Friday, December 9, 2011

Whenever Tamaki in Ouran HS talks i imagine Ed from FMA :O Oo Same voice actors OOOOOoooooooo Santa is on my street right now I'm scared of him :o GO

Jose Gordon Hanazakari
Jose Gordon Hanazakari Whenever Tamaki in Ouran HS talks, i imagine Ed from FMA :O O.o Same voice actors??? OOOOO.oooooooo
 
Nina Miranda
Nina Miranda Santa is on my street right now. I'm scared of him! :o GO AWAY SANTA!
 
Shyco Mahn
Shyco Mahn At last i finish 4rm bank.plis o line ya longpla stret.luck save pes ya.haha.GUDAy every1.
 
Loma Rissato
Loma Rissato E muitas noites são assim, vou dormir com seu cheiro em mim, ele sabe o quanto é especial.
 
Ron Johnson
Ron Johnson SINGLE OR NOT put this as your status & see who in-boxes you: ♥ = I want a relationship (: = I'm falling for you; * = I want to kiss you :< = I hate you ........... ... ... ... :x = I like you . . . Shh ;)>.< = I have a secret to tell you :O = I like you but I'm in a relationship ;D = you're cute
 
Arlene Sotelo
Arlene Sotelo What's on your mind? :-O ;-)
 
Monaa Lizzette Contreras
Monaa Lizzette Contreras Boy: hey honey :) Girl: hey ♥ Boy: how was your day? :) Girl: what's it to you? :( Boy: did i do something wrong :o ... Girl: no :l Boy: then whats wrong :s Girl: i hate you :/ Boy: ummmmmmm......why? :o Girl: you never do anything wrong and i mess up all the time :'( Boy: thats why you hate me? :s Girl: yes :/ Boy: well then i hate you because you are too pretty for me and your eyes are breath taking and any guy would be lucky to have you. So i hate you for choosing me. Girl: u hate me? :O :( *LMS if u think this i cute<3 :)
 
CeCe Tooreal Miller
CeCe Tooreal Miller Bout to delete alot of people nd change my number if yu don't get it o well #newcece :)
 
Jitendra Basnet
Jitendra Basnet o soniya o dil janiya ise khel na samjo sanam ji maine tume par ra kiya tum jese bhi ho jo bhi ho sanaqm ji maine tume par ra kiya.........................................................
 
Khallil Fernandes
Khallil Fernandes spread it o/
9gag.com
9GAG is the easiest way to have fun!
 
Felippe Santos
Felippe Santos Concordo Moritz....
estilo.uol.com.br
 
Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris LMS if you know your beautiful & G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
 
Heather Hunt
Heather Hunt So not in study mood rite now!!!! Needen a little M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!
 
Béo Bê Bết
Béo Bê Bết Khi Jennifer đau khổ vì cuộc hôn nhân tan vỡ với Marc Anthony hồi giữa tháng 7, Casper Smart đã ở bên an ủi cô. Năm nay Jennifer 42 tuổi, trong khi Casper chỉ mới 24, số tuổi lộn ngược với tuổi của J.Lo. Gớm, 24 được lái Boing 42 sướng quá còn gì nữa nhóc! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&feature=relmfu http://k14.vcmedia.vn/Uploaded/Share/2011/11/27/111127starjenanh2.jpg
www.youtube.com
Music video by Jennifer Lopez performing On The Floor feat. Pitbull. © 2011 Island Records
 
Steve King
www.youtube.com
She's got a smile that it seems to me Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky Now and then when I see her face ...
 
William Quincy Belle
William Quincy Belle The Immigrant Song originally by Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song" -- Karen O with Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkP3urtYCkc
www.youtube.com
Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara, Stellan Skarsgaard and Christopher Plummer star in David Fincher's US remake of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo... http://www.tota...
 
AyoBaabydoll Gnzl
AyoBaabydoll Gnzl Godd;I;Hate;Thee;Way; Blondess;With;Flat; Evrythinq;Look;Att;Me.! Ii meann haha itss fanny'twoo.theyy Checkk mee outt thnn.theyy qett All piisss.! Haha;O
 
Gary Harris
Gary Harris i left work early to go get a drug test & had a flat, did an Indy track tire change and was still going to make it on time till my spare blew out 10 miles later. got a ride and made it for my test before they closed so i can still go to work monday. thanks to Kevin Hogan for recommending Big O tires on Wannamaker in Topeka, they were great to deal with. Swader towing not so much. the driver couldnt find my car even with explicit directions and then didnt want to give me a receipt for the tow. To put the icing on the cake the owner of Swaders called me and wanted to know why i gave his driver a hard time, wrong thing to do after my day! i strongly discourage anyone needing a tow in the Topeka area NOT to use Swaders. they advertise that they are a family owned business but after dealing with them i dont think there is a fork in that particular tree.
 
Hoejin Yang
blog.yahoo.com
1. O little town of Bethlehem,How still we see thee lie!Above thy deep and dreamless sleepThe silent stars go by.Yet in thy dark streets shinethThe everlasting Light;The hopes and fears of all the yearsAre met in thee to-night. 2. O morning stars, togetherProclaim the holy birth!And praises sing to...
 
Vangor Junior
Vangor Junior não consigo dormir, vou ficar tocando violão e adorando o Pai, que acho que melhora, vou orar, e quem sabe tbm passa a vontade de chorar :s
 
Aline Francielle
Aline Francielle Você não pode se fechar para o mundo, por medo de se machucar. Charlie Brown Jr
 
Kayare Nijah Williams
Kayare Nijah Williams AYEE YAL TELL ME WAT DIS IS (.)(.) AND 8===O

Likes

Kayare Nijah Williams
 
Terrie Matis Bourgeois
www.youtube.com
Plz visit www.RhemaMarvanne.com, "favorite" and "subscribe" to youtube.com/RhemaMarvanne and "like" Facebook.com/RhemaFan - Rhema Marvanne rhema marvanne
 
Malc Tocooltocare Scott
Malc Tocooltocare Scott O Likes = i'm UGLY :( 1O Likes = I'm Okay :/ 2OLikes = I'm Cute :) 3OLikes = I'm Bhadd :D 4OLikes = Sexy af ;] 5OLikes = I'm Gorgeous ;)
 
Jane Hudson
If you're free this weekend check this out in Warriewood! Great chance for last minute Christmas pressies! :o)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment