Friday, December 9, 2011

Bcuz u fell in love wit the dick lmao Blacks hate comebacks When u're down they want u 2 stay there When u rise they hate 4 it mrnng odrwise

Charmz NeedzsomeHenny Rivera
Charmz NeedzsomeHenny Rivera Bcuz u fell in love wit the dick lmao
 
Olwethu Tembani
Olwethu Tembani Blacks hate comebacks. When u're down they want u 2 stay there. When u rise they hate 4 it... mrnng odrwise.
 
Manilyn Agtarap Macaballug
Manilyn Agtarap Macaballug Love's she make u happy & Sometimes love she make u crazy,,,
 
Corella Burke
Corella Burke My children received an early Christmas present. The look on their faces was priceless. Thank u Jesus for continuing to bless me.
 
Gerald G-baby Marshall
Gerald G-baby Marshall OK I FUCKED UP BUT I PUT IT ON MY GMA NEVA AGAIN I REALLY LUV MY GURL N HURT HER FEELIN 2NIT I HOPE SHE HAS A HEART TO FORGIVE ME N NOW ALL ON MY MIND IS HER BAE WTEVA U DO DNT LEAVE ME IDK WT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT UP BUT I WILL #iswear
 
Stephanie Reeves
Stephanie Reeves Itz a dam shame wen u gotta tlk ta ur dam friends n da inbox ta finish a convo cuz sum drama queenxmz always got sumthn ta say mm mm mm smdh #luv my haterz#
 
Xolisile Mbambo
Xolisile Mbambo ey sekusile shame nokubanda kwalo namhlanje wsh ull a wndrful day guys lv u all
 
Julie Reifenrath
Julie Reifenrath Eldon's , eat a steak injected with annehidrous anemonia! Yum! Not! If u like meth or altering ur ming and body! JUST SAYIN!,
 
Jay Skate
Jay Skate Whn u think tht u have reached the end,u havent,u can always keep goin.
 
Erica Dawkins Smith
Erica Dawkins Smith HEY RICKY RICK FURY CALHOUN.......I APPRECIATE THE RESPECT U CLAIM TO HAVE FOR ME MY DAUGHTER AND MY SISTER......BUT WHAT U SHOULD RESPECT IS THE GAME CALLED "LIFE". CUZ WHAT WE DO WHILE WE HERE LIVING IT...WE HAVE TO ANSWER TO THAT ONE DAY. UNDERSTAND I AM NOT IN THIS TO HURT U....EMBARRASS U OR ANYTHING OF THE KIND....... BUT AS I TOLD U I STAND TOE TO TOE WITH U TO CORRECT U. IT SERVES ME NO PURPOSE TO LIE ON U.....IF U DONT LIKE MY ACTIONS....... STOP YOUR VAGINA WAYS....I HAVENT SEEN U SINCE 1997.......AND U DIDNT COME TO YOUR GRANDMOTHERS FUNERAL.......AND THAT WAS THE DAY U BECAME A NONFACTOR TO THIS ENTIRE FAMILY.
 
David Frazier
David Frazier so me and my brother don went 2 rouses and da weather cold he always b wearin dem jackets wit all dem damn zippers he went in da store came bakk and asked me whea da keys at? i said mayb if u wuldnt have all dem damn zippers like micheal jackson mayb u culd find da keys #lmao if i dnt have nobody i got dem niggas my brothers
 
Kristen Surbrook-Howard
Kristen Surbrook-Howard lol some of my in laws would love this ;)
www.youtube.com
spoof of the Pure Michigan commercials, by John Kerfoot, highlighting University of Michigan football
 
Haitham Kuraishi
Haitham Kuraishi ahhhhhhhh u laker fans are funny.
 
Rosa Maria McCoy
Rosa Maria McCoy I have an survey here about the new healthcare reform bill.. Can u please take a min to answer the three question it's a homework assignment it's very simple. I will really appreciate it. Thanks :) http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PM9R9HM
www.surveymonkey.com
Please take the survey titled "HealthCare Reform Bill". Your feedback is important!
 
Zachary E. Mosley
Zachary E. Mosley lms if u single
www.youtube.com
http://www.lilwaynetones.info - Go here to get the best quality and newest Lil Wayne ringtones for your cell phone.
 
Twin West
Twin West Rip fred....gone bt nevr forgotten u wil always b missed...n ima miss those big ol hugs u used to giv ot at the tech house....good days....LOVE U FRED....!!!!......
 
Daonenonly Itiswhatitis
Daonenonly Itiswhatitis U know for the past few years i havent partied or got into ne trouble but dnt let that fool u...so wit that being said dnt let me make a trip to Maxton cuz i will....praying for my bestie Tiff n the kids...may Mike RIP
 
Jackson Jokazi
Jackson Jokazi Dnt be foold by the mere fact cpt dznt hv gold bcz the r gold diggerz n u better watch out ths u gona be vacuumd ths festive n ur january wil be lyk its a whole year gentle n ladies
 
Meighan Lynn Plogh
Meighan Lynn Plogh i cant believe rachel crow is gone from xfactor dumbass nicole u shoulda just voted for marcus like u wanted 2 for him 2 go home
 
Jillian Alvarez
Jillian Alvarez Iyke ma status of u think I'm cute Like ma status if u think I'm sexy Like ma status cuz u like my status! Ahaha I love that video!
 
Tyresha Smiley'Face Mcabee
Tyresha Smiley'Face Mcabee Q: Y DO U LOVE REESE'S SO MUCH A:CUZZ DHEY SO GOOD MANN OWIEe
 
Amelia Mahlow
Amelia Mahlow If u LOVE christofer drew(nevershoutnever):lms if u dislike him:comment my status with ur reason y!
 
Sean Hodder Sr.
Sean Hodder Sr. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104403179185869271237/104403179185869271237/videos
plus.google.com
Jones Kane™ Music Production and Beat Design - MUSIC PRODUCER, ECLECTIC MUSIC DESIGNER, THE NEW STANDARD IN MUSIC CREATION
 
Nakita Bradby
Nakita Bradby Sexually u have to please ur mate to keep a strong & powerful relationship. Tell me fb what do u do to keep ur mate happy? Just a general question to all of u!
 
Nicole Wagner
Nicole Wagner What time do u get off?? Cause i wanna c u tonight!! Lay it on me! #cupcakintonight <3LeSs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment