Sunday, December 4, 2011

Y would u get outta line in da parade jus to get sum candy Ok pineapplesy this man call several timeswake me up to hit me wit I got a

Shentavius Reed
Shentavius Reed Y would u get outta line in da parade jus to get sum candy
 
Kimela Barnes
Kimela Barnes Ok pineapples...y this man call several times,wake me up, to hit me wit I got a great idea...y don't u me and a bottle of babyoil have a date...smh naw I'm cool my nigga.
 
Anna Loesch
Anna Loesch I lost my teddy bear...will u cuddle with me:)
 
Tyler Howell
Tyler Howell Do u remember me?
 
Dashon Rolison
Dashon Rolison i beat the pussy like ali...young cold nigga fucc u in igloo im the PIPE man fucc up on the nite stand
 
Brittany Stull
Brittany Stull Mom came over for awiile. Had a good time just sittin there talkin to her while the kids played. Now we are watching a movie and gettin ready for bed. Kids been up since 730 i cant believe they are still up. I love u mom im sorry for alot of things i wish things would be like old times. I love mom nick and gracie.
 
Fatima Daniela Covarrubias
Fatima Daniela Covarrubias Txt me?!If u dont have the # just ask:)
 
Alexis Casey
Alexis Casey IM GONNA GRAPE U IN THE MOUTH!AHAHAAHHAAHHA
 
Syed Shah
Syed Shah How can you " sm_le " Without " I "? How can you be " l_ve " without " I "? How can you " w_sh " Without " I "? How can you be a " fr_end " without " I "? " I " am very important... But this " I " can never achieve S_ccess without " U " ♥
 
Jabari Brazelton
Jabari Brazelton Keep ya legs close an spread ur knowledge uh ohh to hard u not alone smh
 
Harvey McCarthy
Harvey McCarthy Two k's, two u's, and two points. The Bruins continue to roll. They made the Leafs look like they were the Toronto Marlies.
 
Ryan Richards
Ryan Richards Its okay everybody osu is just better this year u guys always have next year to beat us
 
Preethi Damiyan
Preethi Damiyan life always gives u the unexpected..people who u thot wud b der for u till d end of ur lyf ..jus leave u n go...bt den if dat was d only option left by choice ......bt den letting dat person go who was d priority in life is d most painful,.to wake up in d morning n den finding dis person is not anymore a visible part of ur lyf bt in each n every second of ur breath reminds u of this spcl person..u want him back,bt den der is nothin u can do abt it....coz lettin go was ur decision wn u had all d chance to hold back..bt alas now u feel u need him badly......u cannot evn go one step ahead widout him..u feel like screaming loud ..."hey u r special and been d best chapter of my life...nothing as best as u cud ever happen to my life.....plss come back as i need u for my existence."..bt nooo that person has already gone..... disappeard wid d mist......hw much evr loud u scream he wud not come back..u knw dat.............bt still u r gonna live wid d hope that yes he wud come back..he has toooo..coz dats how u loved dis special person....n definitely God wud make this happen............dedicated to all who miss someone special n precious in their lives.....plsss don't let them goooo...fight for them..coz they r urs....n will always b urss........missing u terribly..................!!!!!
 
Sharnette Blackgurl Atkins
Sharnette Blackgurl Atkins Damn Haitian Food Knw it Make U So Damn Full #Dat Shit So Damn Good...
 
Alexandra Nichole Gibbs
Alexandra Nichole Gibbs #78568.. Dont know u
 
TanNshay Lee
TanNshay Lee 365black.com can u dig it?
 
Abhay Pokhrel
Abhay Pokhrel UST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10years you see him/her. If u say "HEY, I LOVE YOU" what wud be his/her reply? ... To know ... ... ... ... ... >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below n remove (+) sign And paste in coment.... @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Bharat Shahdadpuri
Bharat Shahdadpuri Liston - "U are Great,if U can find UR Faults. Greater if U can remove them. But U are the GREATEST if U accept & love others with their faults." GOOD MORNING.
 
Kellyn Kwek
Kellyn Kwek David brought Caden dwn to minimart to buy things for breakfast n a uncle whacked caden's buttock for fun... Caden : hey, u dun beat, I will ask my daddy to beat u!
 
Javier Saldaña
Javier Saldaña OU IS GAY A'F ''LIKE IF U AGREE''

Likes

Ash Kline
 
Vijay Acharya
Vijay Acharya I miss u
 
Breion StraightPaid Benson
Breion StraightPaid Benson Well tell cancer whn i see 'em ima shoot 'em in the face...twice...1 bullet, 1 gun, me by myslf all day evryday went to slp woke up took a nap it was early U EVR WENT NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA
 
Emma Dourneau
Emma Dourneau i just wanted to thanks everyone who was there for me when i was being bullied!!! u all are true friends im glad to meet or no!!! 8th graders who were there= ruben, shaun, JUSTIN who helped alot, my bro jd, morgan greenup, sabrina 8th graders who new bout it= dustin, anthony striti, shaun and more 7th graders= rachel thoe!!!! 6th graders= kaitlyn jones, riley sheilds,aj duval,hope alley, jessica jenson, olivia mcgee, sonny striti who helped alot, he believed in me, thanks sonny!!! leah campell! theres alot more and three who rally said alot that made me feel better ALI RACER, JOSHUA GOODMAN, AND JUSTIN GOODMAN!!! thanks to u all!!!!
 
Andrew DruLuv Richard
Andrew DruLuv Richard I heard a certain rapper say Dru Luv don't really make good music, But i made it all the way to the same studio B.I.G was in... Is u stupid lol Special thanks to all my supporters out there.. i love you all -Dru Luv "I Am KING" mixtape coming in January

Likes

Lakera Evans Moore
 
Youstina Hanna
Youstina Hanna girl named Jessica went online she started talkin to another girl. it started out normally......... Jessica: Hey person. Other girl: Hello Jessica: You've been a really interesting person to talk to. Other girl: Really? Thanks. You really mean it? Jessica: Yea. Other girl: What's ur name again? Jessica: My name is Jessica. What's urs? Other girl: I can't really tell u. Jessica: Why? Other girl: Because I'm dead. Jessica: What? Other girl: I'm dead. Jessica: How can u be dead? I mean, dead people don't i.m. living people. Other girl: Yes they can because I can. Jessica: Ok then, so ur dead. Ok. So what's ur real name now that I know that u are dead? Other girl: Mary, or at least it is now. Jessica: So where do u live 'dead person' and what's ur last name and ur real name? Mary: Do you really want to know? Jessica: Yea, duh. I mean, ur probably lyin and I wanna know who u really r by lookin in the phonebook. Mary: You really wanna know? Jessica: (Feeling Frustrated) Yes. I DO! Now just tell me ur dumb name! Mary: I"m not dumb. Jessica: (Calming down a little) Fine then. Ur not. So tell me ur name. Mary: I live in mirrors and travel by them, and my full name is BLoody Mary. Jessica: (Laughing) You can't be bloody Mary. There's no such thing! Mary: Are u sure about that? Do you wanna find out the hard way? I know everythin about u. I know where u live, what u like, who u like, ur favorite color, ur full name, and I know what u are scared of. Jessica: Ok, ur really freakin me out now. Stop it! Mary: I won't. If u don't copy this conversation down and post it on 15 peoples walls, I will come to you. The Next Day... Jessica woke up in the mornin after sendin a copy of her conversation to 15 people. She went into her bathroom and turned on the lights. She looked into her mirror and all of a sudden, the lights went out. She looked into the mirror and saw a person standing next to her with a long blood covered knife. She was holding it up over Jessica's head. Jessica looked around and felt around but felt nobody else in the room. She turned around and turned on the lights. She turned around and there was no person beside her or in the mirror anymore. Then she looked on the ground and saw something red. She bent down and felt it. It was wet and looked like blood. Bloody Mary didn't hurt Jessica only because she posted the conversation on 15 other peoples walls. Now you have to too or Bloody Mary might get you. Post it on 14 or lower people, and you never know what might happen... After you post it instead of clicking OK hit alt. and then F4 you will see a mysterious picture of Bloody Mary
 

No comments:

Post a Comment