Friday, December 9, 2011

i've been u for 3 days adderall and redbull Di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan Mula2 sukar nak percaya Tapi lepas JOIN tengok duit masuk akaun sendiri HAPPY

Lauren Marley Poteet
Lauren Marley Poteet "i've been u for 3 days adderall and redbull"
 
Rohaiza Mohd
Rohaiza Mohd Di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan. Mula2 sukar nak percaya.. Tapi lepas JOIN tengok duit masuk akaun sendiri... HAPPY nyer.... Sekadar nak berkongsi....ape pun... Pilihan tetap di tangan anda! Pm KE InBoX sya kalau anda memilih untuk menambah pendapatan sampingan hanya dengan berfacebook.. album program login facebook ma$$$$yuk JIKA ANDA TIDAK ADA KENA MENGENA LANGSUNG DENGAN KISAH DIATAS... ABAIkan SAJA FO... See More Ketahui teknik mudah lagi praktikal, hanya di hujung jari anda. Surirumah pun dh berjaya. Jom tmbah $$$$ secara HARIAN minimum RM100 sehari semasa LOGIN FB shj!!! err..ade yg sy masih belum send kat inbox u all ke?? Mesej ke inbox sy segera..Jangan malu n jgn terlepas peluang ni, i’ll guide u all. By: Mohd Nazri Bin Kasim
 
Ronald Rowe
Ronald Rowe Ever feel like when ya go to do summin good in life when ya gett ready to take that step,,someone kicks u in the ass to bring ya down,,yeah like thats never happind to u all too lol any ways ,,im turnnin over a new leaf ,,then imma smoke it lol,,playin ,,or am i cave man
 
Amos Tafarki
Amos Tafarki All who has push down will stogle to push u up,
 
Gina Labadan Ab
Gina Labadan Ab Gud morning!!!temporary offline muna.....see u soon guyz!!!
 
Chuli Cadavid
Chuli Cadavid HaCkiN mA sExy BiTcH pAgE 2 tELl HeR tHa sHe iS dA bEsT sHe So sweET nD lOvElY nD alL oF daT sExy AsZ fUcK.......lmao sdfu tito u krazie ass fuk well luv u 2 parce ;}
 
Cayon Shannon
Cayon Shannon The devil will never win unless u stop fighting for what u believe in and stop trusting in God!!
 
Pumla Matross
Pumla Matross I luv you all my friendz. May God protect u all th time. Dont do anything stupid b yrself and alwayzkeep yr image dont dent it. Coz once ibe se scrap yard its beyond repairs. Good morning.
 
Susan Berry
Susan Berry Miranda please get better soon. I love u.
 
Cheryl Perry Belcher
Cheryl Perry Belcher Cn u get tendonitis in your thumb??? mine hurts so bad and can't hardly use it!
 
Geneva Salazar Tobar
Geneva Salazar Tobar Crazy.... I thot of my Tia's from Odessa ALLLLL day!!!! Miss u Ladies! I love y'all. ... Geneva
 
Said Ndurya
Said Ndurya #TRUTH ABOUT GIRLS# Wen she is QuietüMilions of things r Runing in hr mind..* Wen she is Not arguingüshe is Thnking deeply<*> Wen she Stares at U, she is Wondering y she Loves U so much despite being taken 4 granted(*) Wen she calls u everyday, she wants 2 know hw u r doing. Wen she texts u everydy,she wants u 2 reply atleast 1ce. wen she cries for you mins she lavz n neva wants ta luz u ever Wen she says I love u, she means it. Wen she says I miss u, no1 in ths world cn miss u mo' than ha. Wen she says I wil stand by u, she wil stand by u lke a rock. Girls r always special. She issaid 2 b the 8th wonder of the wrld. She is always a priceless treasure. Never hurt her or wrong her or take her 4 granted. Wndfl day
 
Johnny Ayala
Johnny Ayala Who ever I dont talk to I like u
 
Nthomeng Ntaopane
Nthomeng Ntaopane LORD i thank u dz morning. Hello frnds! Sumthng gud is about 2 happen. ; ).
 
Victor Zarf
Victor Zarf Oooooooh gurl... Kevin Obando u better watch urself
 
Selena Shall
Selena Shall Frendshp means **** **** U Hapy I Hapy,, U Sad I Sad,, U Cry I Cry,, U Smile I Smile,, U Fall From Gutter,, I Dance... Dinkachika Dinkachika Dinkachika Din,,
 
Margret Thinkkin Vargas
Margret Thinkkin Vargas Well well well im outs nsd its bakk to sukkn black dick nd gettin it up tha boooooty whole.. U kno how i do it.. Where's tha weinerr wheres tha weiner??? Lmaoo????? Haha i want it in tha butt so badd right now.. I havent had for bout almost 3 weekz now dayuumm. Thats a minuteeee
 
Macen Allen
Macen Allen LMS if u would kiss me under a misseltoe: repost if ur brave!!!
 
Bobbett Lewis
Bobbett Lewis getin ready 2 d t wrong thin an u kno tht it was wrong an u stil hear t voice of t lord calin ur name sayin I stil lov u sayin I stil care abu u. u doin it bt I stil consern do in it bt I goin raise u up god love u fb frends
 
Chasity Acosta-Jones
Chasity Acosta-Jones this is my baby i luv him sooo very much i luv u honey 14334
 
Harish Ds
Harish Ds Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways n if ever I have to let u go I would find a million reasons to make you stay.
 
Haley Wagers
Haley Wagers I got "20%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
EalaButterfly Daughtry
EalaButterfly Daughtry EX-FACTOR- TELL ME WHO I HAVE TO BE, TO GAIN SOME RECEPROCITY, SEE NO ONE LOVES YOU MORE THAN ME & NO ONE EVER WILL...NO MATTER HOW I THINK WE GROW, U ALWAYS SEEM TO LET ME KNOW, IT AIN'T WORKING!... J.O.U.R.N.E.Y
 
Sheldon Wh
Sheldon Wh awas keyam , good night , jk love you all , and God bless and keep u tonite , I claim Psalm 91v11
 
Hector Leal
Hector Leal ok if u had me, what would u do to me? nasty thoughts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment