Friday, December 9, 2011

The way they give u a kiss at the front door leaving u wishing u coulda gone up And just as u walk away you hear that sweet voice saystaaayyy

Austin J. Schutz
Austin J. Schutz The way they give u a kiss at the front door. leaving u wishing u coulda gone up. And just as u walk away. you hear that sweet voice say........staaayyy
 
Talance Dunlap
Talance Dunlap Im bout to stop fuckin wit alot of people for real,people really dont give a fuck about me and mines all im carein about is my kids fuck everybody what do u really call friends and foes i really hate to go back to my old ways i been to kind hearted lately so u know what peace
 
Apple Lim Vargas
Apple Lim Vargas L()VE cann0t be measured by h0w long U wait.. it‘s ab0ut h0w will U understand WHY U ARE WAITING..
 
Sarah Iihm
Sarah Iihm rams letter
By Soniya Sharma Ram's application to ravan:- To, The Ravan, lanka puri, sri lanka Respected sir, I beg 2 say tht u have kidnepped my wife Miss. Sita D/O of King Janak. She is very beautiful. I have only single wife & I don't know, how 2 cook food in Jungle. Please send her by ur puspak plane. Becoz dere is no petrol in my bullet, otherwise I would come today. Plz leave her as soon as possible. Thankin u, ur enemy (Shri Ram) Ayodhaya.
 
Nana Brown
Nana Brown Im sorry for da inconvenience everyone,but my phone jus doesn't do good on f/b...I would like 2 thank da man up above(GOD) 4 allowing me & my family 2 c another day,because some very close people 2 me wasn't as fortunate..With dat been said,I would like 2 take time out & let Neisha,Kevin,V, & da rest of da fam know that im sorry for their lost(mom,sister,aunt,& granny "Debra Carnes Kennedy" ) & yall have my Deepest Sympathy & if there's anything I can do 2 ease yall pain, please don't hesitate 2 let me know!!!! Love u all ##GODmakesNOmistakes##
 
John M.L. LaFrance
John M.L. LaFrance hey ref, just physically pick up the puck and go put it behind Carey Price. u call a cross check and no dive?!? typical burrows...
 
Sudan Sharon
Sudan Sharon "I trust u" is a better compliment tan "I lke u". Bcoz u may nt always trust d person u lke,bt u can always lke d person whom u trust.!gud mng hve a nce day
 
Kuldeep Rai
Kuldeep Rai look at the twinkling star in the night at your aloneness....it seems like whole universe is staring at u....millions n trillion of star r there just for u......n slowly n slowly when u dissolve in its divinity....n when u get lost in its infinity....n when its alter silence posses u....n when u r totally empty....then it begin to revel all the stories....which it has preserve in its memories since from its birth........stories of millions n trillions thousands n thousands or even older.....with every single detail....with every crystal clear clarity.....it revels....stories of history....stories of the glory.....stories of all the civilization that has pass away...or that used to exist once....stories of all the era...n the stories of all the man who had once stared at it.....in the aloneness of a dark night ..... Questioning.....who am I????????
 
David Spc Siegel
David Spc Siegel MAFIA FAMILY PLEASE HELP IF U CAN W PARTS ON MY WALL>TY
 
Paul Grantham
Paul Grantham i love you daddy i cant ewait till u get home i miss u <3
 
Lisa Pierce
Lisa Pierce What to do with ur friends other "better half" when u know they are no good
 
Deborah Chavez
Deborah Chavez Life is a trip que-no wen u dnt give a fuck bout u got everything cause ur selfish and wen u want to change and do rite and care life is harder and u have nothin but ur pride cause ur doin rite amd ur happier
 
Bryanna Reyes
Bryanna Reyes i like you hair i like how you always make me laugh(: your super cute. i love your personality how u act when your around me nd wen your around your friends!!! but it can never be i guess lol(:
 
Richard Black Torres
Richard Black Torres Congrad 2 my beautiful hija tina 4 passing her test..n got eccepted 2 monroe college yeahhhh i love you tina..n my best friend mikes works in the kitchen in monroe free food for u tina..right mike..lol.
 
Deon Sillydreamer Harjo
Deon Sillydreamer Harjo man i am bored hmu ok if u wanna talk on tha phone juzt ask for deon 918 382 8626
 
Mahalia Solis
Mahalia Solis ...it's good 2 have money...and the thing's that money can buy..!! ...but it's good 2 too,2 check up once in a while and make sure that u haven't lost the thing's that money can't buy...!!!gudmorning 2 all!!
 
Cherry Collections II
NEW LEGGING NISSEN GROUP D HARGA : 95.000/3 PCS (BISA MIX MOTIF DAN SIZE) SIZE : 85 (UTK TINGGI BADAN ANAK 80-90 CM) 95 (UTK TINGGI BADAN ANAK 90-100 CM) 105 (UTK TINGGI BADAN ANAK 100-110 CM) 120 (UTK TINGGI BADAN ANAK 110-120 CM) SOLD OUT : G2 SIZE 85,120 G3 SIZE 85,120 G1 SIZE 120
 
Lisa Ann Perron
Lisa Ann Perron just a few word to u all out there have merry christmas and a happy new year
 
Mirna Gani
Mirna Gani Rindu giler tahap cipan tenuk cipanzi paparazi a kat adik.... nak skype xblh... nak 3g lagi xblh.... Mama miz u.... :'(
 
Rosemarie Oliveros Tumanan
Rosemarie Oliveros Tumanan ' 8z hArd 2 pRetEnd sUm1 thAt ur øk even f dEep nsyd u'LL OLrEady hUrt , bUt u nEd 2 show him that ur stRonq .
 
Kirstin Feign
Kirstin Feign Well I'm three months so iguess if u don't already know u do now :) I'm pregnant
 
Andrew Wheeler
Andrew Wheeler 19 minutes agoJames WoodTina Kahley Report · 9:40pm yeah he read the paperwork wrong they aren't putting the kids up for adoption the reason they are taking his and Jeremys rights is because they walked away AGAIN so this way they can't keep walking in and out of the kids lives and when Mel and I get them back and we get married Mel can adopt them and we won't have to fight with the kids dads for Mel to adopt them and for the kids to change their names aj doesn't want to be Andrew Marcus Wheeler Jr anymore he doesn't want anything to do with his dad and he decided that all on his own after Andy choose the carnival over him this last time AJ hates his dad JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEND THIS TO U BUD THIS IS THE SHIT HTHAT WAS SAID WHEN I SAID I WAS SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU GUYS WERE LOOSEING THEM
 
Juju Carmel Mocha Lovee
Juju Carmel Mocha Lovee qirlss/boaas' bhe blowinq mhii oms dey do,,wid this i think im in love wid- blah blah or im missinq tha hubbby/wifeyy,,im lik u jhuss met dem a week aqo nd alreadii yellin i think im in luv nd tha othhaa bhadd part bout ihtt is u met dem ova f'acebok lik yo ass slow pidd..
 
Beverly McAbee
Beverly McAbee Please as u go to bed tonight say a prayer for the fish,swain family! Please pray for strength for them to get through tomorrow & many years to come! I know how hard this is! God bless!
 
Stacy Yuselew
Stacy Yuselew Wat Wait u kids let me think.. I think ill g0 walk da d0gs kids watch each 0thers. C0ME 0N BUDDY.. L0L... MALEAHA c0me d0wn fr0m da stairs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment