Sunday, December 4, 2011

wish i had a real tree its hard work pulling evrything out and putting it up not as fun when you do it by yourself My lil sis is makeing me

Lorene Cecil Denmead
Lorene Cecil Denmead wish i had a real tree, its hard work pulling evrything out and putting it up... not as fun when you do it by yourself....
 
Megan Autumn Corl
Megan Autumn Corl My lil sis is makeing me go a santa thing..... umm... i guess i shall sit on santas lap and ask for a toy. Haha.

Likes

Justina Kellogg
 
Verjeana Carter
Verjeana Carter well im almost ready dang feels like im dragging ass tonight ugh i need a shot to get me goin...well heres to me finishin up my dew...uuuuggggg hell ya that hit the spot welp back to doin me...xoxoxoxo
 
Joshua Roland
Joshua Roland I love you boo. (; -AlexZ-Z-Zanderrr.<3
 
Pham Pineda
Pham Pineda A nice wake up is always a gift from God. Let us turn this gift into a blessing by our act of sharing. And to you, i share a blessed morning. :)
 
Oliver Kirchheim
Oliver Kirchheim Pardon me while I burst into flames! Pardon me, pardon me.
 
Lori Ann Ealey
Lori Ann Ealey ok well i am here at home saturday night with nothing to do but its just fine i am tired anyways lol
 
Kristen Cole
Kristen Cole had a very much needed day with my husband in Bloomington. We spent the day shopping and dreaming of our future. I am so thankful for the man God gave me.
 
Angela M. Wattenberg
Angela M. Wattenberg Finished my Christmas shopping at Christmas in the country!!! All special gifts and a wonderful day with good friends and my patient and helpfull boys. Thank you for kicking off my holiday cheer!!! I love Christmas in the Country!!!!!!
 
Jean Tweet Karena
Jean Tweet Karena Stupid dog was howling ths morning so I went owt side 2 take hm owt ov the rain... Arnt I so kind haha...
 
Dennis Destruction
Dennis Destruction people suck. that's why i have a cat.
 
Anthony Blea
Anthony Blea Wow. Found a Complete DVD set of Count Duckula. Yip. However, $50 & Region 2 DVDs. Yap. ... I should get back to work. ;) Yip.
 
Lawrence Clarke
Lawrence Clarke I love it when someone tells me to go F*ck myself. I'm flattered they think I could get someone this sexy!
 
Pamella Mgoduka
Pamella Mgoduka Suddenly andisenamdla we strato, i dont even feel th festive buzz...am content with ma bed...kukukhula na?
 
Brock Lakers Adams
Brock Lakers Adams ATTENTION: don't ever eat bread sticks at Hungry Howies or u WILL REGRET IT, I think I got food poisoning :(

Likes

Rasheen JacksonNautica Bulls
 
Brittany Kingbird
Brittany Kingbird I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, But some people are unaware that I am so much more than they see...
 
Hillary Hayes Baker
Hillary Hayes Baker I am 6 tests away from being home for a month..can't wait to get out of radford
 
Briana Love
Briana Love i Think People Make Statuses Juss To Get Likes ... For Example , "Lmss If Yu Brush Yur Teeth" < Likee Of Coursee Madd People Gonna Like It.. -.-

Likes

Delores Sharell JerniganKyla Alexis Jones
 
Solidd Cuzigottabe
Solidd Cuzigottabe Whatz beef, beef iz when I put a laxative in ya drink... LOL Cuz if u beefing with me, you must be full of shiiiiiiiiiiiit...
 
Dionna Burgess
Dionna Burgess Time for christmas pictures tomorrow??? I think so!
 
Jamie-Lee Fargher
Jamie-Lee Fargher I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have several in Heaven looking down on me <3 Put this as your status if you have someone in Heaven you wish could be here for Christmas <3
 
Damian Medina
Damian Medina can't believe this shit....a last came to ask me bout the ipad 2...then wen i asked who was the gift for she pointed at her 4 year ol...i said it might be a bit to much technology for him n it will just be a waste of money...then she said well i bought him the ipad 1 now i want him to have the ipad 2...O_o....are you FCKNG KIDDING ME!!!! just don't bitch wen he turns 15 and wants a beamer!!

Likes

Varcity Leagues RedefineSarah Lynn PereauAaron Alex Medina
 
Mercedes Rose Negrete
Mercedes Rose Negrete i need someone to make me smile <3

Likes

Hector Perez
 
Ashley K Burkhart
Ashley K Burkhart After all these years I have FINALLY taught my mom how to text- lol-love it! <3
 
Hailey Thomas
Hailey Thomas People say Christmas is to be happy and with your family- no that's Thanksgiving. People say Christmas is about shopping for your loved ones at great prices- no that's Black Friday. People say Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus- Yes it is and if you believe this is the true meaning of Christmas make this your status and put this on 5 friend's page. If you don't re-post, I understand. You cant spend a couple minutes of your life to tell the true meaning of Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment