Friday, December 9, 2011

♥ I want a relationship C: Im falling for you : I really like you : Your finee : your sexy : i want to kiss you : you

Katrina Allen
Katrina Allen ♥ = I want a relationship C: = Im falling for you (: = I really like you :& = Your finee :@ = your sexy :* = i want to kiss you :< = you bad X: = i like you.. Shh.! :| = i have a secret to tell you O: = i like you but im in a relationship (; = Your cute
 
Cong Hy
Cong Hy Mua noel thu 2 o HCM .ko bag o que nho nha roi. Mong sao cho mau toi tet
 
Ashley Roberts
Ashley Roberts 10 Likess(: A- Available: B- Birthday: C- Crushing On: D- Drink you last had: E- Easiest person to talk to: F- Favorite song: G- Grossest memory: H- Hometown: I- In love with: J- Jealous of: K- Killed someone: L- Longest friendship: M- Middle Name: N- Number of siblings: O- One wish: P- Person who called you last: Q- Question you’re always asked: R- Reason to smile: S- Song you last sang: T- Time you woke up: U- Underwear color: V- Violent moment you had: W- Worst habit: X- X-rays you had: Y- Your last Hug: Z- Zodiac sign:
 
Tatyana Wortham
Tatyana Wortham LMS! For Christmas I Want ... [] A Date With You [] You ♥ [] To Hang Out With Youu [] A Christmas card ... [] A Huge Hug :D [] A Kiss [] A Chance [] A Present xD [] Rudolph [] You and me under the mistletoe [] Some milk and cookies You Are .. [] All i Want ' ♥ [] Cute :3 [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [] Funny [] My Friend [] Not My Type. [] SexyxD [] Nice [] Fine [] Beautiful ♥ Rate .. [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 []10 [] Broke My Scale :O You should.. [] Stop liking my status [] Get 2 kno me better [] Text me [] Be mine ♥See More
 
Valencia Ziyah'Nana Williams
Valencia Ziyah'Nana Williams Lord Bless Those w/o Shelter Comfort Them And Keep Them Warm!
 
Romy Macher
Romy Macher qué alma caritativa desea quedarse con un cuyesito no desparasitado? :3 o conoce a alguien que pueda *-* sé conshente pe varón. dale un hogar al desvalido (aka el cuy)
 
Brian Wan
Brian Wan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTJUOjZR-o Ritzy Rithy Huot This is what I meant by riffs...and shit he plays LoL
www.youtube.com
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?2r96ixhtmtz4hpb Well I usually don't play online games, but I used to play this one a couple of months ago, now I don't really...
 
Carmen Rodriguez
Carmen Rodriguez oh where is my hairbruzh o where iz muh hairbruzh o where o where o where o where o where o where o where o where o wherrrrrrrre IZ MUH HAIRBRUZH????
 
Randy Valiente
Randy Valiente Grabe! Sobrang laki ng problema ng Pilipinas ngayon. Kung paano ililipat sa VMMC si GMA, kotse ba o chopper? Isakay nyo sa bangka, baha na e!
 
Ram Bhoir
Ram Bhoir M a u s a m . k o . e n j o y k a r o! sorry hawa tez h is wajah se wrds aage-pechey ho rahe h Happy thanda thanda MousaM!!!
 
Eva Cummings
 
Terezinha de Souza
@[121808131224160:274:Deixando o Melhor de Mim]
 
Antonio Disla
Antonio Disla For Christmas I Want . . . [] Youu [] To Hang Out Withh Youu [] A Christmas Cardd ^.^ []A Hugee Hugg ;o [] A Kiss [] A Chancee [] A Present ;P [] Rudolphh (: [] Youu & Me Under The Mistle Toe C; [] dont know you well If You Asked For A Kiss I'd : [] Grab Your Hand & Kiss You [] Laugh & Say " Ooh shut up ! " [] Find Out For Yourself ! [] Look At You Weird ... You should : [] FB Marry Me [] Be Mine [] Post This As Your Status! [] Inbox Me [] Hangout With Me (: [] post something cute on my wall ;P [] ♡ HMU [] 유 Stop Being A Stranger
 
Akaizsa Michelle Froess
Akaizsa Michelle Froess SINGLE OR NOT put this as your status and see who INBOXES you! (I won't tell) ♥ = I want a relationship. C: = I'm falling for you. :) = I really like you. :& = You're fine. ... ... :@ = You're sexy. :* = I want to kiss you. :$ = You're bad. X: = I like you.. Shh. :O = I like you but I'm in a relationship. ;) = You're cute. :( = I regret leaving you
 
Eduardo Villanueva
Eduardo Villanueva ganna work saturday:o but I gatta get money! Lego!
 
Emonta Coleman
Emonta Coleman s/o 2 Christina Walker 4bein my 2nd momma
 
KJ Lambein
KJ Lambein "And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them! And they were sore afraid ... And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings o great joy, which shall be to all my people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ, the Lord." "And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men."
 
Be Fad
brand: BAMBINI 3 y/o price: 200
 
Gerald Bagiu
www.youtube.com
 
Ryan Osterlund
Ryan Osterlund This is how Rick Perrys Add SHould have gone (aka this is hilarious so check it out) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbrI3F7p6-o&feature=g-all
www.youtube.com
In response, of course, to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA It's hard to tell exactly what he was on about in much of this. Honestly, if kids...
 
Giang Nguyen
Giang Nguyen Ghet. Chang muon lam le tot nghiep nua. Buc thiet. Coi lai cach an o thoi
 
Enrique Hernandez
Enrique Hernandez Damm! I heard this dude got hitt by a car! :o Hope he getts better! :DD

Likes

Enrique Hernandez
 
Chris Williams
Chris Williams []Star ☆ [] Stars ☆☆ []Stars ☆☆☆ [] Stars ☆☆☆☆ [] 5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆ You Can Be My ? [] Boo Thang ♥ [] Ride or Die []Brother/Sister [: [] You Tell Me ? o; [] I Don't Know Yet, :) [] Wifey/Hubby ♥ If You Snuck In My Room I'd ; [] Fight. (; first then [] Tickle You. ;p [] Tap That. ♥ [ ; [] Let You Stay The Night. [] Cuddle. xD [] CHill ;] []Nothing.-___- [] Prolly Kick You Out! If You Kissed Me I'd ; [] Kiss You Back ♥ ! [] Be Surprised o: [] Slap you D: []toung kiss you ;) If You Asked Me Out ; [] Yess! [] maybe {] No No dont do that [] Idkk ? You Should ; [] Fb Marry Me [] text me [] Inbox Me (: [] Make This As Status. [] Call Me [] leave me alone
 
Lateria Ford
Lateria Ford S/O TO Toni Latrisha Beeks FOR DING CUTE PIX!
 
Wesley Lima
Wesley Lima O complicado no relacionamento não são as brigas e os problemas, mas vc dar valor as coisas que são importantes para a outra pessoa e certo dia ter a sensação de que as coisas importantes para vc, não são nada para ela. Uma via de mão única, aí quando isso acontece, é importante pensarmos um pouco em nós mesmos e colocar o amor próprio em 1° lugar. #CHATEADOMASVAIPASSAR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment