Friday, December 9, 2011

sumbody kall me dats if u got mah new number hahahahaha Tsk I say it once and I wont say it again I will neither take u nor u Pls

Chataura Deshae Atkins
Chataura Deshae Atkins sumbody kall me dats if u got mah new number hahahahaha
 
Kurenai Rikaziq Gatez
Kurenai Rikaziq Gatez Tsk.. I say it once and I wont say it again.. I will neither take u nor u.. Pls lah, dont make it as if I play timer with u both.. whatever lah.. If u guys were stupid enough to believe them.. And wack me up.. Than all I gotta say is lets settle this once and for all.. Seriously dont make me go beyond my limit. Thanks.
 
Taylor Reed
Taylor Reed WHY WOULD U POST A NA*** PIC ON FACEBOOK?!?!
 
Bryan Perkins
Bryan Perkins I said my sister Tammy love u
 
Jodie Lynn Poletti
Jodie Lynn Poletti I think what's amazing is being away from old friends for so long then moving back home and picking up like u were never gone love my family and good friends I've missed u guys
 
Zelly Ygoña Abe
Zelly Ygoña Abe Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. -- i LOVE this verse so much.. sooner i will go to the temple of the lord..:)) ---GOOD MORNING EVERYONE..seek for the truth and HE will prepared a way for u to choose the right one.. :)) <3 <3 <3.
 
Johnny Jones
Johnny Jones HOLIDAY MOSCATA PARTY GOING DOWN DIS SATURDAY DECEMBER 10TH AT ELAYNES PLACE 2425 10 AVE NORTH LAKE WORTH MUSIC BY FUNK BOOGIE EXPRESS DJ'S BROUGHT TO U BY HORN DAWG ENT. AND BOOT UP ENT. LADIES FREE B4 11:30pm N DRINK FREE TIL 12 4MORE INFO 5613890510 JWORK OR 5612017554 JT
 
Taurick Hassan
Taurick Hassan Things will get worse b4 they get betta but remembr who put u down and who helped u up.Have a great friday yall.
 
Edrick Eddie Chirwanemoto
Edrick Eddie Chirwanemoto Mrn guyz thank u 4 yrstdae u rily md m dae God bls u ol.Gudae
 
Anthony Hawn
Anthony Hawn Will u be my baby tonight
 
Eddison Dennison
Eddison Dennison S0metimes life takes u by the hair pulls u d0wn b4 u knw it its g0ne nd ur dead again ive been n places nd i wnt pretend yeah id make it 0ut just 2 fall 0n my head. F.T.P.
 
Carl Butler
Carl Butler http://news.yahoo.com/putin-says-u-stoked-russian-protests-013420940.html
news.yahoo.com
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin accused the United States on Thursday of stirring up protests against his 12-year rule and said foreign countries were spending hundreds of millions of dollars to influence Russian elections. In his first public remarks about daily demonstrations over...
 
Ken Mrsouthdallas Da'prince
Ken Mrsouthdallas Da'prince Females quit sayin wat type of nigga u want, jus let him come to u. Dats y u aint got no nigga cuz u too picky #1HunnedSquad
 
Khari Desilvis
Khari Desilvis wTF y put him in to Fuck up for Monday night football.... Stupid tell u wat pray he Snyder get sack
 
Leonardo Moreno
Leonardo Moreno I got "73%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Jonah Akshu
Jonah Akshu The Best Relationship in world is when You hold the hand of The person.. and the Person walks with u without asking "where" and "why"..!! gud morning
 
Tara Renee Hadnot
Tara Renee Hadnot so today was... eh idk :/ it was cold. then i warmed up ;) then i had class -_- then i had band :D then i had lunch xD then i had english... -___- andthengeometryandbiologybut theywentbysofastitdoesntevenmatter. and then school was over and i gots ta see him for a few min :) but then i went home ._. bleh and now im bored with no one texting me or contacting me in any way :( wat u want me to do ppl??? homework? done. practice for region tomorrow? done -_- IM BORED SOMEONE TALK TO ME!!!
 
Obey David Stayfitted
Obey David Stayfitted Lms: if u think i will run rodney ocer
 
Justice Ballen Turner
Justice Ballen Turner =(''''''' khalil u knw whats up -(no homo)-
www.youtube.com
© 2010 WMG Trey Songz "Can't Help But Wait". Trey Songz New Album In Stores October 2nd.
 
Miguel Jobs Littlejohn
Miguel Jobs Littlejohn Mouth: Yawn...ayo Brain! Brain: Supp yack Mouth: nigga its time to hit up dat Heath Ice Cream in the Freezer! Brain: Dang dawg u right! Me: Break out the bowl!!!!!
 
Rebecca Stafford Mink
Rebecca Stafford Mink Big bens back!!! Thank u football gods!
 
Diane Flock
Diane Flock ok 2 things u dont want a ENT( ears nose and throt) doctor to do to you. one spray your nose to clear it and numb it, numbing not to bad the spray was, then stick a scope up your nose to look in it not the best feeling in the world and i would think that is a kind of torcher i was in tears when he did that and all he could say is i know how it feels (yeah right) anyway its done and over.
 
Thandi Beleng
Thandi Beleng Wht a wonderful way 2 start my wknd...sum hymns cn make u ms sum 1 special so bad it hurts...ja neh!!!
 
Tori Higgins
Tori Higgins Why she juss cant run up nd punch me.....then she has the right to TAKE THIS ASS WHOOPIN...! LOL # I DNT LIKE U SCARY WHORE JAYONNA...!
 
Victor Gomez
Victor Gomez If u had one wish what would it be ? keep it real......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment