Friday, December 9, 2011

Fuck is all I can say RIP Dimebag Darrel Lance Abbot You are the soul of the south my inspiration since the day I started playing guitar August 20th 1966December

Aidan Simmons
Aidan Simmons Fuck is all I can say. R.I.P. Dimebag Darrel Lance Abbot. You are the soul of the south, my inspiration since the day I started playing guitar. August 20th 1966-December 8th, 2004. You'll not forgotten brother.
 
Billy C Bladwin
Billy C Bladwin does any1 have 50 dollars I could borrow for a week or two turns out that I forgot to pay off a fine now they are going to put a warrent out for my arrest unless it is paid off in a week
 
Omoni Nayami
Omoni Nayami grave me myself and i... is literally... basa..... in the rain... perti cold oi... papeng! c ya! -later
 
Torey Schow
Torey Schow Its so annoying when i delete someone because i hate seeing them post something every five minutes and i still have to see them like and comment on everyones status.
 
Jace Eckstein
Jace Eckstein Your eyes have too many colors and i can only try
 
Daniel Umubu Manning
Daniel Umubu Manning After suffering 28 consecutive losses (from various opponents) tonight was the first time I tasted ping pong glory.
 
Danielle Akerson
Danielle Akerson lms and i will put a <3 next to my favorite photo of you
 
Kouya Salvallon Shen
Kouya Salvallon Shen i wish you will be with me this x`mas....
 
Joshua McIntire
Joshua McIntire Day 11 of the long week. Its been a long day and I'm tired. I think I will try to go to bed early.
 
Be Karachot
Be Karachot เบื่อพวก เอาหน้า ไปไกล -ีน เลยไป
 
Eric Clausen
Eric Clausen I wish every season had a calendar with chocolate in it.
 
Sharon Edwards
Sharon Edwards This person. I know is trying to work on this change. We will go at it again. Firday. You never to old or to young to make a change. Time for a change.
 
Nayosha 'Nicole
Nayosha 'Nicole Twerkk team lol I like when we be n school n the halls ndd you be like twerk nay lmaooo , ndd I love how yue holdn my kuzo p dowb <3
 
Andrea Toelke Mittendorf
Andrea Toelke Mittendorf ughhhh, I have a headache tonight. Zac told me he didnt want to hear it lol. I couldnt stand to have one everynight.
 
Josh Morton
Josh Morton Now I have to study for the PASTATE LCEOT exam and try to study for another civil service exam
 
Hayley Robinson
Hayley Robinson i caint belive this is happing to me my whole world just stoped my heart feelings like its not pumping anymore <|3
 
Yahaira Garcia Sterling
Life can be a turbulent ride and, just like once we are airborne, there may be nothing we can do but ride out the storm. When this happens we can be stressed out, nervous or even afraid, but that won’t make the bumps go away. The other choice is to decide, this is where I am, it won’t last forever, and maybe the bumpy ride is worth the final destination. K. Wierman
Things that inspired us in December
 
Ginette Gina Berube
Ginette Gina Berube tient ta reponse bebe
www.youtube.com
Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black "When I Said I Do" D'Lectrified (C)1999 RCA Records
 
Dro Delecity
Dro Delecity Oh yeah I know believe dat...... (delecity) lol
 
Hendrick Silentman
Hendrick Silentman Should I go to phx this weekend or save my cash for next week to albuquerque...undecided here....need some help here fb....
 
Marquis James
Marquis James Like if you think i am "Ghetto" and Comment if you think I am not Stole Dis From Selina Shorty Diaz
 
Jecenia Robles
Jecenia Robles I GOT UR BACK U GOT MINE ILL HELP U OUT ANYTIME 2 SEE U HURT 2 SEE U CRY MAKES ME WEEP ND WANNA DIE. ND IF U AGREE 2 NEVER FIGHT IT WOULDNT MATTER. WHOS WRONG OR RIGHT IF A BROCKEN HEART NEEDS A MEND ILL B RIGHT THERE 2 DA END IF UR CHEECKS R WET 4RM DROPS OF TEARS DONT U WORRY LET GO OF UR FEARS. HAND IN HAND LOVE IS SENT WE`LL B FRIENDS TILL DA END!
 
Jason Hall
Jason Hall I was so hoping the Cardinals were going to waste $20mil+ a year on Pujols. Who is actually 39 years old, and now they're going to start testing for HGH his numbers are gonna come tumbling down. Damn now they'll be able to still buy some pitching and a couple decent sticks
 
Betsy Oathout
Betsy Oathout ♥~~A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent who loses a child, because that loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour, I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who's lost a baby or child, & take a few minutes to remember & honor their beautiful angels
 
Moriah Bradley
Moriah Bradley So tired of not having a car. I feel bad askin for rides! Ne out there c have a cheap reliable car
 

No comments:

Post a Comment