Friday, December 9, 2011

How am I going thru the worst and u no where to be found Like ds if u agree :P anji love is like playin piano first u must learn how

Stone Bklyn
Stone Bklyn How am I going thru the worst and u no where to be found....
 
Sauds Own
Like ds if u agree :P ~anji~
 
Olatunji Ibrahimovic
Olatunji Ibrahimovic love is like playin piano first u must learn how to play by rules an den forget d rules an play 4rm ur heart. love watin tin
 
Antonio Steward
Antonio Steward at the house on the fone cryin talkin bout some real shit if u not on the with me u wouldnt uderdtand
 
Ashley Zavada
Ashley Zavada i still cant believe who would kill my dog like that still mad at them whoever did it to my lil girl wendy. wnedy i hope u having fun i doggy heaven!! (:
 
Maya Ureste
Maya Ureste About to get off '' THANK U GOD FOR ANOTHER GREAT NITE AT WORK'' ON OFF TO MY THING
 
Tisha Blessedbydabest Moten-Foley
Tisha Blessedbydabest Moten-Foley There's a friend that will never leave u are forsake u and they name is Jesus.
 
Madhav Nayak
Madhav Nayak Bajaj KTM Duke 200 I so badly want u between my legs! Orange is the new sexy! Yeah!
 
Deon Masters
Deon Masters y am i so so silly i mean i dont mean two be it all happen wen i was a young lad my brothers and mother and I and cousins were real silly we grew up off of comedy and each others comedy if u new them u wuld get addicted two them they good Folks all love lol :)
 
Nokulunga Khawula Jackson
Nokulunga Khawula Jackson Anybody wana make donations its for a good course. Rem its a time for giving. Reap and u shall sow pls inbox me for further details. God bless u all
 
Kendia Samuel Bubblelisous
Kendia Samuel Bubblelisous Hey boy me love the way how u look right now like say u woulda suck ma pussy right me wa u fu be ma boyfriend freaky freaky man me love yeah cocky me say from am to pm send out a broadcast pan bbm any man way suck pussy ma war fu kno dem yeah lol
 
Carson Anthony White
Carson Anthony White treat em like i dnt need em u 6est 6elieve u in her face i let her 6reathe
 
Parv Shah
The Most Saddest Moment Is When: . . . . . . . Everybody Is Sleeping, & U Are Studying.. =( =P -Prinx SaLman
 
John Perryman
John Perryman In San Marcos with my brother Johnny and his band. They go on at 10, so make it or I'll kill u. Oh yea, and since I'm here in San Marcos, I can smoke in the venue we're at. I'm so excited!
 
Carlos Garcia
Carlos Garcia If u niggas talking to a girl that's scared to step out of her past ...... JUST STOP TALKING TO HER AND LET HER ASS STAY THERE MISERABLE !!!!
 
Carlos Dontknow
Carlos Dontknow Whats on my mind ill tell u nothing but my new hat cone head baby
 
Themoney Mike
Themoney Mike Check out the new track!http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNE0vTL1j-2Y%26feature%3Dshare&h=9AQFr86KaAQGutwuF18qZE4eEj0818N_j0OsgcRpDfo8dYQ
www.youtube.com
New Single From Phil Marks ft.Moneymike & Nyne Produced By William McFlyer
 
Sherryannemichelle Delatorre
Sherryannemichelle Delatorre f ders 1 onething thats m4tant to u keep it,and gve da best u can coz if u lost 8 it will never comeback.....sayang.................mrng mga ka fb
 
Brycen Reeses Gilmore
Brycen Reeses Gilmore I got "72%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Allan Quinones
Allan Quinones Gd morning bonso kng anak and HAPPY BRTDAY zen2x kahit wala c papa Allan isipin u nalang anjan ako lage kasama nenyo na mis kuna kayo lahat jn kuya nemo og ate nemo I LOVE YOU MGA Anak mahal kau n papa Allan kau lng nag palakas ng lood k dito.
 
ShaQuinta Felder
ShaQuinta Felder All I want fa xmas is u
 
David Valencia
David Valencia sChOoL fRoM 755 tO 620? HaHa As LoNg As I hAvE uR lOvE aNd FiNiSh ScHoOl! BaBe YoU aNd I tIlL ThE eNd..10_22_10 Nothning more better thn hearin u laugh and seeing u smile 2 brighten my day!!
 
Rosa Campuzano
Rosa Campuzano Chillin with my baby juan I love u 10/23/11
 
Edward Nare Ngoetjana
Edward Nare Ngoetjana Gud mrnin family,friends n enemis,hop u hd a gr8 1
 
Ahjanne Collins
Ahjanne Collins iga my baby knows how to bring my real smile out u might wanna get ya camera cause that dnt happen to much who im kidding its an everyday thing lol i love brandon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment