Sunday, December 4, 2011

A little ignorance can harm you a Lot It can give you a life time experience So always love your lovely relations from your heart not from your mood My lil sis

Gaurav Sharma
Gaurav Sharma A little ignorance can harm you a Lot, It can give you a life time experience, So, always love your lovely relations from your heart not from your mood
 
Trinity Garcia
Trinity Garcia My lil sis has a fb holy crap :/ she is way to young!!!!
 
Tammy Minchew
Tammy Minchew Havin good weekend with kids. My baby girl turns 13 at midnight. Cant believe she will be offically a teenager. i sooo remember when i turned 13

Likes

James Zachary Taylor
 
Miracle Vs'world Whitt
Miracle Vs'world Whitt Like if youh thnk i'd date youh .. I'll put a <3 on yor wall if its true . If its not i'll put a X on yor wall . #Miraj .

Likes

Marquez SimpkinsHosea SwaqqFresh CrumptonAaron Godgavemeyou HydrickTerrance Morris
 
Dee Bryant
Dee Bryant Hmm Feeling better bout too have a drink in for the nite.
 
Richard Nash
Richard Nash We just got in from the Appreciation Sing. It was a wonderful night. The spirit of the Lord was in the house and if you missed it you missed a good sing. Everyone really enjoyed it. Thanks to all who made it possible.
 
Shane Herring
Shane Herring OK, time for a funny...A newlywed man buys his wife a new cell phone. He explains the phone to her, tells her NOT to go over their plan's limit, and shows her how to turn the volume down to "vibrate only"....He gets the first bill and she is WAY over her minutes.....He studies the bill and discovers that during her lunch hour, she has 75-100 calls from her office phone to her cell phone......He laughs out loud and says, "So THAT's why she's had a headache for a month"!!!! LMAO
 
Jamel Cox
Jamel Cox Love ahrd Too Find I Been Gave Upt Thee Search :'( cause I Felt Like There Was Only One Girl For Me On This Earth Knowing What It Was Worth i wouldve Done Better I Shouldve Done Better i Tried But I Couldve Done Better " Now Shes Gone & Im In This Thing All Alone

Likes

Shaqunza Hollis
 
Liam Lessing
Liam Lessing Wow ....at least osu will gain love in the poles and play for a BCS Nat. Championship....OU couldnt do it why nit OSU?!
 
Ronald Tippitt
Ronald Tippitt The heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love. What seeds will you plant there?
 
Erin Selder
Erin Selder Well was having a good day until I came home and plopped on the couch. I heard a. Crack. And their were Megan glasses snapo. Now no glasses insurance wont Cover another pair for a year. Christmas will go to glasses..
 
Kathy Carpenter
Kathy Carpenter Lynn and his brother, Michael, finished putting in my new wood floor today....LOVE IT!!! The kids are having a ball playing on it....The dog...not so much..lol. NO traction!

Likes

Celeste Rogers LandersAlana Campbell
 
Dawn Meixsell
Dawn Meixsell well i wont be on facebook till Jan or so. This computer was just a loner i guess. I fixed it know the guy wants it back. Story of my life. So dont sugest me to any games. My hard drive to a Shit. So I can only go on my phone to see all of you.If you have pics for me just text them to my phone. Tomorrow will be the last day. PEACE OUT & TAKE CARE.
 
Freako Luciano
Freako Luciano Cant turn a Hoe into a House wife, But u can turn a house wife into a hoe lol

Likes

Keiana BurtonBirdie Stewart
 
Bryan N Stacy Hoce
Bryan N Stacy Hoce Both girls are in Christmas Parade 2morrow~ These 2 girls always put a smile on mine and Stacy's face~ We are so Blessed! B
 
Melissa Billings
Melissa Billings It's only been a few hours but i am really missing my husband & kids! Cant waite till thay get home :)
 
Robyn Connell
Robyn Connell Wishing Mike a very happy 37th birthday tomorrow!! We love you very much!! Love mommy & Mychael! Xoxo

Likes

Caitlin Strayhorn
 
Bernadette Betty Strauss
Bernadette Betty Strauss ** M.Engineering on a weekend** AARRRRRGGGG :-/
 
Lorraine Gardner
Lorraine Gardner Oh yeah what a great song................
www.youtube.com
Boz Scaggs Live at Great American Music Hall in San Francisco,Aug.2003
 
James Maddux
James Maddux We just lost our right to a trial and legal representation and none of my friends but one or two has said anything about it.
therepublicanmother.blogspot.com
 
Deon Inman
www.youtube.com
Music video by System Of A Down performing B.Y.O.B.. (C) 2005 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

Likes

Jay Huet
 
Shandal Nicole Anderson
Shandal Nicole Anderson Haveing a great time

Likes

Lori Anderson
 
Cathy Harrison Bell
Cathy Harrison Bell Oh I want a new puppy !
 
Christopher Acosta
Christopher Acosta Currently in the hospital. Had an ERCP 4 hours ago to remove a stone from my common bile duct. Waiting to have a laproscopic gallbladder removal on Monday and then this hell will finally be over. I am now accepting any donations toward a $150 pizza fund, to be spent on up to 10 large pizzas with extra cheese, for my sole consumption in celebration of newly acquired good health!
 
Amy Miller Savener
Amy Miller Savener Baseless says I'm a one-man band -- and I can't forensic the comment to comment on it (did u delete?) but -- suffice it to say -- after plunging on the social networking scene in 1996 with my web site, I then underwent personal life stuff that kept me away for years, but I am having a BLAST strumming FB with you all!
books.google.com
The documentary, a genre as old as cinema itself, has traditionally aspired to objectivity. Whether making ethnographic, propagandistic, or educational films, documentarians have pointed the camera outward, drawing as little attention to themselves as possible. In recent decades, however, a new kind...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment