Friday, December 9, 2011

Never cry over a whore steve Neveramerican dad : It's been a really long day Never have gotten rid of my sinus headache : Hopefully it will be gone

Denise Marie Bennett
Denise Marie Bennett "Never cry over a whore steve! Never!"-american dad (:
 
Sheryl Hatch Beadles
Sheryl Hatch Beadles It's been a really long day. Never have gotten rid of my sinus headache. :-( Hopefully it will be gone when I wake up in the morning.
 
Mieshaa SoSick Lashayy
Mieshaa SoSick Lashayy 30. Have you talked to a b**** today? uh YES , i talk to em' everyday. (:
 
Deezy Peterson
Deezy Peterson Pussy nigga you a pussy who the hell you kidding get it. Lol
 
Michael Christopher Cure
Michael Christopher Cure God I hate you stupid f ing browns and your dirt quarterback you should even be a team! Roof! Roof! Roof! Dumbass team..
 
Bryson DeJong
Bryson DeJong Bless you Pandora. Youve helped heal a wound that i forgot even existed. Thanks to your intuitive suggestions ive learned more about punk music in the last week then i ever know i didn't care about.
 
King Shoenior Love
King Shoenior Love So after two days in jail.....im back in my bois arms.....didnt think i could ever love him this much.....dis is a KEEPER!!
 
Badrulalam Rahat
 
Davinder Singh Dhillon
Davinder Singh Dhillon I have a dig bick. LIKE if yuh read tht wrong didnt yuh
 
Sandra Wolf
Sandra Wolf Never realized how much I suffer from abandonment issues, until recently when dealing with a relative I wanted to draw close to. This relative caused this issue with me, and still abandons me today. The Lord directed me to the problem, and I do believe he is guiding me through it. To the abandoner, and you know who you are...I will not be a victim to you no more...I realize now, that the only reason of insanity that I linger for a relationship with you, is to find some kind of appreciation or value with you...BUT, since you abandoned me in the first place...I was no value to you! The question is now is...How does the Lord want me to handle this situation, patiently I wait...As, until now I did not realize what this issue was doing to my personal relationships with even my Heavenly Father, and with people. How dare you take that away from me, but do you see "Glory to my King and Savior" for bringing light..and NEVER abandoning me as he promised...Thank you my Abba Father...Amen!
 
Wanda Graham
Wanda Graham Went all the way to Cabot today to get a special gift for one of the grandkids. I don't think my kids should let me go shopping anymore by myself!! I was confused in the check out and lost in the parking lot and it was only Wal Mart!! Very sad, I know.
 
Trista April Isagod
Trista April Isagod if you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door cause' it will take a whole lot of medication too realize what we used too have, we don't have it anymore ..*//
 
Adam Hawk
Adam Hawk FOR ALL OF U THAT THINK IS NICE TO WALK WITH UR PANTS BELOW UR BUTT, READ THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION: THIS TREND WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES’ JAILS, WHERE PRISONERS WHO WERE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PRISONERS NEEDED TO INVENT A SIGNAL THAT WOULD GO UNNOTICED BY THE GUARDS SO THEY WOULDN’T SUFFER CONSEQUENCES, SO BY PARTIALLY SHOWING THEIR BUTTS, THEY SHOWED THAT THEY WERE AVAILABLE TO BE PENETRATED BY OTHER INMATES. ARE YOU ADJUSTING TO HOMOSEXUAL PATTERNS MAYBE?
 
Vincent Sesering
Vincent Sesering passar no vestibular é bom mas nem se compara a ver Muppets no cinema!<3
 
Tatiana Davis
Tatiana Davis Realizing im maturing into a beautiful young women and im lookin at all my friends around me and they are too. Angel, Raina, Jasmine, Mia, Dinah, Mahagani, Shanice, and Selena. Woah it was just like the other day we was freshmans and sophomores. Now we off to college and sum of us off to travel bt im goin to miss u guys so much! Jus lettin yall knw u all are #Queens
 
Sita Damayanti Widiarto
Sita Damayanti Widiarto there's nothing ordinary if you're wearing a lampshade hat and a gigantic bow.. :D
www.youtube.com
Music video by Duran Duran performing Ordinary World (2003 Digital Remaster).
 
Kapitan Basa
Kapitan Basa Sino nga yung itatransfer saVMMC Heights? Si Godzilla ba? Aba e kulang pa yung mga pulis a.
 
Maria Josephine Guest
Maria Josephine Guest ryan's to bed and my kids justwill not go to bed .... it's going to be a long night tonight ):
 
Virgo Black Apple's
Virgo Black Apple's slmt pg smua,huhu bru blik dri kaja,rehat lu d umah neyh,ehe,kang tengah hae muleh kg ku,kn mlwat kbun ku lu,samak x udah eh kbun ku d sulap samat ato,huhu,tme nya ajin ne,hehe asak tia rumbut rampai a,hehe
 
Jonas Ortega
Jonas Ortega Hallelujah!, What A Savior.
 
Wilson Ely Catracho
Wilson Ely Catracho Hora de ir al Gym, a bajar las libras de mas, para estar bien ponchado para Xmas, lol $$$
 
Marchh Ninth
Marchh Ninth Sitting up listening to slow music :( . While im doing that lets play a little game of TBT !
 
Yung Wild Bias
Yung Wild Bias Everytime i see a chick, i Jus think Hoe RNS.....
 
Krista Gibbons
Krista Gibbons It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance.
 
Edd DuBois
Edd DuBois I'm not going to kill you,but it's a nice thought now and then
 

No comments:

Post a Comment