our Aunt Betty. I write on behalf of my family living in Illinois and Michigan. My Dad, Mim and I, our daughters and grandaughters, my sister Nancy and her sons, daughter and grandson. We are with you today in spirt even though we are separated by many miles. Donna kindly asked if I would write something for this afternoon that speaks from the heart. There are so many thoughts to share; however, time constrains me. Christmas for my sister and me is always are filled with many Christmas memories. In fact, Christmas would not be complete without them. Most every Christmas Dad would pile us into the car and head-out from Ohio for the wilds of New York. It seemed that way for kids 10 and 12 year olds. No matter the weather, we braved the roads scraping the frost from the windows inside the car. We watched car after car being pulled from the ditches on the Thurway "snow belt" just as another car would slide on the ice into the ditch. Bravely we went on, only to stop at the oasis built across the road like a bridge. There we warmed and watch the cars attempt to zoom under us. Soon we went on knowing that soon we would arrive at Betty's and Grandma's on Lark Street; however, before we arrived, we were hung up in the snow on the empty snow filled side streets. Dad would rock the car back and forth to free us from being hung up. One time he had to open the trunk, packed with gifts and luggage, pull everything out and put chains on the rear wheels to get to Aunt Betty's. Like the pioneers before us, we were victorious. Life was good and Grandma's and Aunt Betty's even better. As we pulled up to the curb, Nancy and I would see outdoor Christmas lights glowing and peeking through the snow that covered everything to the height of the porch. When we entered, only love, peace and joy filled the house. Grandma was on the couch and Betty greeted us. Soon we prepared to spend the next few days enjoying each other's company. My sister Nancy and I slept in a back room off the kitchen. It didn't really matter where we slept... we were with Aunt Betty, a rich women who worked at a bank! We were impressed. On Christmas morning, we sat under the tree and in front of the Christmas Village that Grandpa made. Those visions will forever be in our hearts. What we experienced can't be duplicated. Families and times are very differant, but the love isn't and God isn't. Aunt Betty taught us how to love onions, lots of onions in her salad. She also introduced us to a tradition of Harvard beets. Best of all, the love and smiles she gave us were better than any gift that I bearly remember. My sister and I learned that true gifts were the smiles and love from the heart. God's Word, the Bible, was the priority of that household. Times changed but God's Word never changes. Long ago my sister and I learned of the hope and firm foundation that is ours by knowning Jesus Christ personally. Aunt Betty taught us that with words and the living of her days. For this we are thankful. All of the Brindleys have been blessed by the life of Aunt Betty Jane Brindley Sherwood. I could go on with many, many examples of love; however, I stop, but the love and memories we share go on. As you might know, Betty's sister-in-law Carol Brindley, my mom went home to be with the Lord on October 12 . As Donna said to me yesterday, "it seems so many are leaving us"; however, let me encourage you...they are not gone. We are simply apart. There must have been great joy when my Mom saw Betty enter her realm a few days ago. We who know that all who know Christ will see her again. The Bible says that there will be "riches beyond measure" in heaven. We will see Christ and those we love; however, I'm a bit disapointed. The Bible never tells us if onions and Harvard Beets will be seen in heaven. But if I know Aunt Betty, somehow she'll make a way. Aunt Betty, we miss you. But we will remember you every Christmas. Until we meet again, as my Mom Carol always said, "so long for now."
 
Payton Kadlecek
Payton Kadlecek I will be the FIRST one to tell my Big Sister Brette Corbin Happy Birthday!!!!!! (:
 
Chris Villalpando
Chris Villalpando I have my sushi. I have my coffee. I'm ready for my all nighter with calculus
 
Jacquine Connors
Jacquine Connors looking forward to going home...just gotta wait till i have the ticket money to do so

Likes

Jacquine Connors
 
Jaquan Brehon
Jaquan Brehon #5oo I use to cc uu inn skool lastyear
 
Young Rump
Young Rump Blah blah blah I takes loads of blanks
 
Robyn Bryant
Robyn Bryant Homee Not sleepy cause i just had a monster :3 ... freaking pissed that the Islanders freaking lost !!!!! ugghhh but I loved the fights ;D it was awesome lol had a awesome day! GO ISLANDERS!!! YOUR STILL AWESOME EVEN THOUGH YALL LOST !!!!!!!!
 
Benny Barragan
Benny Barragan like :P чσu shσuld вє [mч]______.♡ []<3mínє!<33 []gírlfríєnd ♡ []вσчfríєnd ♡ ... ... ... []вєstfríєnd (: []fríєnd c: []tєхtвuddч (: [] ídk чuh tєll mє ;d hαhα [] fαcєвσσk huввч []wífє?(х чσu αrє___.♡ [] вєαutíful :d [] cutє (: [] swєєt :d ♡ [] αíghhh' >.< [] mєαn! >:σ-sσmєtímєss ;p [] funnч! ^__♡ -í wσuld []smαsh.(; []pαss.(; -wσuld í dαtє чσu []чєα.♥ []mαчвє []nσpє []ín uh hєαrt вєαt.♥
 
Mari Jay
Mari Jay I think I'm finally going out tomorrow woooohooooo just gotta find a partner :)
 
Becky Satterfield
Becky Satterfield Shits been real crazi talked to my bffl to day hanna girl i love u n izzy im glad i got u girl! Missin out on alote of shit liven out newcastle well all thing postive at least n i miss some people family n some freinds! Miss being with my baby matt i hope we can work everything out n get our lives together im sorry for wasting time i should of been on my shit this is a defent wake up call tryin to get that money commin in but ill always be here i love u vary much but im not waitin forever n not liven in a dream nite fbf love yall
 
Leah Flippen
How I really get A's on my homework
 
Nekqua Baskerville
Nekqua Baskerville cry if yu need to but i kant stay to watch yu its the wrong thing to do talk if yu need to but i kant stay to hear yu it will be the wrong thing to do touch if yu need to but i kant stay to hold yu its the wrong thing to do!! yu say yu love me then ill lie nd say i love yu to but i need something different. #drizzy
 
Nick Hargis
Nick Hargis i really need some motivation to grade all these assignments. #hashtag
 
Jacklyn Clifton
Jacklyn Clifton Ahh These contractions are crazy bad..they take your breath away...but dont worry there 25 mins apart.. so nothin to worry about yet untill there 5 mins apart. :( Juss wish she would hurry up and get here already but juss being patient is all i can do! She knows wen its time to come into the world
 
Aidan Lovelyascanbe Dupree
Aidan Lovelyascanbe Dupree Just got my letter in the mail...300$down by Dec 30th...about another 400$ to go than...BAHAMAS HERE I COME....dame may can't get here any faster.....
 
Korey Banks
Korey Banks I want the NBA to go back to when the best players want to play against the best players instead of joining them.
 
Haskell Solis
Haskell Solis i dont wanna take a shower - its cold :p
 
Lovie Antoinette
Lovie Antoinette FUK THS IM SO SICK AN TIRED OF HELPN UNGRATEFUL MFS ALWAYS TRYNA TLK THAT CASH MONEY SHYT BT BITCH U wORSE OFF HYM BITCH U NEED ME MO THAN I NEED U U DNT NEED ME SO BAD WALK YO aSS 2 WERE U NEED TO GO THEN AN IF U GOT SUM TO SAY ABT WAT I SAID 817 566 5236 ,,3040 TIMBERLINE DR IS HW U CAN REACH ME!!!!!YALLGOTMEFUKDUP
 
Shamia Mookie Aker
Shamia Mookie Aker Ctfu I Swear My Bae Be On Some Other Shit But That's Why I Love Him Real Live :)
 
Devon GunsnButta Bush
Devon GunsnButta Bush Boy I can't stand a ol' "sometimin" ass person !
 
Chris Creech
Chris Creech Wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven. ♥♥♥ RIP GAVIN WESTOVER
 
Jeannie Gray
Jeannie Gray omg! Just did my boyfriends facebook for android! I must be getting old cuz it took me 2 hours!
 
Brandon Heimbach
Brandon Heimbach Who's all going to the glow party tomorrow night? I need someone to go with!
 
Gaby Munoz
Gaby Munoz I think i need to quit being so nice to ppl :-/ Ppl dnt appreciate n take advantage they act like asses sometimes n treat u like sht :-/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment