Friday, December 9, 2011

Miranda Sweet first time i met you there was a spark in ur eye thts unforgetablebut u did go off on me« but its cool im used tu itt lolbut

Dustin Thomas
Dustin Thomas Miranda Sweet ....first time i met you there was a spark in ur eye thts unforgetable.but u did go off on me.«/ but its cool im used tu itt lol..but i do care bout you idek if u feel the same but i doo:)soo call mee thnx 4 bein a friend<3
 
Jumari Freeze
Jumari Freeze It's ok lake weir high u will get it next time " GO LAKE WEIR"
 
Robert Sardon Barrientos
Robert Sardon Barrientos http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6lLs2dC9NaE%26feature%3Dshare&h=7AQFC6Pw6AQELKfRgoOLVrwkYAjQjbVNdm-QMMlsmUI9AGg
www.youtube.com
Fantástico
 
Joe Bonafuku Mesidor
Joe Bonafuku Mesidor YEAH I AM A DEAD BEAT ..BUT WHAT AM I SURPOSE TO DO ABOUT IT MY LIFE IS NOT ALL GOOD RIGHT NOW IF U DONT UNDERSTAND FUCK IT !
 
Sweetha Kumari
am waiting for u frnds....share this pic & put me for a ride
 
Maricelis Jimenez
Maricelis Jimenez People are gunna talk whether u do bad or good.
 
Nelda Martinez Rodriguez
Nelda Martinez Rodriguez Well, You Know What, I Had A Great Time At The Christmas Parade Here In Weslaco....Feeling The Christmas Spirit....HO HO HO....Love U...GOOD NITE!!
 
Jona San Martin
Jona San Martin Tisoy happy b-day luv u sana bawasan m n ang ka kulitan mo,love momy&papa
 
Michael Elkins
Michael Elkins And What is Santa Ho-Ho bring u this year!?!?!?!? :)
 
Nina Paul
Nina Paul hpe u pull thrw unkl owrz thoughtz r wf u xoxoxo
 
Emmy Meadows
Emmy Meadows Don't u just hate it when ur eyebrow hurts...
 
Harshdeep Singh
Harshdeep Singh If GOD HaTeS SoMeOnE !!! HoW Do YoU KnOw He LoVeS U ¡¡¡
 
Olagunju Omowumi
Olagunju Omowumi Gudmornin lord. Thanks 4 makn me c anoda day,it has been by ur grace & mercy. Lov u lord. As i go out 2day, go wit me. D tins i would b doing, let them b a success. Morning pals
 
Scotch F. U.
Scotch F. U. hit me up if u havent got my number yet. Night dorks :)
 
Raj Bagga
Raj Bagga Words For Those Who Truly Believe In Love : Love Is The Sixth Sense, Which Destroys All The Five Senses & u Become Nonsense !:-)
 
Jamie Sanwan
Jamie Sanwan The best things in my life is when i wake up in the morning & i saw my 2 kids smiling at me & saying with delight...Mummy, u not working today? And that small girl came & snuggle under my armpit..Thats what call Happiness,right?
 
Tevin Tcvmg Steele
Tevin Tcvmg Steele lms if its hard 4 u to breath when u walk MONT u frist
 
Jaszo Ruffo
Jaszo Ruffo @nbfqueenjasmin follow me i would love to follow u back #jaszobaby <3
 
Londaphukinbaby Jerome Harden
Londaphukinbaby Jerome Harden Set da record straight aint lukn fa nan female to kiss my ass dats wat a nigga fa in a different way wink wink stay off my jock if u feel dat way i gota whole lota ass fa u to kiss rfs i had to break it down cuz sum folkes jus dnt undastan damn wen a bih keep it real yall bitches get mad well i love tha truth so fuck u flaw ass muthashutyomouth...random thought
 
Kenia BossyLaddy
Kenia BossyLaddy U got $$$ and Changed
 
Trevor Hickey
Trevor Hickey On a small but major note. Dime may u rest peacefully in heavy metal heaven. Havin me a few cold beverages. Getchya fuckin pull while reinventing the damn steel
 
Melissa Teddybear Velasco
Melissa Teddybear Velasco R.I.P TEDDY BEAR - she waz so sad over that one boy who made water falls in her eyes she felt worthless and decided to kill her self. he was her world her everything Lms if u would miss me Comment a heart <3 if u would cry :,( Ignore if dont care at ALL
 
Unique Dre
Unique Dre STEADY A WAR ON PROVERTY DEY GOTTA WAR ON DRUGS SO DA POLICE CAN BROTHER ME..AND I NEVA DID A CRIME I AINT HAVE DO,BUT NAH IM BACK WIT DA BLACKS GIVIN IT BAC 2YU DONT LET'EM JACK U UP,BAC U UP,CRACK U UP,R PIMP SLAP U UP...U GOTTA LEARN'NA HOLD YA OWN....(SOMETHINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE.......2PAC.
 
David Dube
David Dube yepieee..m in a gud mood today...look after urselves and have an amazing day..VIVA ALL DIE HARD KHOSI FANS.LOVE U ALL
 
Ashley Greene
Ashley Greene Bitches stay tf outta my inbx with that dumb shyt.. It aint my fault yo man hittin me up.. N niggas if u not single ... Stay out my inbox soundin desperate af.... Flunky ass Bitches next time Im tagging yu in dis shyt... lmao talm bout Im ugly... Wtf.! Bitch getcha mind right
 

No comments:

Post a Comment