Friday, December 9, 2011

Lil Sister : Nessa i took your clothes Mee: Best believe ima get them back Lil sister : best believe we gunna get down Me : wtf Lil sister : Comee threww :o wtf when

Ayee Skitts
Ayee Skitts Lil Sister : Nessa i took your clothes. Mee: Best believe ima get them back. Lil sister : best believe we gunna get down! Me : wtf!? Lil sister : Comee threww! >:o wtf when did my liddoh sister learn how to talk like this!?
 
Wico Hartantri
Wico Hartantri Maaf sudah merepotkan, tadi malam.. hehe Makasih bgt bwt semuanyaa.. Perhatian kalian sangat berarti buatku.. (^o^)/ <3 Semoga lampunya cepat hidup.. :P
 
Reese Dominguez
Reese Dominguez "Get money stop hatin" tour SBST will be in the building s/o to Jess J & DBBS Ent. @Kenny Mitchell we goin live!!
 
林嫚鈺
apps.facebook.com
這才是真正的童顏巨乳啊~ 嘻嘻!!
 
Jay Soucy
Jay Soucy o my applesauce.
 
Yanet Alvarez
Yanet Alvarez >:o grrrrrr
 
John Fiske
John Fiske Congratulations: Karl Decca-Kindle Fire , Julia O Brien-Play station 3, Megan Dillon,James Christie-Char-grill, Beatrice Domatab-$500 gift card, Jennifer McCormick- white Apple I Pad, Dorota Malek -Panasonic tm90 video cam, Travis Johnsnso - Cannon Rebel digital camera, Lauren Brown -LG 55 inch LCD TV,Bennie Hurd -Apple Macbook air......And the Winner of the One24 No Such Thing $25,000 Give away i...s........Dan Romanello If you didnt win this month, don't be upset...just check out my video, get on my wait list and you are eligible to win $25,000 next month in the One24 drawing! This is the best company ever. Visit my site and get on my waiting list for your chance next month. www.upgradeyourlife.124online.com
 
Luis Angel Espinoza
Luis Angel Espinoza Dicen K nunca hagas con el Amor lo k un ni?o hace con su glovo (jugar) k por hacerlo; lo pierde y k por perderlo (llora)
 
A.b. Ashraf
আজ জানাবো এক নির্মম, অমানবিক নিষ্ঠুরতার কথা। যে ইতিহাস জানতাম না দেখে আমি লজ্জিত, আর যে সুশীল বুদ্ধিজীবী, জ্ঞানপাপীরা এই ইতিহাস আমাদের জানতে দেয়নি তাদের প্রতি মনের গভীর থেকে ঘৃনা। গহর রিজভির মতো জারজ সন্তানগুলো তারপর ও ভারত মাতা বলে নমঃ নমঃ করে কেন?? Nellie Massacre হয়েছিল আসামে ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ১৯৮৩ সালে। এটি ৬ ঘণ্টা স্থায়ি হয়েছিল। এই হত্যা যজ্ঞে ৫০০০ মানুষ হত্যা করা হয়েছিল যার মধ্যে ৩৫০০-ই ছিল শিশু(মুসলিম)। গণহত্যার মূল শিকার ছিল ৭১ এর যুদ্ধে ভারতে পালিয়ে যাওয়া বাংলাদেশী মুসলমানরা। আসামের ১৪ টি গ্রামে এই হত্যা যোগ্য চালানো হয় গ্রাম গুলো সম্পূর্ণ পুড়িয়ে দেয়া হয়,তার মধ্যে একটি ছিল Nellie । এই হত্যার কারন ছিল মুলত আসামের বিরোধী দলের দাবী। তারা দাবী করে যদি অবৈধ আধিবাসিদের সরানো না হয় তবে তারা নির্বাচনে অংশ নিবে না। তাদের এই দাবির প্রেক্ষিতে ভারতের রাষ্ট্রীয় সন্ত্রাসী RSS এই হত্যা যোগ্য পরিচালনা করে। এই নির্মম হত্যার পর ভারত সরকার জুলুমের শিকারদের মাত্র ৫০০০ টাকা ধরিয়ে দেয়। ৩১০ টি মামলা হয় এই জঘন্য হত্যাকারিদের কিন্তু কোনটিরই পরে মিমাংশা হয়নি এবং অপরাধীরা কোন শাস্তি পায়নি। ৭১-এ পাকিস্তনিদের নির্মম পাশবিক হত্যাযজ্ঞের জন্য আমরা তাদের হায়না, পিশাচ ইত্যাদি উপাধি দিয়েছি।কিন্তু এই নিষ্পাপ শিশুদের যারা হত্যা করেছে তাদের আমরা কি উপাধি দিব? ভারত তাদের নিজেদের স্বার্থে আমাদের সাহায্য করেছে।পাকিস্তান ছিল তাদের বড় শত্রু। তাদের শ্ত্রুকে ধ্বংস করে দিতেই তারা আমাদের সাহায্য করেছিল।বলা হয় ১৯৭১ সালে ভারতীয় সৈন্যরা এদেশের বদনা পর্যন্ত লুটে নিয়েছিল । বিশ্বকে জানাতে সবাই লেখাটি শেয়ার করার অনুরোধ রইলো। (Posted by a Fan) ↓ নিচে 'SHARE" অপসন এ ক্লিক করে পোস্টটি আপনার ওয়ালে "SHARE" করুন ও তথ্যটি জানিয়ে দিন সব বন্ধুদের Mobile Share Link:http://on.fb.me/uflHLf
 
Jay Allen
Jay Allen Tom. G Was SOOO On Point With This One :O
www.youtube.com
 
Murdock Betchahusbandaint Icylikeme
Murdock Betchahusbandaint Icylikeme S/O to the niggas ballin cause its $1 shot night!
 
Christy Miskell Tygett
Christy Miskell Tygett I’m so grouchy. I don’t know why I let people put me in these moods… All I wanted was a little 1 oz bag of these local specialty potato chips out of the vending machine. I put up with some crap today, some crap let me tell ya. I take my dollar and head to the machine at the end of the hall. The chips are $.60, so I carefully flatten the creases in my dollar and slip it into the machine. E-6 and jackpot. Except – crap. They are caught by the edge of the bag in the little spinning mechanism that delivers the salty junk goodness from this big, brown, ugly waste of machinery. I bump it with my hip. Nothing. Hit the sides. Nada. Sigh. I turn around with my $.40 change after buying a nice breath of air, and head back to the room to see if I can round up some spare change. My wallet contains a dime in the side pocket. Just a few more of these and I’m enjoying a sliced and salted dehydrated vegetable. Everyone needs vegetables, right? I keep searching; reach the bottom of my purse, and underneath an empty gum wrapper, a loose Zyrtec, a few receipts, and my name tag I find a shiny half-dollar. I really need to clean out my purse. The vending machine doesn’t take a half-dollar, so I head to the front desk in my house shoes, no bra, and PJ’s praying that no one sees me. I approach the front desk where the tired-looking associate is talking on the phone with her daughter. “Can I help you.” It’s not even a question, just an automatic response from a few years of company indoctrination. “Can I trade you for two quarters?” She gives me the change and I head for the elevators. Still hoping to not be seen in my “natural” state, I slink behind the open doors, patiently waiting for them to close. About that time, four hipster-doofus, Abercrombie 20-somethings get on the elevator with me. They crowd to the other side like I’m covered in shingles. Still braless, I decide to get off on another floor and take the stairs the rest of the way. They keep staring at me, so I smile back. Just like the vending machine – nothing. Finally, I’m back at the hall headed towards my evening snack. Two steps, one step, and --- someone at the end of this hall must have heard my banging earlier. Much to my dismay, not only is my hanging bag of chips gone, but the ones behind them are your standard, run-of-the-mill Lays’ potato chips. Totally not worth the calories. Like a vulture circling a dead carcass on the highway, some cheap-o on the hall decided to swoop in and steal my snack. Probably the same guy who wouldn’t turn is TV down last night. So, if you are reading this while rooming on the 3rd floor of the Holiday Inn Express enjoying a “free” bag of delicious potato chips, you owe me $.60.
 
Guilherme Manucci
Guilherme Manucci o celular já tá escondido, #fikdik
Eu sabia que eles faziam de sacanagem...
 
Angel D Cabrera Flores
Angel D Cabrera Flores dime regresaste a la tierra te caiste de la estrella en donde andavas o dime encotraste lo q buscabas o me extranaste un poco cundo andavas perdita!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Train performing Drops Of Jupiter. (C) 1998 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Da Real Nawfside
Da Real Nawfside start work 2mah not really use to working but its time for a change...tied of da street life in and out of dat county man leaving my beautiful lil gurl...i aint gotten nth to prove to da streets nomo i been doin dis shit for years and aint got me no where but jail...da money good but at da end of da day it aint worth leaving my family and child and loosing my freedom...it take time to make a change but i got family behind me so im good...s/o to my daddy for helping me realize wats really real man...
 
Marissa Aras
Marissa Aras My dalawang dahilan lang kung bakit di tayo nagtitiwala sa tao.. "HNDI NATIN SILA KILALA" o "MASAYAD0NG KABISADO NA NATIN SILA"=))
 
Mateus Pereira
Mateus Pereira "Temos Companhia!" "Siga aquele carro" " Vou chutar o seu traseiro" " Ele é tira!" Vamos usar essas frases no dia-a-dia e evitar que os ensinamentos e o léxico da sessão da tarde sejam esquecidos.
 
Aiza Clores
Aiza Clores ...'Happy lunce time! O^u^O
 
Renee Ackerman
www.rhapsody.com
 
Johirul Islam Shibly
Johirul Islam Shibly dhera dhera jibon thaka ke jano akta harea jachca mna hoy hatar kaca paya o dhorta partace na!._.._._._._._._._._.__.__._._._._._._._._._
 
Richard Delawder
Richard Delawder There is an 8 year old little boy in WVU Children's Hospital that has leukemia and will not be able to come home for Christmas. His only wish is to receive a million cards. Please lets all make this happen. It truely is a simple wish. Max c/o WVU Childrens Hospital 1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 25206
 
Cyndi Dodd
www.youtube.com
Another favorite Christmas song, sung perfectly.
 
Yoshinori Miyao
Yoshinori Miyao おk実験内容増えたwつか実験しまくり\(^o^)/まぁプログラム考えたりするよりはいいかw
 
Mark Mrhoodtownhimself Harris
Mark Mrhoodtownhimself Harris head so gud cud of sworn she went to havard cutt so gud da bitch cud be a barber o tha niggas try her but she dnt botha if u real bitch den dis song should make u holla!!!
 
Stephanie Doty
Stephanie Doty O you scare me with your big capital letters and your empty threats and you are 27 and you dont know what the word accusations means...You are a freaking genious.......#smartassremark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment