Friday, December 9, 2011

Just like Tylenol and Advil relive headaches Weed relieves Stress LMS if u Agree Mornin my beautiful frndzhv a wndrful dy olllll n luv u ollllll Basketball is back

Pauly Black
Pauly Black Just like Tylenol and Advil relive headaches, Weed relieves Stress. LMS if u Agree...
 
Dave Waga Mamosadi
Dave Waga Mamosadi Mornin my beautiful frndz,,,,hv a wndrful dy olllll n luv u ollllll
 
Patricia Hulum
Patricia Hulum Basketball is back. With that being said, all the girls have to go back to cheering for your man's team (even if u dont know whats going on) or only talking only during commercials.. Follow these directions and you'll make it thru the season.
 
Hayven Keller
Hayven Keller this is jody u just got hacked luv u buddy
 
Lex Freeworm Yerbabuena
Lex Freeworm Yerbabuena -u been thru hel n bacc thass y u bad as fucc.
 
Chris Wilkie
Chris Wilkie 2 a certain somebody. yeah u no wats up.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Usher performing You Make Me Wanna.... (C) 1997 LaFace Records LLC
 
James Vsseur
James Vsseur If u have an Xbox with Xbox live add JCV99 as a friend that is me
 
Danielle Mae Winget
Danielle Mae Winget got age 16 When I was 16 I was in a relationship with no one. I wanted to be a praobation officer My bestfriends were Stephanie Parks Biggest fears were spiders, not knowin where my next cig was coming from. I lived on e main st Lms & I'll give u an age!
 
Dallas McGarrigle
Dallas McGarrigle DOMINO'S IS LOOKING TO HIRE 2 PEOPLE IF U HAVE PIZZA EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF NOT U BETTER BE A FAST LEARNER LOL
 
Terrel Hall
Terrel Hall Smokin On Dat Kush... Sippin On Dat Gnac... When Lifes a Bitch Dat How U Get It Off Ya Back...
 
Cassie Samone
Cassie Samone inbox me on wat will be the first thing u will do if u saw me cryin mii eye out
 
Sala Cuevas
Sala Cuevas Sumtimes u gota sacrafice things owell !!

Likes

Sala Cuevas
 
Chantrice Tate
Chantrice Tate So I'm with my granny & cousin & they were watch Junk Yard Dog(I was sleep)lol but it goes off & a song comes on the junk yard dog gone getcha..... My cousin ask oooo granny dnt u got that movie lol duh Jay that's what u just watch
 
Sierra Pruden
Sierra Pruden hates it when you're eating a taco and all the contents of your beuatiful taco that u made so nicely falls out >___<
 
Everlyn Rambo
Everlyn Rambo Treat people the way u want to be treated an u will get a blessin like me rns
 
Jenny 'Matern' Martindale
Jenny 'Matern' Martindale U never know how strong u r until being strong is the only choice u hav...stolen from my son's very wise girlfriend...Elleson Grace Lurry
 
Aaron Ace Aldridge
www.youtube.com
Huh Yea baby girl, you know how it's going down 2003, Do or Die, J.P., Twista still [Verse 1] Well, when I heard a knock at the door Must of been the girl th...
 
Young Gussy
Young Gussy If i can't fuck with u fo real..i can't fuck with u at all!
 
Danielle Marie Williams
Danielle Marie Williams http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FZ-vXSB38GhY&h=DAQHaDyqB .. - Keith Adams new music , listen. satisfaction guaranteed (:
www.youtube.com
 
Meka Peoples
Meka Peoples pussy ass nigga mad cause i dont want em..lol i guess niggas dont like rejection started calling me a bitch and shit lmao u look #thirsty
 
Dee Ann Greenlaw Royce
Dee Ann Greenlaw Royce When u have nothing u have nothing to lose.
www.commondreams.org
SANTA BARBARA, CA - As the crisis of global capitalism spirals out of control, the powers that be in the global system appear to be adrift and unable to proposal viable solutions. From the slaughter of dozens of young protesters by the army in Egypt to the brutal repression of the Occupy movement in...
 
Angel Emanuel Serrano
Angel Emanuel Serrano Why does this day have to end? I really wish I could say what I need to. But its like my throat dries up and I can't talk. I feel like in a dream but tha same time im going crazy. I hate every second of every minute that passes that your not here... im not OK but u make me smile like there's nothing wrong.
 
Kesha Tryntodowhtsright
Kesha Tryntodowhtsright need a true friend nt a me to or no mine is worst than urs friend dang it all cant always b about u
 
Merk Bowers
Merk Bowers Lol lms if u still got a cd player
 
Hector Delacruz
Hector Delacruz I have something to tell u CHOCOLATE , CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, mint. ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment